Which superpower would you like to have?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Which superpower would you like to have?
(31-07-2013 05:49 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's a killer I tell you, a killer!Sadcryface

Yabut we are discussing odorless cheeses. Edam is as close as one can get. Consider

(31-07-2013 05:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Just lemme know the color and cheese pattern of your choice. Tongue

Applewood with gold trimming. Tongue

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 05:59 PM
(31-07-2013 05:56 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Applewood with gold trimming. Tongue

Whatever you say...

Confused

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
31-07-2013, 06:00 PM
(31-07-2013 05:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Whatever you say...

Confused

Blink Do you have a better design? I am open to suggestions. Tongue

Tell you what... Tomorrow I will post some concept designs.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
31-07-2013, 06:05 PM
What about being totally immune to all cheese powers?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
31-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I think the power of intangibility is cool. Or in other words phasing: being able to travel through walls, floors, solids without being physically harmed. For example, Kitty Pryde from X-men. Consider

(03-09-2014 09:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ferdy is a female with testosterone levels that wouldn't surprise me if her clit was bigger than GirlyMan's little limp dick. And Hughsie thinks he's male but his fatass hasn't seen his pecker in years.
31-07-2013, 06:18 PM
(31-07-2013 06:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I think the power of intangibility is cool. Or in other words phasing: being able to travel through walls, floors, solids without being physically harmed. For example, Kitty Pryde from X-men. Consider

Gravity? I dunno how you would avoid getting sucked down into the center the of the earth.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-07-2013, 06:22 PM
(30-07-2013 09:41 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Would have to go with Dr. Mahatten-esque/Dave Bowman-y energy being style powers Tongue

Surprised nobody has mentioned invisibility...the implications for spanking it alone...

I'm not surprised. Invisible doesn't mean invincible. Invisible man needs a bullet removed from a wound it'd be like the blind....leading...the blind...
He'd be screwed Dodgy
Tongue

31-07-2013, 06:23 PM
(31-07-2013 06:18 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(31-07-2013 06:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I think the power of intangibility is cool. Or in other words phasing: being able to travel through walls, floors, solids without being physically harmed. For example, Kitty Pryde from X-men. Consider

Gravity? I dunno how you would avoid getting sucked down into the center the of the earth.

Has nothing to do with gravity. Intangibility is being unable to be touched or grasped. Basically, like a ghost, she can walk through walls. Kitty Pryde's powers also disrupt electrical currents.

31-07-2013, 06:29 PM
Right but the second you become incorporeal you would begin to sink into the floor and if you wanted to become tangible again you would loose a leg or whatever....I guess it could be rectified with really fine grain control but still a really dangerous power to have.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-07-2013, 06:42 PM
What was that supposed experiment where the ship disappeared, then reappeared with crew members stuck in the metal, or between decks? Sounds dangerous indeed!

[Edit] Ah. Philidelphia experiment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment