Which superpower would you like to have?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: Which superpower would you like to have?
(02-08-2013 10:56 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Because my tablet's pen is all fucked up and won't work, I had to do this with a mouse. I apologize for the lack of detail, but here is the first concept for Cheesman. Tongue

[Image: Cheeseman_zpscb371568.png?t=1375462508]

Others might come. Consider

Yes! I think I found Cheeseman in a Packers uniform. A sly little bugger he is too.

Ooooo. He's so strong.

[Image: 9005398-large.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
03-08-2013, 03:09 PM
(03-08-2013 11:10 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Excellent. Excellent. So what's the brown thing down the back of his pants? And in real life isn't he a mild mannered Green Bay Packers lineman...that is when not being Cheesman?

It's a waistcape. Tongue And, um, no... I am not built like a lineman.

(03-08-2013 11:18 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes! I think I found Cheeseman in a Packers uniform. A sly little bugger he is too.

Ooooo. He's so strong.

You should check out the picture thread and check out how skinny I am. I am Cheeseman.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
03-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Oh, invisibility! Because I am a pervert! (But A NICE pervert!) I wouldn't fight a lick of crime! You shouldn't have asked this evil question! The devil made you do it! Because I am currently salivating about my propensity for evil! And how I would. . . Well we won't go there. Thank Gollywoppers we have been saved from superheroism!

By the way: I think I should get rep points for this post! Why? Because I invented words! Two of them! How many of you have done that???

(Slinking back into the darkness!) You Never saw me! I wasn't here! shhh!!!!
03-08-2013, 05:52 PM
The U.S.A. - because the U.S.S.R. lost.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-08-2013, 06:48 PM
I'd like to see the future. I wouldn't use it much, I just want to be able to predict enough lottery numbers to pay my student loan debt off and to buy a fabulous house and car.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
03-08-2013, 08:15 PM
(03-08-2013 03:09 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 11:10 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Excellent. Excellent. So what's the brown thing down the back of his pants? And in real life isn't he a mild mannered Green Bay Packers lineman...that is when not being Cheesman?

It's a waistcape. Tongue And, um, no... I am not built like a lineman.

(03-08-2013 11:18 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes! I think I found Cheeseman in a Packers uniform. A sly little bugger he is too.

Ooooo. He's so strong.

You should check out the picture thread and check out how skinny I am. I am Cheeseman.

Oh Great Cheesman, are you looking for a wonderful type of fabric for your costume??? Well, I got somethin' that just might be of interest to you. It's called QMilch. Cloth made from spoiled milk.

Yes, it's true. Cloth made from sour milk. I kid you not.

[Image: qmilch-textil-leche-000.jpg]

What could possibly be a better fiber on Cheesman than sour milk cloth?

http://designyoutrust.com/2013/06/qmilch...from-milk/
04-08-2013, 03:02 AM
(03-08-2013 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 03:09 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  It's a waistcape. Tongue And, um, no... I am not built like a lineman.

Oh Great Cheesman, are you looking for a wonderful type of fabric for your costume??? Well, I got somethin' that just might be of interest to you. It's called QMilch. Cloth made from spoiled milk.

Do you know if it still retains the smell? Consider

Poonjab
04-08-2013, 05:37 AM
I wish I could make people do whatever I wanted.

Much better superpower then anything else.
Invisible for example, if you can make people do whatever you want instead of sneaking into the womens changing room, you could just have a bunch of super models do.. well.. whatever..
It's better then some crime fighting super power as you could just make the criminals turn themselves in.
It's better then some make everything look like cheese as you could actually make everything look like cheese...

It's the ultimate superpower. Short of living forever, which I'm gonna do anyway (which is why I didn't pick it), it's the best superpower in the world.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
04-08-2013, 09:56 AM
(04-08-2013 03:02 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 08:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Oh Great Cheesman, are you looking for a wonderful type of fabric for your costume??? Well, I got somethin' that just might be of interest to you. It's called QMilch. Cloth made from spoiled milk.

Do you know if it still retains the smell? Consider

No it doesn't smell. This girl is wearing qmilch. Does she look like she smells?

[Image: dhmiorgg-gala-eks2-4264632375.jpg]

And it comes in cheesy yellow! I think it's from one of the Scandinavian countries so you can order some fabric and furniture from Ikea all at the same time. Yeah!
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-08-2013, 10:17 AM
(04-08-2013 09:56 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 03:02 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Do you know if it still retains the smell? Consider

No it doesn't smell. This girl is wearing qmilch. Does she look like she smells?

[Image: dhmiorgg-gala-eks2-4264632375.jpg]

And it comes in cheesy yellow! I think it's from one of the Scandinavian countries so you can order some fabric and furniture from Ikea all at the same time. Yeah!

Nicely done! Thank you for the assistance! Wink

Poonjab