Which superpower would you like to have?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 12:53 PM by Logica Humano.)
RE: Which superpower would you like to have?
(30-07-2013 12:48 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You specified cheese vision, which means that anyone who chose invisibility would be immune.

Not necessarily, because I could just turn the air particles around them into cheezwizz to expose their figure, then I could create a cage of moldy cheese to encase them in. Or better yet, I could burn them with melted American cheese. :cheese:

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2013, 12:54 PM
But since I can time travel, I can avoid your cheesy traps. Tongue

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

30-07-2013, 12:54 PM
(30-07-2013 12:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But since I can time travel, I can avoid your cheesy traps. Tongue

I can just turn you into cheese before you teleport. Or turn your time warp portal into cheese.

Poonjab
30-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Reincarnation, where I would remember useful information and retain any talents I have developed, but not remember anything about my previous life. I want to live forever, but living for an eternity sucks when you have memories of everyone you ever loved dying, and being trapped in a volcano for millions of years isn't fun. Reincarnation is eternal life without the mental scarring or problem of being stuck somewhere forever.

With my knowledge growing every life cycle, I would be the world's smartest person eventually, and maybe even come to rule the world.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
30-07-2013, 12:57 PM
(30-07-2013 12:55 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  Reincarnation, where I would remember useful information and retain any talents I have developed, but not remember anything about my previous life. I want to live forever, but living for an eternity sucks when you have memories of everyone you ever loved dying, and being trapped in a volcano for millions of years isn't fun. Reincarnation is eternal life without the mental scarring or problem of being stuck somewhere forever.

With my knowledge growing every life cycle, I would be the world's smartest person eventually, and maybe even come to rule the world.

And, because I will keep turning you into cheese, you will feed the rest of the starving world. Endless cheese. :cheese:

Poonjab
30-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Except you wouldn't know who I was. Not even I would know. Even if you kept finding me and turning me into cheese for decades, I would outlive you, especially with your obesity problem from all the cheese.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
30-07-2013, 01:13 PM
(30-07-2013 12:57 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 12:55 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  Reincarnation, where I would remember useful information and retain any talents I have developed, but not remember anything about my previous life. I want to live forever, but living for an eternity sucks when you have memories of everyone you ever loved dying, and being trapped in a volcano for millions of years isn't fun. Reincarnation is eternal life without the mental scarring or problem of being stuck somewhere forever.

And, because I will keep turning you into cheese, you will feed the rest of the starving world. Endless cheese. :cheese:

Total Subatomic Manipulation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-07-2013, 01:13 PM
(30-07-2013 01:04 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  Except you wouldn't know who I was. Not even I would know. Even if you kept finding me and turning me into cheese for decades, I would outlive you, especially with your obesity problem from all the cheese.

Not unless my partner in crime, Rev, uses his subatomic powers to repress my cellular respiration. Cheesatomic squad.

Poonjab
30-07-2013, 01:18 PM
(30-07-2013 12:54 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 12:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But since I can time travel, I can avoid your cheesy traps. Tongue

I can just turn you into cheese before you teleport. Or turn your time warp portal into cheese.

Who says I need anything to teleport. Tongue Plus I could just time travel to before you made me into cheese.

Tho, my powers might prove useful to seek out certain people...think about it. Smile

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

30-07-2013, 01:26 PM
(30-07-2013 01:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who says I need anything to teleport. Tongue Plus I could just time travel to before you made me into cheese.

Tho, my powers might prove useful to seek out certain people...think about it. Smile

If you are turned into cheese, you won't be able to teleport. Wink

Though I am starting to think we would be the ultimate Justice League. Rev and I already accepted that we'd be unable to defeat each other after talking about it on Skype. So Rev and I already formed Cheesatomic Squad, what do you think you can add to it? Chronocheesatomic Force?

Poonjab