Which superpower would you like to have?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Which superpower would you like to have?
(30-07-2013 01:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 01:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Who says I need anything to teleport. Tongue Plus I could just time travel to before you made me into cheese.

Tho, my powers might prove useful to seek out certain people...think about it. Smile

If you are turned into cheese, you won't be able to teleport. Wink

Though I am starting to think we would be the ultimate Justice League. Rev and I already accepted that we'd be unable to defeat each other after talking about it on Skype. So Rev and I already formed Cheesatomic Squad, what do you think you can add to it? Chronocheesatomic Force?

If I can teleport then I could create a paradox where I can't be turned into cheese.

I could add lottery winnings....lots of them. Smile

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2013, 01:33 PM
(30-07-2013 01:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If I can teleport then I could create a paradox where I can't be turned into cheese.

Actually, the entirety of time travel adds a paradox. Is your traveling back in time already part of the past that you traveled back in time to? What if you accidentally kill yourself? And if I turn you into cheese in the present, does that mean that the past was destined to lead up to the point of your turning into cheese? Consider

I think you should join us. Tongue

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
30-07-2013, 01:35 PM
(30-07-2013 01:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 12:57 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And, because I will keep turning you into cheese, you will feed the rest of the starving world. Endless cheese. :cheese:

Total Subatomic Manipulation.

That's mine! don't steal my powers...

btw, I could turn logica into cheese with my power Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
30-07-2013, 01:43 PM
(30-07-2013 01:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  That's mine! don't steal my powers...

Not if I turn you to cheese first.

And I think Rev with far more into depth in Skype. :cheese:

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
30-07-2013, 01:49 PM
(30-07-2013 01:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 01:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Total Subatomic Manipulation.

That's mine! don't steal my powers...

I always take this power because it is effectively an entire slew of powers rolled into one. For instance with this you could have the regeneration of Wolverine, the Impervious Skin of Colossus, the Metabolic reactions and speed of Miles Teg (from the later Dune series) the invisibility of Sue Storm (through manipulation of photonic absorption and reflection) and more or less anything else you could figure out how to alter the cell structure to do.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-07-2013, 02:01 PM
*turns logica into cheese preemptively* lol u mad?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
30-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Total subatomic manipulation will ruin the movie though. That's why X-Men 3 sucked so hard.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
30-07-2013, 02:08 PM
(30-07-2013 01:33 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 01:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If I can teleport then I could create a paradox where I can't be turned into cheese.

Actually, the entirety of time travel adds a paradox. Is your traveling back in time already part of the past that you traveled back in time to? What if you accidentally kill yourself? And if I turn you into cheese in the present, does that mean that the past was destined to lead up to the point of your turning into cheese? Consider

I think you should join us. Tongue

Actually I could just totally avoid being made into cheese by traveling to the past and avioding the cheese moment.

I'll have to read your mission statement before I'd join. Big Grin

Can I ask a question....do Italians become parmesan or mozzarella?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

30-07-2013, 02:14 PM
(30-07-2013 12:55 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  Reincarnation, where I would remember useful information and retain any talents I have developed, but not remember anything about my previous life. I want to live forever, but living for an eternity sucks when you have memories of everyone you ever loved dying, and being trapped in a volcano for millions of years isn't fun. Reincarnation is eternal life without the mental scarring or problem of being stuck somewhere forever.

With my knowledge growing every life cycle, I would be the world's smartest person eventually, and maybe even come to rule the world.

Yeah right, what about if your reincarnation circle was more like the one of the bowl of petunias?

Big Grin

While I like the spacetime mastery, like the Q has, it just seem too powerful to be in this thread. That is not just a power, it is all.

I would choose power cosmic. That is nice, would you agree? May not be spacetime manipulation, but it is space manipulation.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-07-2013, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 02:23 PM by Dark Light.)
(30-07-2013 08:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  I would like the power to heal people of any ailment simply by thinking about it....I would think of healing [everybody's] ailments all over the world, this would mean...people would be cured of mental illness and become "normal"

I like my mental illnesses. If you threaten me to cure them I will eat your pets and wear their fur as underpants. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post