Which version of Christianity is the right one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Which version of Christianity is the right one?
(28-02-2014 04:27 PM)TheWordsoftheBeast Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 12:15 AM)Drich Wrote:  If God wanted us to adopt all of the ceremonies traditions and rules that most of you think of whenever Christianity is mentioned. He would have given to us. Christianity Biblical Christianity is about freedom from religion. The works found in the books of the NT attest to this fact. Paul Spends most of his time shooting down all of the different religious "have to's" the different churches and church leaders were making for themselves.

Christianity is whatever fools like you make it, and you use it do do whatever suits your goals. You are a hypocrite and a liar. Your failed religion has as much power as individual people give it.

You little children are always so busy fighting with each other over who gets to have their life more fucked up than the sheep next to you, your enemies may as well watch you tear yourselves apart.

Quote:Christ told us (and this sentiment is also echoed by Paul) The whole of the law hangs on two commands. To Love our Lord God with all of our being,(Heart/ with all of your feeling, Mind/with all of your academic ability, Spirit/with all of your will and Strength/physical effort) and to love our neighbor as ourselves.

Liar. Hypocrite. You love nothing but your own slavery. You can't even picture god, let alone love him. If you had any integrity or honor you would reserve your love for the deserving, not the supernatural fairy tale you use to lie to yourself.

Try not to love your neighbors too hard you bigot. Your religion has never loved its neighbors, unless they obey and submit. You kill, torture, and defile anyone who gets in your way. You do everything in your power to legislate your ideas and morality, if it can be called morality.

I take pleasure in watching Christianity turn to dust before all of our eyes. No one believes like they used to, and you and your ilk are going away. Your days are numbered, and an age of humanism and human interests is upon us.

Quote:That is it. Those are the governing terms of Biblical Christian worship. Subsequently that is why there are so many different sects of Christianity as well. Because all of us are a little different and we have different strength, our adherence to our greatest command would have us worship alittle differently to meet our indivisual strengths. Honestly I do not even think this is a conscience effort for most, we just naturally want to do our best for God.

There is no individuality with you sheep. You are just that, sheep, too lost and stupid to make your own way. You are going to stay that way, and you deserve it.

Quote:Christ freed us from a singular rule driven worship and ceremonies type of service, unless this is the type of thing we need. "For what you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven, and what you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven." Meaning for the one who seeks to worship Christ with all of his being his efforts are only bound by His heart.

Fuck your false god, king of the sheep, living in a dirty, shitty, pasture. Anyone with half of his brain can train animals where to shit. It takes real responsibility and will power to live your life as an individual, and make choices for yourself.

It isn't for everyone, little sheep.

Quote:Obviously one has to reconcile that with what has been written to regulate the church (the have to's for the most part) but outside of where the bible speaks you are free to worship how you see fit. Apparently there about 35,000 different combinations (give or take) of sanctified (Christ centered forms of fellowship.) where like minded believers come together to worship God with all of their being.

That's what makes you such a hypocrite. You and all your Christian friends. You peach one doctrine, but in private, you worship however suits you. You know there isn't one true doctrine, just private consolations of how sad your life is. Knowing all of that, you worship a dead man like a dog abandoned by his master, waiting for the day you will whistled at to come to heel and amuse him.

You are just like everyone else, embroiled in human desires and affairs, or "sins" as you anti-human fuckers call it. When did you last feel lust, greed, gluttony, wrath? When? I wonder when was the last time you gave in to your nature, and cursed yourself for it.

Quote:Someone asked which one is the correct one? the answer is none are on their own merit, yet all are under the atonement offered by Christ.
How is this possible? The same atonement that is offered when one willfully sins is also offered in abundance when one gives all of His heart, Mind, Spirit and Strength to God. Even if all that he has to offer falls short of another's standard.

None of them are correct, let alone good for you. What a sad religion you have, needing to cleansed of your humanity from birth. The stench of your own animalistic origins is too rank for you. If you had any pride, any celebration for life in you, you would never curse your origins and nature in such a servile, weak, manner. Carry on being a hypocrite you worm, confess and try again. You will always fail, because sin does not exist. There is no god. There is no heaven. Live until you curse your god for all the misery you inflict upon yourself, and die a hollow empty death. We will see which of us has had an existence worth remembering.

meh...
Drinking Beverage

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 08:50 PM
(28-02-2014 05:36 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 04:27 PM)TheWordsoftheBeast Wrote:  Christianity is whatever fools like you make it, and you use it do do whatever suits your goals. You are a hypocrite and a liar. Your failed religion has as much power as individual people give it.

You little children are always so busy fighting with each other over who gets to have their life more fucked up than the sheep next to you, your enemies may as well watch you tear yourselves apart.

Liar. Hypocrite. You love nothing but your own slavery. You can't even picture god, let alone love him. If you had any integrity or honor you would reserve your love for the deserving, not the supernatural fairy tale you use to lie to yourself.

Try not to love your neighbors too hard you bigot. Your religion has never loved its neighbors, unless they obey and submit. You kill, torture, and defile anyone who gets in your way. You do everything in your power to legislate your ideas and morality, if it can be called morality.

I take pleasure in watching Christianity turn to dust before all of our eyes. No one believes like they used to, and you and your ilk are going away. Your days are numbered, and an age of humanism and human interests is upon us.

There is no individuality with you sheep. You are just that, sheep, too lost and stupid to make your own way. You are going to stay that way, and you deserve it.

Fuck your false god, king of the sheep, living in a dirty, shitty, pasture. Anyone with half of his brain can train animals where to shit. It takes real responsibility and will power to live your life as an individual, and make choices for yourself.

It isn't for everyone, little sheep.

That's what makes you such a hypocrite. You and all your Christian friends. You peach one doctrine, but in private, you worship however suits you. You know there isn't one true doctrine, just private consolations of how sad your life is. Knowing all of that, you worship a dead man like a dog abandoned by his master, waiting for the day you will whistled at to come to heel and amuse him.

You are just like everyone else, embroiled in human desires and affairs, or "sins" as you anti-human fuckers call it. When did you last feel lust, greed, gluttony, wrath? When? I wonder when was the last time you gave in to your nature, and cursed yourself for it.

None of them are correct, let alone good for you. What a sad religion you have, needing to cleansed of your humanity from birth. The stench of your own animalistic origins is too rank for you. If you had any pride, any celebration for life in you, you would never curse your origins and nature in such a servile, weak, manner. Carry on being a hypocrite you worm, confess and try again. You will always fail, because sin does not exist. There is no god. There is no heaven. Live until you curse your god for all the misery you inflict upon yourself, and die a hollow empty death. We will see which of us has had an existence worth remembering.

Hi! Welcome!

There's nothing like a grand entrance!

I want someone like you as my right hand man.

When logic and reason fail you, I see your goto.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
01-03-2014, 01:22 AM
(24-02-2014 03:05 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Maybe try reading the bible cover to cover in order and not cherry-picking out of context statements. That will give you the only truly biblical version of christianity. It will also lead you to realising it is all bullshit somewhere around the middle of Leviticus ...
If you got all the way to Leviticus without realizing that then you may as well read the whole thing. Lots of sex and violence to come.

Humans arrived on Earth on 22 October 4004 B.C. A few of us are still trying to repair the ship.
01-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Re: RE: Which version of Christianity is the right one?
(28-02-2014 08:50 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 05:36 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hi! Welcome!

There's nothing like a grand entrance!

I want someone like you as my right hand man.

When logic and reason fail you, I see your goto.

Yay!!! let's all point out the flaws of religious books and call the people that believe them idiots!!!

Not really that causes enough issues at is between religious groups.

[Image: a6ahytun.jpg]

Now excuse me I gotta relieve some stress with my handy dandy kit
01-03-2014, 02:16 AM
And picture does not post...
01-03-2014, 06:39 AM
I have come to "believe" that Christianity is much older than the Jesus story and that the clue to it is in the name. The idea of crucifying someone wasn't invented for Jesus. It has a symbolism, otherwise the whole episode would have been incomprehensible. Linguistically, christ is just two syllables, a rolled, deep throat "Chrrr" followed by "Is" with a final "t" which denotes a condition "of" whatever proceeds it as in "colored". for instance. This word is in all language and is the same as "haris" in Sanskrit, "aris" in Greek etc. It simply denotes an old god who the Egyptians called Horus but goes back even further.

I think it is more important to look at the history of the time, independently of the NT and see what happened and when. For my part, I am satisfied, for the time being, that the Christianity of the new testament is a from of gnosticism which was circulating amongst a Jewish sect at the time and that the NT is a fictionalization of some events involving the Jewish high priest, Jesus of Gamala, who was a real person and who is similar in some ways to Jesus but whose timeline is later than the NT Jesus: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/1st-cen...2013-03-04

If you look at it this way, you can then look at the "philosophy" which may or may not be reflected in the NT as a "stand alone" rather than something which is tied into heaven, god and all that stuff. Once you demystify the character of Jesus, then one can examine the tenets of Christianity and accept them or reject them, in whole or in part, without the usual hysteria which usually starts...
01-03-2014, 08:25 AM
(28-02-2014 08:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  Your a fool or your hopping I'm one. Don't let the spelling fool you old sport. It's a tool to help flush out dishonest people.

Huh? Spelling is a tool for flushing out dishonest people?
Have you lost your everunlovingfucking mind?

You're = You are
Hopping applies to bunnies where as HOPING = one hopes.

All this typing for you and you still cannot be bothered to show some self respect. Data or no - grown ass adults give a damn how they present themselves in internet forums. They. Just. Do.

If it's slang then it's slang. But you simply don't know the English language.

Dr.Ick.===Your (as in YOURS) new name on this site = Dr.Ick.
Cause you're unworthy of adult attention since you cannot be Bothered to care how you present yourself. And if you cannot be bothered to show some self respect you certainly don't respect any one else here.

Oh AND - the fact that you just blew off our newcomer cause they nailed you dead to rights is just hysterical. If you think you gain any ground against Mark - you don't. And the new one? Just more than you can chew. Just more than you can chew.

[Image: tumblr_ll0r58j7ao1qjv38so1_500.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
01-03-2014, 08:29 AM
"Which version of Christianity is the right one?"

Show me just one believer that says "maybe it's your version, not my version".
Take your time. Weeping

If "spelling is a tool to flush out dishonest people", this Drivel dude is down the toilet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-03-2014, 08:42 AM
(01-03-2014 08:25 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 08:47 PM)Drich Wrote:  Your a fool or your hopping I'm one. Don't let the spelling fool you old sport. It's a tool to help flush out dishonest people.

Huh? Spelling is a tool for flushing out dishonest people?
Have you lost your everunlovingfucking mind?

You're = You are
Hopping applies to bunnies where as HOPING = one hopes.

All this typing for you and you still cannot be bothered to show some self respect. Data or no - grown ass adults give a damn how they present themselves in internet forums. They. Just. Do.

If it's slang then it's slang. But you simply don't know the English language.

Dr.Ick.===Your (as in YOURS) new name on this site = Dr.Ick.
Cause you're unworthy of adult attention since you cannot be Bothered to care how you present yourself. And if you cannot be bothered to show some self respect you certainly don't respect any one else here.

Oh AND - the fact that you just blew off our newcomer cause they nailed you dead to rights is just hysterical. If you think you gain any ground against Mark - you don't. And the new one? Just more than you can chew. Just more than you can chew.

[Image: tumblr_ll0r58j7ao1qjv38so1_500.jpg]

Thumbsup, all the way.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 2 users Like Kestrel's post
01-03-2014, 09:31 AM
I do despair for mankind if this thread is any indication.

I am not a Christian but if one reads the Gospel of John it starts with "In the beginning was the word...the word was God".

Which makes it pretty clear that in this religion "god" is not a fairy or an old man in the sky. It is what the Greeks called the "logos", which some....me, for instance...would interpret as meaning "purpose". If one could do a "search and replace" on the bible then one would not have God at all but "The Word" or "the Purpose of Life". If that is so, then we are being exhorted to "love one's purpose in life" and to love others as one loves oneself.