Which version of Christianity is the right one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Which version of Christianity is the right one?
(02-03-2014 11:22 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:35 AM)Drich Wrote:  When confronted with your fallacious reasoning, your misrepresenting of your source material, and offered the opportunity to have a proper discussion.. What did you do? Did you take me up on my offer or did you default to citing my short comings as a viable reason to to bow out? What if I did not have these short comings for you to cite as your reason to bow out? WhT if I kept escalating the discussion beyond your ability or even desire to continue, and your only way out was to concede in one form or another to me?

I'd just like to take a moment here to bask in the bewildering aura of a delusional mind.

Cognitive dissonance: a hell of a thing.

HahaLaugh out load And what about...

"Before, [/quote][/code]when I approached you guys without any perceivable errors"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 11:36 PM by Mark Fulton.)
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
02-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Re
"My spelling and grammar errors are legitimate. I truly do not see a issue here."

That's because YOU know what you are trying to say, yet everyone else has to guess. You're not respecting your readers by communicating with the correct English, so it is an issue for everyone else.
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
03-03-2014, 04:12 AM
"Which version of Christianity is the right one?"

Short answer?

None of them... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2014, 05:04 AM
The version in which they crucify themselves.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
03-03-2014, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 05:26 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(03-03-2014 05:04 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The version in which they crucify themselves.

There are some that do just that... Facepalm

Wikipedia Wrote:Some Catholics are voluntarily, non-lethally crucified for a limited time on Good Friday, to imitate the suffering of Jesus Christ, although the Church greatly discourages this practice. Devotional crucifixions are common in the Philippines. Worshipers drive thin nails through the palm of the hand, a step is used to stand on, and the period is short, not a full crucifixion. One man named Rolando del Campo who was a carpenter in Pampanga vowed to be crucified every Good Friday for 15 years if God would carry his wife through a difficult childbirth. In San Pedro Cutud, devotee Ruben Enaje has been crucified 27 times during Passion Week celebrations. Although the country's dominant Catholic Church disapproves of the ritual, the Filipino government says it cannot stop the devotees from crucifying and whipping themselves. The health department insists that those taking part in the rituals should have tetanus shots and that the nails used to pierce their limbs should be sterilized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion...porary_use

[Image: 800px-Crucifixion_in_San_Fernando%2C_Pam...m52s-r.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-03-2014, 08:30 AM
(03-03-2014 05:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 05:04 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The version in which they crucify themselves.

There are some that do just that... Facepalm

I have a friend who did that in highschool. It was a big honor, or something.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
03-03-2014, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 09:20 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(02-03-2014 10:35 AM)Drich Wrote:  My spelling and grammar errors are legitimate.

No, they are NOT. They make your vague, incoherent, obtuse, evasive and deliberately obfuscatory drivel even more incoherent.

Quote:I truly do not see a issue here.

Hard to see with your head up your ass.

[Image: headupass.jpg]

Quote: I use to have my secretary or wife proof everything.

And that didn't make your vague, incoherent, obtuse, evasive ramblings any less deliberately obfuscatory drivel, either.

Quote: Do you want to know why I stopped? Because that was not me. This is who I am. This is what I do.

Yes. You spout vague, incoherent, obtuse, evasive and deliberately obfuscatory drivel and delude yourself into thinking that you have immense rhetorical powers and unshakable logic.

Quote: When I stopped getting my work proofed, I noticed those who were looking for a way to stop the conversation, but maintain their pride, used my weakness as a panic stop button.

More of your arrogant self-delusion at work. People want you to shut the fuck up because we are sick of having idiotic self-absorbed morons like you coming here and shitting your incoherent and obfuscatory drivel all over our forums.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-03-2014, 09:57 AM
This thread should be called "Which version of English is the right one?" Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-03-2014, 10:00 AM
(03-03-2014 09:57 AM)Impulse Wrote:  This thread should be called "Which version of Chinese Whispers is the right one?" Drinking Beverage

[Image: fixed.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop