Which version of Christianity is the right one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Which version of Christianity is the right one?
(24-02-2014 11:03 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 10:47 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Lucky? Don't tell me you seriously believe that. Laugh out load
Um, here's some news... luck hasn't been working for you. And it's a shame because, without real knowledge, you could really use some luck. Drinking Beverage

There is a spot open in the boxing ring if you care to back up your belief.
1) In case you haven't noticed, I'm not around here much. It's because I have little time.
2) I have no belief and you have no luck.
3) If I did have time, why would I waste it in the boxing ring with you? Were I to go there with someone, I would choose someone with some intellectual honesty.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 11:07 AM
(24-02-2014 11:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  It's been my experience that those who can do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't even teach grade papers. Which one do you seem to be? Consider

Nice try. Irrelevant. It's my experience that those who can't use the language at any better than the Third Grade can be DISMISSED as having the wisdom and education of a Third Grader. You are an insult to Third Graders.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  Proof? or am I just to take your word?

Exactly. YOU have proven nothing. Why should anyone else do that, if you haven't ? If THAT is your standard, YOU have a LONG way to go here.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I've been able to answer all the questions posed at AF In the Christianity section of the website. there maybe 6 new posts in the last 2 weeks. And if you really and honestly look around alot of the voices here are beginning to quite down as well.

You've answered NOTHING anywhere. People stop asking questions when they realize you are a deluded fool, with no answers to anything. You're the laughing stock of two forums now. Congratulations.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  lol: AHHH, no. If Paul had one big church apart from everyone else then were is his book of rules? he was a pharisee surly he would have seen the value in puting every one under one big set of rules.. That way they would be easier to mannage.

More proof you know nothing of the period. And YOU again refute yourself by bringing up a sect of Jews you asserted had no sects. "Where was his book of rules ?" LMFAO. What an idiot.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  Did he do this? again no. Look at the content of each one of his epsitles, each one is tailored to a specific and unique set of problems. Why? because as He says in Acts He approaches each group of people according to their own set of strengths and weaknesses based on what They Think worship of God to be like, so long as it did not contradict What Paul knew to be the absolutes of the faith.
Sorry buckster your flat out wrong here. If you wish I can provide BCV, but will only do so if you can provide a grounded fact based counter arguement. (no more empty claims, if I am to look stuff up so to will you.)

Nope go ahead. Let's see your bullshit in action.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  You know buckster when you go into these big long hate rants and I provide you with Evidence to counter your rants, it make you look stupid. If you don't want to be made to look stupid you could just ask a follow up, and I promise to answer your question without the added flare I am currently using that makes you look stupid.

You've never provided ONE proof of anything. Ever. Not once. A link to a biased site is proof of nothing.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  You've got a couple of different things going on here in this rant. There seems to be at least 3 points your trying to make, none of which you seem to be doing very well.
Do you want to maybe try again?

Nope You obviously can't even BEGIN to answer them.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  Ya huh he does.

That's about the level of your discourse.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  Where did i say this?

It's what your entire fucking idiot post was about. You can't even recognize your own argument.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I said 'most of the time' didn't I? Most means not all. Tongue

Slimey bastard. Can't answer the point, so you try to evade it.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  You know.. trivializing the indivisual may work in the intelectually dishonest circles you normally play in, but here i will call your bluff, and force you to answer yo a high standard. If we look at your paragraph we can classify your work into only two different catagories. One: personal insult:

Your bullshit trivializes itself. It's all crap. Your nonsense deserves no other response.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  (which is ironic because this describes the body of your work here so far.. minus the piety)

You haven't even seen the "body of my work" here, or know how to find it.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  secondly, taking ancient language literally proves you know nothing about the Bible.

Nice try. You at least have to know how to read it, which clearly you don't.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  Without something to support this statement with, your whole paragraph can be dismissed as personal feeling or even a dishonest attempt to undermind my work. So buck, the balls back in your court. Can you provide any proof to your claim that I am taking everything literally?

You supported NOTHING. Support is NOT your standard, therefore NO ONE else has to provide any either

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  ah, your trying to spit hairs to dismiss what I said. Easily remedied with some help from Merrium webster.

Maybe you should learn how to spell the name of the fucking book, if you're going to reference it. You talking about dictionaries .... Hahahaha. The mother of all misspellers talking about dictionaries ? You are a total joke.

You fucking idiot,. YOU said "forms of WORSHIP", not forms of belief. You don't even understand your own idiot argument. You haven't "taken apart an argument in your pathetic life, nor would you even knwo where to begin. But DO keep it up, and keep making a complete fool of yourself and your cult. If you're going to use the word "embarrassing" may you should go to school and learn how to spell the damn word. I see you can provide NOT ONE piece of documentation that Jebus existed, and indeed are not even conversant with the debate. Proof is NOT you standard, thus no one has to even try until YOU start. Good luck with that. In idiot asserting shit, is proof of nothing.

(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  I have spent the last 15/20 years studying this stuff with some pretty smart guys.

Obviously you totally wasted your time. You are THE dumbest theists EVER to show up here. You keep asserting your success, which is nothing but failure.

One liners are a dead give away that someone is intelectually circling the toliet bowl. (your turds/ideas have been flushed and are making one last effort to stay afloat.)
Laughat

When you get serious I'll offer you the same spot in the boxing ring that I offer the guy above you.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
24-02-2014, 11:08 AM
(24-02-2014 11:06 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 11:03 AM)Drich Wrote:  There is a spot open in the boxing ring if you care to back up your belief.
1) In case you haven't noticed, I'm not around here much. It's because I have little time.
2) I have no belief and you have no luck.
3) If I did have time, why would I waste it in the boxing ring with you? Were I to go there with someone, I would choose someone with some intellectual honesty.
Rolleyes

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
24-02-2014, 11:10 AM
(24-02-2014 11:07 AM)Drich Wrote:  One liners are a dead give away that someone is intelectually circling the toliet bowl.
It's always funny to see someone claim intellectual superiority while simultaneously misspelling the word "intellectual". Laughat

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
24-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(24-02-2014 09:36 AM)Drich Wrote:  So, sorry buckster your going to have to try a little harder than what you have so far if you want to have a real discussion.

(1) I doubt very seriously IF Buck seeks a real discussion with you. You dig?
(2) Buck could out-logic you on his worst day, using humor that would go Riiiight over your head - so get a grip on reality.
(3) YOoooou are a GUEST here. Buck is family. So your way of sounding like HE answers to Yooou is complete and utter bullshit, condescending bullshit. It is SO the other way around and the only person who doesn't 'get it' is you.
Yooou think you are SO in control and it's pathetic that you think so. What you should do is be grateful that ANY of the regular members here give you ONE moment of attention. But in your completely brainwashed arrogance you cannot see the forest for the trees. ANYone here would listen to Buck 1,000 times over anything you had to say on any given day for any given reason and then some.

If you weren't so stupid you could read and comprehend what I am explaining to you. But........ as usual in your steadfast state of denial........ Yoooou will not understand.

jesus you're stupid.
You are an embarrassment to your faith.

Blink

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
24-02-2014, 11:19 AM
(24-02-2014 11:10 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 11:07 AM)Drich Wrote:  One liners are a dead give away that someone is intelectually circling the toliet bowl.
It's always funny to see someone claim intellectual superiority while simultaneously misspelling the word "intellectual". Laughat

Yes - truly epic Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Good catch!Smartass

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
24-02-2014, 11:19 AM
Simple...

Question: "Which version of Christianity is the right one?"

Answer: None of them!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-02-2014, 11:20 AM
(24-02-2014 11:17 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  jesus you're stupid.
You are an embarrassment to your faith.

Blink
Now THERE's something I can believe. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
24-02-2014, 11:52 AM
(24-02-2014 11:19 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Simple...

Question: "Which version of Christianity is the right one?"

Answer: None of them!

Yeah, that's what Drich said... Laughat

Truth seeker.
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
24-02-2014, 11:56 AM
In which DreckSack claims that whatever he makes up is the "right" one. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop