Which version of Christianity is the right one?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Which version of Christianity is the right one?
Wait, wut?

Nothing on Augustus?

:|

I have a book with stuff written BY Augustus. Not to mention stacks of Cicero and Horace.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like natachan's post
24-02-2014, 12:41 PM
(24-02-2014 12:28 PM)natachan Wrote:  Wait, wut?

Nothing on Augustus?

I have a book with stuff written BY Augustus. Not to mention stacks of Cicero and Horace.

"There's no evidence of Augustus" is definitely one of my new favourite lines.

It's just so powerfully stupid. Born of either a supremely arrogant and self-assured ignorance or an utterly dishonest and repulsive disregard for any modicum of correspondence to reality.

I can never decide which would be sadder.

... this is my signature!
24-02-2014, 12:53 PM
(24-02-2014 12:41 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 12:28 PM)natachan Wrote:  Wait, wut?

Nothing on Augustus?

"There's no evidence of Augustus" is definitely one of my new favourite lines.

It's just so powerfully stupid. Born of either a supremely arrogant and self-assured ignorance or an utterly dishonest and repulsive disregard for any modicum of correspondence to reality.

I can never decide which would be sadder.

[Image: Huge-Academy-Award-Worthy-Clapping-MRW-Gif.gif]

You getting ALL mies clapps tooooday ThumbsupThumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
24-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Please tell them not to clap so loud.
"Things are quieting down here" as Drich has silenced everyone.
[Image: 3xNuwIr.gif]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-02-2014, 02:05 PM
(24-02-2014 11:52 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 11:19 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Simple...

Question: "Which version of Christianity is the right one?"

Answer: None of them!

Yeah, that's what Drich said... Laughat

Yeah well, that includes his own deluded version as well.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

24-02-2014, 04:00 PM
(24-02-2014 11:07 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 11:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nice try. Irrelevant. It's my experience that those who can't use the language at any better than the Third Grade can be DISMISSED as having the wisdom and education of a Third Grader. You are an insult to Third Graders.

Exactly. YOU have proven nothing. Why should anyone else do that, if you haven't ? If THAT is your standard, YOU have a LONG way to go here.

You've answered NOTHING anywhere. People stop asking questions when they realize you are a deluded fool, with no answers to anything. You're the laughing stock of two forums now. Congratulations.

More proof you know nothing of the period. And YOU again refute yourself by bringing up a sect of Jews you asserted had no sects. "Where was his book of rules ?" LMFAO. What an idiot.

Nope go ahead. Let's see your bullshit in action.

You've never provided ONE proof of anything. Ever. Not once. A link to a biased site is proof of nothing.

Nope You obviously can't even BEGIN to answer them.

That's about the level of your discourse.

It's what your entire fucking idiot post was about. You can't even recognize your own argument.

Slimey bastard. Can't answer the point, so you try to evade it.

Your bullshit trivializes itself. It's all crap. Your nonsense deserves no other response.

You haven't even seen the "body of my work" here, or know how to find it.

Nice try. You at least have to know how to read it, which clearly you don't.

You supported NOTHING. Support is NOT your standard, therefore NO ONE else has to provide any either

Maybe you should learn how to spell the name of the fucking book, if you're going to reference it. You talking about dictionaries .... Hahahaha. The mother of all misspellers talking about dictionaries ? You are a total joke.

You fucking idiot,. YOU said "forms of WORSHIP", not forms of belief. You don't even understand your own idiot argument. You haven't "taken apart an argument in your pathetic life, nor would you even knwo where to begin. But DO keep it up, and keep making a complete fool of yourself and your cult. If you're going to use the word "embarrassing" may you should go to school and learn how to spell the damn word. I see you can provide NOT ONE piece of documentation that Jebus existed, and indeed are not even conversant with the debate. Proof is NOT you standard, thus no one has to even try until YOU start. Good luck with that. In idiot asserting shit, is proof of nothing.

Obviously you totally wasted your time. You are THE dumbest theists EVER to show up here. You keep asserting your success, which is nothing but failure.

One liners are a dead give away that someone is intelectually circling the toliet bowl. (your turds/ideas have been flushed and are making one last effort to stay afloat.)
Laughat

When you get serious I'll offer you the same spot in the boxing ring that I offer the guy above you.

In your dreams. I would never lower myself to your bullshit level.
You need help. Tell your shrink you suffer from this disease :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Spot on with that diagnosis there Bucky - great find!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
24-02-2014, 05:15 PM
PAUL SAID, "God is not the author of confusion," (I Corinthians 14:33), yet never has a book produced more confusion than the bible! There are hundreds of denominations and sects, all using the "inspired Scriptures" to prove their conflicting doctrines.

Why do trained theologians differ? Why do educated translators disagree over Greek and Hebrew meanings? Why all the confusion? Shouldn't a document that was "divinely inspired" by an omniscient and omnipotent deity be as clear as possible?

The problem is not with human limitations, as some claim. The problem is the bible itself. People who are free of theological bias notice that the bible contains hundreds of discrepancies. Should it surprise us when such a literary and moral mish-mash, taken seriously, causes so much discord?

^
Sources:
http://ffrf.org/legacy/books/lfif/?t=contra

Everyday is judgement day. Use your judgement, use reason.
24-02-2014, 07:10 PM
(24-02-2014 11:58 AM)natachan Wrote:  I'm tired and don't want to fish his posts, why does he believe whatever it is he does?

Cos he had a dream, the moron.
24-02-2014, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 07:28 PM by joben1.)
Since Drippy keeps asking if anyone would like to pose questions to him, I will try....

[several hours later]

Okay, I have been trying very hard to find questions that he would reasonably be able to answer when considering his performance so far on this forum. Here is what I have come up with....errrm...

[Image: Tumbleweeds2.gif]
[+] 2 users Like joben1's post