Which was your Favorite Thread?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2011, 05:28 PM
RE: Which was your Favorite Thread?
(19-10-2011 05:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't be offended. That's a great thread which should be compiled into an ebook and sold on Amazon and Kindle and the proceeds given to BuddyChrist. But it didn't make me laugh so hard I pissed myself. Think that could only come from a Christian on LSD (or some other hallucinogen) trying to critique atheism to me.

Mabus isn't dosed up on drugs, he's running on something far more powerful and dangerous.............

HIS OWN FUCKING STUPIDITY Big Grin !!!!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2011, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 07:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-10-2011 05:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-10-2011 05:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Don't be offended. That's a great thread which should be compiled into an ebook and sold on Amazon and Kindle and the proceeds given to BuddyChrist. But it didn't make me laugh so hard I pissed myself. Think that could only come from a Christian on LSD (or some other hallucinogen) trying to critique atheism to me.

Mabus isn't dosed up on drugs, he's running on something far more powerful and dangerous.............

HIS OWN FUCKING STUPIDITY Big Grin !!!!!!

That first post was from a dude who was fucking tripping. If he doesn't have any exogenous supplementation to explain the tripping then, in the terminology of my UK friends, he needs to be "sectioned".

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-10-2011, 12:08 AM
I loved these as well... Atheist critique of the bible and scoffing piglets! So good.

The first that comes to mind for me, though, is the pictures for a laugh at religion thread. Sometimes nothing can capture truth like a picture.
22-10-2011, 06:08 AM
(19-10-2011 02:43 PM)Zatamon Wrote:  I meant to ask: "How do you bate? and how do you master the art?"
Big Grin

It involves mastering the art of attaching bate to a fishing line or to a trap but it only works if you can't spell bait Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]