Which would scare a Christian worse - Atheist or Satanist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Which would scare a Christian worse - Atheist or Satanist?
(07-12-2012 01:04 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Atheists are just seen as normal people without God.
If only that were true. No

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
07-12-2012, 01:19 PM
(07-12-2012 12:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 12:19 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Satanists are atheists and the majority of Satanists are trustworthy individuals who do not go out of their way to harm others, in fact, I dont know of any Satanist who would look for people to harm or would cause harm to people willy nilly. In most cases, it does not benefit us to lie to people but it does certainly depend on the Satanist.

You are so full of self-delusional bullshit.

You said you would steal from someone when a guest in their home (the candlestick example).

Do not steal unless a person cries out to be relieved. If a person cried out to be relieved I would steal if it benefited me to do so and if i thought I could get away it but this does not mean we look for people to harm or that we do not have moral standards, I consider myself a very honest and loyal person when it comes to my friends and family.
07-12-2012, 01:22 PM
(07-12-2012 01:19 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 12:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are so full of self-delusional bullshit.

You said you would steal from someone when a guest in their home (the candlestick example).

Do not steal unless a person cries out to be relieved. If a person cried out to be relieved I would steal if it benefited me to do so and if i thought I could get away it but this does not mean we look for people to harm or that we do not have moral standards, I consider myself a very honest and loyal person when it comes to my friends and family.

"Cries out to be relieved"? What does that mean?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 01:51 PM
(06-12-2012 09:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had a friend tell me once they would do business with homosexual satanist before they would let an atheist into their home -- as I sat there sipping coffee and smiled...

"Well yanno...."
....she sipped her coffee and then began eating her host's children one by one!
"Baby Sandwich anyone?" :-)
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
07-12-2012, 02:22 PM
(07-12-2012 01:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 01:19 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Do not steal unless a person cries out to be relieved. If a person cried out to be relieved I would steal if it benefited me to do so and if i thought I could get away it but this does not mean we look for people to harm or that we do not have moral standards, I consider myself a very honest and loyal person when it comes to my friends and family.

"Cries out to be relieved"? What does that mean?

Maria: Oh I have so much Junk, I wish someone would come take some of this shit away!
Dave: I dont need all these books, what am I ever going to do with all of these books, sometimes i just wish a fire would burn this room down and I wouldnt have them anymore
These 2 people are bitching about what they have complete control over and telling me that they do not wish for these items to be in their home anymore, they are essentially begging to be relieved of their burden.
07-12-2012, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 08:57 PM by Goat of Mendes.)
(07-12-2012 02:22 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 01:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  "Cries out to be relieved"? What does that mean?

Maria: Oh I have so much Junk, I wish someone would come take some of this shit away!
Dave: I dont need all these books, what am I ever going to do with all of these books, sometimes i just wish a fire would burn this room down and I wouldnt have them anymore
These 2 people are bitching about what they have complete control over and telling me that they do not wish for these items to be in their home anymore, they are essentially begging to be relieved of their burden.
Finally, a true Satanist. Seeing as Christians believe everything they are told, from a gods perspective, they might think of us as the stereotypical, devil worshipper, when in reality, we believe God nor Satan exists as Deities, rather Satan is symbolism, symbolism for mans desires, what they choose to indulge on, etc.

Satanists are actually really nice people, and they actually know the hypocrisy that goes on in the Church, I've never had problems with Satanists, which is why I choose to be a Atheistic-Satanist.

In Theistic Terms, I choose Lucifer over God, why? because in my beliefs, I believe Satan/Lucifer represents rebellion.

I would say if a Christian is really ignorant and really suffers from phobias of the two, then both are feared.
[+] 1 user Likes Goat of Mendes's post
08-12-2012, 07:32 AM
I can say for sure that the smarter theists are not scared of us at all. Once in a while my wife gets me into church (fortunately not every week). All the people there know what I am and what my beliefs are. They know that I don't worship satan, because I do not believe in satan. They have talked to me about where I get my morals from and while they believe in god and I don't, they know that my morals are really close to theirs.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
08-12-2012, 12:43 PM
(06-12-2012 09:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had a friend tell me once they would do business with homosexual satanist before they would let an atheist into their home -- as I sat there sipping coffee and smiled...

"Well yanno...."

hehehehehehe ... Evil_monster

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.