Whipping Siphons?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Whipping Siphons?
Anyone used one of these things? Looks like you can make instant infusions with it. Since THC is soluble in alcohol I wonder if you could make a Green Dragon without having to heat it up. In any case guess you'd still have your own laughing gas dispenser.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Whipping Siphons?
Nice! That would be nice for some Green Dragon.

I haven't cooked it though. If you just leave it in some Everclear for a couple months you're good to go. The problem is in the waiting!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-12-2012, 07:49 PM
RE: Whipping Siphons?
I'm 12 and what is this...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Whipping Siphons?
(06-12-2012 07:49 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I'm 12 and what is this...

A penis pump.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Nice. Thumbsup

lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 10:38 PM
(06-12-2012 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Anyone used one of these things? Looks like you can make instant infusions with it. Since THC is soluble in alcohol I wonder if you could make a Green Dragon without having to heat it up. In any case guess you'd still have your own laughing gas dispenser.
Weed needs to be decarbed to be ingested orally. Decarbing is achieved by time, but can be greatly accelerated with heat. Green dragon (or any alcohol tincture) takes a long time because the marijuana slowly decarbs as it sits in the booze. By carefully decarbing, you can make a green dragon tincture in 24 hours.

The whipping syphon (we call em pressure whippers) works of for infusing THC, but it's only effective with something like heat pressed hash, oil, or some other form of decarbed weed. Not the best system though. More of a pain than it's worth to be honest.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-12-2012, 10:58 PM
(06-12-2012 10:38 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 06:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Anyone used one of these things? Looks like you can make instant infusions with it. Since THC is soluble in alcohol I wonder if you could make a Green Dragon without having to heat it up. In any case guess you'd still have your own laughing gas dispenser.
Weed needs to be decarbed to be ingested orally. Decarbing is achieved by time, but can be greatly accelerated with heat. Green dragon (or any alcohol tincture) takes a long time because the marijuana slowly decarbs as it sits in the booze. By carefully decarbing, you can make a green dragon tincture in 24 hours.

The whipping syphon (we call em pressure whippers) works of for infusing THC, but it's only effective with something like heat pressed hash, oil, or some other form of decarbed weed. Not the best system though. More of a pain than it's worth to be honest.
your knowledge about this stuff amazes me every time Shocking

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
07-12-2012, 08:50 PM
(06-12-2012 10:38 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

The recipes I have call for a little microwave nuking of the base first, that don't work?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
07-12-2012, 10:47 PM
By base, I hope you don't mean anything containing precious THC. Microwaves and cannabis don't mix. Heating a tricomes in a microwave will basically evaporate half of the magic out before it even gets warm.

NEVER, I repeat NEVER put cannabis in a microwave.

ever.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Whipping Siphons?
(07-12-2012 10:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  By base, I hope you don't mean anything containing precious THC. Microwaves and cannabis don't mix. Heating a tricomes in a microwave will basically evaporate half of the magic out before it even gets warm.

NEVER, I repeat NEVER put cannabis in a microwave.

ever.

What if you just want to warm up a brownie for ten seconds?