White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 03:51 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 03:43 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  I never claimed whites were the "master race", you dishonest cretin.

And the internet must be co-opted and fully utilized to wake the zombies up from their Jewish imposed slumber.

If you're an example of this "white" race then how do I join in the genocide?

I'll fill you in on the details later.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 04:13 PM
More immature ad homs and insults thrown my way. This is typical of people today, you've been brainwashed by the PC establishment to shame and ridicule dissenting and controversial thought, so as not to legitimize it at all, regardless of its truth.
22-05-2014, 04:22 PM
(22-05-2014 04:13 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  More immature ad homs and insults thrown my way. This is typical of people today, you've been brainwashed by the PC establishment to shame and ridicule dissenting and controversial thought, so as not to legitimize it at all, regardless of its truth.

My dear boy, you don't even know what truth is!

WE decide what is true, the establishment us Jews control will tell you what to think, what to believe, and what to do. Why should anybody believe you, a lone white man? If we told the world tomorrow that 2+2=5, the world would believe us. And here you are, unable to convince even your fellow Aryans that you are in the right! What hope do you have of facing our worldwide dominance?

You see, you think of yourself as heroic for fighting against us, but you are just a fool. The Jews are the superior race, you see. If we weren't, we wouldn't be in the position of power that we are, now would we? We sabotaged the Aryan rule and have infiltrated all levels of leadership. You think an inferior race does that? No, an inferior race lets that happen to them.

You will submit eventually, puny Aryan, whether you like it or not.

[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-05-2014, 04:27 PM
so much shit

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
22-05-2014, 04:31 PM
(22-05-2014 04:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  WE decide what is true, the establishment us Jews control will tell you what to think, what to believe, and what to do. Why should anybody believe you, a lone white man? If we told the world tomorrow that 2+2=5, the world would believe us. And here you are, unable to convince even your fellow Aryans that you are in the right! What hope do you have of facing our worldwide dominance?

You see, you think of yourself as heroic for fighting against us, but you are just a fool. The Jews are the superior race, you see. If we weren't, we wouldn't be in the position of power that we are, now would we? We sabotaged the Aryan rule and have infiltrated all levels of leadership. You think an inferior race does that? No, an inferior race lets that happen to them.

Oooh! Oooh! Tell him that the New World Order will soon demand that all males get circumcised in the traditional way (i.e. without anesthetic) regardless of how old they are!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
22-05-2014, 04:35 PM
(22-05-2014 04:31 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 04:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  WE decide what is true, the establishment us Jews control will tell you what to think, what to believe, and what to do. Why should anybody believe you, a lone white man? If we told the world tomorrow that 2+2=5, the world would believe us. And here you are, unable to convince even your fellow Aryans that you are in the right! What hope do you have of facing our worldwide dominance?

Oooh! Oooh! Tell him that the New World Order will soon demand that all males get circumcised in the traditional way (i.e. without anesthetic) regardless of how old they are!

Hush hush now, I do not wish to spoil all the nasty surprises in store for him if he does not accept our rightful rule.

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-05-2014, 04:41 PM
(22-05-2014 04:31 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  

Shit. The new world order is getting rid of all but a few males. The women groups are heavily involved in this.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 2 users Like Elskidor's post
22-05-2014, 04:42 PM
(22-05-2014 04:35 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hush hush now, I do not wish to spoil all the nasty surprises in store for him if he does not accept our rightful rule.

Yeah sorry about that. The memos I get from the femi-nazi sisterhood are never properly classified. There's a real aversion in the organisation to doing secretarial work.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
22-05-2014, 04:49 PM
In just over 12 hours this thread has gained over 100 replies.

Of all the interesting, thought provoking threads on this wonderful forum, this is the one that everyone chooses to give their attention to.

Facepalm

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Re: RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 04:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  In just over 12 hours this thread has gained over 100 replies.

Of all the interesting, thought provoking threads on this wonderful forum, this is the one that everyone chooses to give their attention to.

Facepalm

Sideshows are wondrous. The flaw of this is just to funny to not gawk at

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post