White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 12:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

I see your Spring time, and I raise you to Blame the Jews.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 04:57 PM
(22-05-2014 04:13 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  More immature ad homs and insults thrown my way. This is typical of people today, you've been brainwashed by the PC establishment to shame and ridicule dissenting and controversial thought, so as not to legitimize it at all, regardless of its truth.

You remind me of my dad when he was a black hebrew israelite, you claim persecution and then add no evidence. I hope I marry and fuck a white chick and we have two mixed raced boys.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-05-2014, 04:57 PM
(22-05-2014 06:09 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:45 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  So did Hitler Drinking Beverage

Yeah but Hitler gave us Grammar Nazis, an elite division of the SS known as the SSS (Schreibenschutzstaffel). If we had more of them then we would have less of this:

(22-05-2014 03:57 AM)lone_white_man Wrote:  This is a plan to genocide my people.

Is there a word in German to describe a person whose responsibility it is to administer the appropriate treatment to backpfeifengesighter?
(Forgive me if that is not the proper plural form of that wonderful word!)

22-05-2014, 05:16 PM
(22-05-2014 04:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  In just over 12 hours this thread has gained over 100 replies.

Of all the interesting, thought provoking threads on this wonderful forum, this is the one that everyone chooses to give their attention to.

Facepalm

Why must I keep reminding you, Hughsie?

We get bored and playing with mental-defective trolls is a good way to alleviate such boredom.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-05-2014, 05:19 PM
(22-05-2014 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is there a word in German to describe a person whose responsibility it is to administer the appropriate treatment to backpfeifengesighter?
(Forgive me if that is not the proper plural form of that wonderful word!)

I had to look that up because I became confused about what whistling faces had to do with anything. Google pointed me in the direction of the urban dictionary though so I shall endeavour to remember this one!

But yes, there should be a word for it. I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the native speakers here by guessing though. But when we come up with the title, I think the job should go to Taq. (He can then start apprenticeships and then give out certificates so other people can be qualified to do it as well)

My favourite German word is Bierleichen.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
22-05-2014, 05:20 PM
(22-05-2014 04:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  In just over 12 hours this thread has gained over 100 replies.

Of all the interesting, thought provoking threads on this wonderful forum, this is the one that everyone chooses to give their attention to.

But this chew toy is an atheist. It makes a different kind of squeak!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
22-05-2014, 05:22 PM

Facepalm

Apparently, you haven't read the responses. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-05-2014, 05:25 PM
(22-05-2014 05:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  We get bored and playing with mental-defective trolls is a good way to alleviate such boredom.

It's also a good way to get them to hang around.

As long as no-one blames me for it when they encourage all the retards and find the forum full of these retards I don't care, but that's usually how it pans out.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Same is true for christian trolls, you dont care about that silly.
22-05-2014, 05:28 PM
(22-05-2014 04:13 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  More immature ad homs and insults thrown my way. This is typical of people today, you've been brainwashed by the PC establishment to shame and ridicule dissenting and controversial thought, so as not to legitimize it at all, regardless of its truth.

Who are your people? Only Aryan? Anglo-Saxons? French? Italian? Bulgarian? Celts?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post