White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 05:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Same is true for christian trolls, you dont care about that silly.

Christian trolls? I think the Christians we get here honestly believe what they say, ergo they aren't trolls.

Would a Christian troll be Christian who doesn't talk about religion but trolls us with other topics? Or would they be atheists who pretend to be Christians in order to troll? I guess it's any interest concept at least. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 05:33 PM
(22-05-2014 05:25 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  We get bored and playing with mental-defective trolls is a good way to alleviate such boredom.

It's also a good way to get them to hang around.

As long as no-one blames me for it when they encourage all the retards and find the forum full of these retards I don't care, but that's usually how it pans out.

You (or should I say 'Jew' in this thread) have the power to stop it before it progresses...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2014, 05:34 PM
(22-05-2014 05:30 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Same is true for christian trolls, you dont care about that silly.

Christian trolls? I think the Christians we get here honestly believe what they say, ergo they aren't trolls.

Would a Christian troll be Christian who doesn't talk about religion but trolls us with other topics? Or would they be atheists who pretend to be Christians in order to troll? I guess it's any interest concept at least. Big Grin

Youre making the assumption this nazi doesnt believe what hes saying.

I see all christians as trolls on principle Wink
22-05-2014, 05:35 PM
(22-05-2014 05:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You (or should I say 'Jew' in this thread) have the power to stop it before it progresses...

No more power than anyone else in this thread. Everyone has the power to starve the idiot of attention, it's not my fault if people essentially decide they wanna keep it around.

I would have no desire to do anything in such a situation, even if I did have the power (which I don't).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-05-2014, 05:36 PM
(22-05-2014 05:19 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 04:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is there a word in German to describe a person whose responsibility it is to administer the appropriate treatment to backpfeifengesighter?
(Forgive me if that is not the proper plural form of that wonderful word!)

I had to look that up because I became confused about what whistling faces had to do with anything. Google pointed me in the direction of the urban dictionary though so I shall endeavour to remember this one!

But yes, there should be a word for it. I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the native speakers here by guessing though. But when we come up with the title, I think the job should go to Taq. (He can then start apprenticeships and then give out certificates so other people can be qualified to do it as well)

My favourite German word is Bierleichen.

You mean my new favorite word is NOT commonly used to describe a face badly in need of a fist? Sadcryface Must continue search!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
22-05-2014, 05:37 PM
(22-05-2014 05:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You (or should I say 'Jew' in this thread) have the power to stop it before it progresses...

No more power than anyone else in this thread. Everyone has the power to starve the idiot of attention, it's not my fault if people essentially decide they wanna keep it around.

I would have no desire to do anything in such a situation, even if I did have the power (which I don't).

I must be going colour blind then... Consider

C'mon Hughsie. You know you want to. Principles just get in the way of profit! Come to the Dark Side.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Hughsie,

Can you talk someone into turning FT's name pink? I'd like that Big Grin
22-05-2014, 05:40 PM
(22-05-2014 05:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hughsie,

Yeah, no.

I'll take a deeper hue of blue though.

22-05-2014, 05:43 PM
(22-05-2014 05:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:38 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hughsie,

Yeah, no.

Oh yeah...it will be a -real- deep blue

(Hughsie hes colorblind, he wont know the difference! Do it!)
22-05-2014, 05:45 PM
(22-05-2014 05:43 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, no.

Oh yeah...it will be a -real- deep blue

(Hughsie hes colorblind, he wont know the difference! Do it!)

Argh!

Why is it so difficult to get people to betray their principles? Others always interfere!