White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 05:54 PM by Elskidor.)
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 05:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 04:13 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  More immature ad homs and insults thrown my way. This is typical of people today, you've been brainwashed by the PC establishment to shame and ridicule dissenting and controversial thought, so as not to legitimize it at all, regardless of its truth.

Who are your people? Only Aryan? Anglo-Saxons? French? Italian? Bulgarian? Celts?

Unless he's an native american he doesn't need to be whining about his country being stolen from him. Oh, but he's not though. Just a very racist white guy who feels he's owed something.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Elskidor's post
22-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Cheese!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
22-05-2014, 06:38 PM
(22-05-2014 06:34 PM)aurora Wrote:  Cheese!

[Image: Sheogorath_for_King.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-05-2014, 06:40 PM
(22-05-2014 01:30 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:28 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Well thats convenient for you, we are all "intellectually dishonest" because we dont all subscribe to your way of seeing the world.

Strawman much ? And stick your cracker extremist bullshit up your ass.

You have been brainwashed by Jewish media to hate your own race, and this will eventually lead to a multiCULTural hellhole.

1.) I don't hate my race, I'm ambivalent to it. Your race is not an accomplishment, you did not choose it, work towards it, nor contribute to it. It does not dictate the quality of your character, the capability of your intellect, nor the general governance of your morality. Your white mom pushed a white baby out her white vagina, and while we would all rather she hadn't the fact remains that's where your race ends as a defining factor in your personage.

2.) If your argument is that multiculturalism breeds a hell hole then I'd love to see you explain Canada in an intellectually honest way. One of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world and routinely listed among the best countries in the world to live in a host of categories.

Your hypothesis does not hold up to comparable examples. It's a poorly thought out, factually inaccurate, horrendously verbalized, morally repugnant and a woefully simplistic world view. Luckily for the rest of the world it's also demonstrably wrong.

Oh and your still a fucking elbow, you dumb fucking elbow.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-05-2014, 06:44 PM
(22-05-2014 05:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I must be going colour blind then... Consider

C'mon Hughsie. You know you want to. Principles just get in the way of profit! Come to the Dark Side.

Super-Mods and Mods are responsible for banning spambots.

Admins are in charge of banning human accounts.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-05-2014, 06:45 PM
(22-05-2014 06:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:30 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  You have been brainwashed by Jewish media to hate your own race, and this will eventually lead to a multiCULTural hellhole.

1.) I don't hate my race, I'm ambivalent to it. Your race is not an accomplishment, you did not choose it, work towards it, nor contribute to it. It does not dictate the quality of your character, the capability of your intellect, nor the general governance of your morality. Your white mom pushed a white baby out her white vagina, and while we would all rather she hadn't the fact remains that's where your race ends as a defining factor in your personage.

2.) If your argument is that multiculturalism breeds a hell hole then I'd love to see you explain Canada in an intellectually honest way. One of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world and routinely listed among the best countries in the world to live in a host of categories.

Your hypothesis does not hold up to comparable examples. It's a poorly thought out, factually inaccurate, horrendously verbalized, morally repugnant and a woefully simplistic world view. Luckily for the rest of the world it's also demonstrably wrong.

Oh and your still a fucking elbow, you dumb fucking elbow.

May I make a suggestion?

Go with wenis.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-05-2014, 06:55 PM
(22-05-2014 06:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I must be going colour blind then... Consider

C'mon Hughsie. You know you want to. Principles just get in the way of profit! Come to the Dark Side.

You're no fun.
Can't get away with no jokes no more. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-05-2014, 07:00 PM
(22-05-2014 05:35 PM)Hughsie pi'576514 Wrote:
(22-05-2014 05:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You (or should I say 'Jew' in this thread) have the power to stop it before it progresses...

No more power than anyone else in this thread. Everyone has the power to starve the idiot of attention, it's not my fault if people essentially decide they wanna keep it around.

I would have no desire to do anything in such a situation, even if I did have the power (which I don't).

Hey, for shits 'n giggles, let's suppose we all get it together and starve a troll completely. No interaction whatever.

Consider

Consider

Now tell me how that differs in any substantive way from simply banning him.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Sieg Heil, Kamerad! [Image: vG3fPew.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
22-05-2014, 07:03 PM
(22-05-2014 06:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

You can't actually prove they're human and not 'bots. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user