White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 07:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Now tell me how that differs in any substantive way from simply banning him.

It doesn't involve those in power deciding what everyone else is allowed to openly think.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 09:33 PM by Chas.)
(22-05-2014 07:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  Now tell me how that differs in any substantive way from simply banning him.

It doesn't involve those in power deciding what everyone else is allowed to openly think.

I said substantive. It makes no difference - either action ends the same.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Re: RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 07:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Super-Mods and Mods are responsible for banning spambots.

Admins are in charge of banning human accounts.

You can't actually prove they're human and not 'bots. Consider

Are you proposing a bot genocide Chas, for shame.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
22-05-2014, 08:37 PM
(22-05-2014 06:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  1.) I don't hate my race, I'm ambivalent to it. Your race is not an accomplishment, you did not choose it, work towards it, nor contribute to it. It does not dictate the quality of your character, the capability of your intellect, nor the general governance of your morality. Your white mom pushed a white baby out her white vagina, and while we would all rather she hadn't the fact remains that's where your race ends as a defining factor in your personage.

My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

(22-05-2014 06:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  2.) If your argument that multiculturalism breeds a hell hole then I'd love to see you explain Canada in an intellectually honest way. One of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world and routinely listed among the best countries in the world to live in a host of categories.

Canada still has a significant white majority, with the Chinese being the second largest racial demographic after it.

It is this particular diverse makeup that makes it a decent and livable place. There are not many negroes, or other darker races around. But where there are (inner-city Toronto and Vancouver) you have problems.
22-05-2014, 08:41 PM
(22-05-2014 08:10 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 07:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can't actually prove they're human and not 'bots. Consider

Are you proposing a bot genocide Chas, for shame.

No, that's verboten. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 08:48 PM
(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  1.) I don't hate my race, I'm ambivalent to it. Your race is not an accomplishment, you did not choose it, work towards it, nor contribute to it. It does not dictate the quality of your character, the capability of your intellect, nor the general governance of your morality. Your white mom pushed a white baby out her white vagina, and while we would all rather she hadn't the fact remains that's where your race ends as a defining factor in your personage.

My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

(22-05-2014 06:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  2.) If your argument that multiculturalism breeds a hell hole then I'd love to see you explain Canada in an intellectually honest way. One of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world and routinely listed among the best countries in the world to live in a host of categories.

Canada still has a significant white majority, with the Chinese being the second largest racial demographic after it.

It is this particular diverse makeup that makes it a decent and livable place. There are not many negroes, or other darker races around. But where there are (inner-city Toronto and Vancouver) you have problems.

[Image: y3adyzu6.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
22-05-2014, 08:51 PM
(22-05-2014 08:48 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

[Image: y3adyzu6.jpg]

You have no substantive rebuttal. All you have is mockery. Pathetic.
22-05-2014, 09:07 PM
(22-05-2014 08:51 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:48 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: y3adyzu6.jpg]

You have no substantive rebuttal. All you have is mockery. Pathetic.

[Image: 7ejeqyba.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
22-05-2014, 09:19 PM
(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

When you fly the confederate flag do you think to yourself "I'm honoring my heritage and I'm proud to have been on the losing side" or "We racist bigots got our asses handed to us by other white guys"? Consider

Because in case you haven't figured this out "your" people and "your" culture took your miscreant ancestors behind the woodshed and whooped your ass until ol' General Lee had no choice but to surrender. Long live the 20th Maine!

People like you are a blemish on this country and the world at large. You think somehow an accident of birth means something. You throw around the word "honor" and yet you have no idea what it means.

This is honor and bravery:

Melvin Morris was fresh-faced and 19 when he volunteered to go to Vietnam. In 1969, the Army Green Beret "charged into a hail of fire" to save his injured comrades and retrieve the bodies of the fallen, even though he was shot several times and bleeding. The Army would later say his actions on the battlefield that day showed "determination possessed by few men."
Morris -- who is African-American -- received his nation's most esteemed military honor, the Medal of Honor.

Jose Rodela, who, while commanding a mobile strike force in Vietnam's Phuoc Long province, "was wounded in the back and head by rocket shrapnel while recovering a wounded comrade," according to a military commendation. Still he single-handedly assaulted and knocked out a mortar position before returning to lead his men. Medal of Honor.

Santiago J. Erevia, a radiotelephone operator from Texas who in 1969 tended injured comrades in Vietnam's Quang Tin province when his position came under attack. According to the citation, Erevia took out three machine gun bunkers with grenades and gunfire. He then returned to care for his wounded comrades, crawling from one wounded man to another to administer aid. Medal of Honor.

Sydney G. Gumpertz, (Jewish) left the platoon of which he was in command and started with 2 other soldiers through a heavy barrage toward the machinegun nest. His 2 companions soon became casualties from bursting shells, but 1st Sgt. Gumpertz continued on alone in the face of direct fire from the machinegun, jumped into the nest and silenced the gun, capturing 9 of the crew. Medal of Honor

On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Rosa Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order that she give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. Help lead a cultural transformation.

The last one may be the most heroic and the bravest.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
22-05-2014, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 09:30 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
Anybody else find it bizarre that a self-professed anti-Semite isn't attacking the Evil Jew? What's wrong, Whitey? You just not feeling the Jew hate today?

Don't go soft on us now. You started off loud and proud in your anti-Jewry crusade, then when an actual halfie shows up to greet you at the front door you don't seem to notice.

Where's all that white pride you've been trumpeting about? You just gonna let this filthy, good-for-nothin Jew keep spitting in your face?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post