White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

Your race and your culture are not the same thing.

Besides which, the variation between races is less than the variation within a race.

Race is a shallow concept without any real genetic meaning.

There is no 'white culture'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
22-05-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 09:34 PM by Bucky Ball.)
There is no difference between the races, except a very very very few genes. Humans share almost all of their DNA. (99.5 % +)
Humans also share a vast % of their genes with other primates.
Your idiotic ignorant fallacious division (between the "races") does not really exist,
which you would know if you had gradumatated from 8th Grade, Trollish One.
Go fuck yourself with a brown cactus, sideways. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Why this abrupt message on an Athiest forum? Why? We are mostly the type of folk that are anti-discrimination, because we're, like, discriminated enough as is. There are better places to spread whatever this is.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
22-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Or better yet
[Image: 3azaryme.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
22-05-2014, 09:39 PM
(22-05-2014 09:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

When you fly the confederate flag do you think to yourself "I'm honoring my heritage and I'm proud to have been on the losing side" or "We racist bigots got our asses handed to us by other white guys"? Consider

Because in case you haven't figured this out "your" people and "your" culture took your miscreant ancestors behind the woodshed and whooped your ass until ol' General Lee had no choice but to surrender. Long live the 20th Maine!

People like you are a blemish on this country and the world at large. You think somehow an accident of birth means something. You throw around the word "honor" and yet you have no idea what it means.

This is honor and bravery:

Melvin Morris was fresh-faced and 19 when he volunteered to go to Vietnam. In 1969, the Army Green Beret "charged into a hail of fire" to save his injured comrades and retrieve the bodies of the fallen, even though he was shot several times and bleeding. The Army would later say his actions on the battlefield that day showed "determination possessed by few men."
Morris -- who is African-American -- received his nation's most esteemed military honor, the Medal of Honor.

Jose Rodela, who, while commanding a mobile strike force in Vietnam's Phuoc Long province, "was wounded in the back and head by rocket shrapnel while recovering a wounded comrade," according to a military commendation. Still he single-handedly assaulted and knocked out a mortar position before returning to lead his men. Medal of Honor.

Santiago J. Erevia, a radiotelephone operator from Texas who in 1969 tended injured comrades in Vietnam's Quang Tin province when his position came under attack. According to the citation, Erevia took out three machine gun bunkers with grenades and gunfire. He then returned to care for his wounded comrades, crawling from one wounded man to another to administer aid. Medal of Honor.

Sydney G. Gumpertz, (Jewish) left the platoon of which he was in command and started with 2 other soldiers through a heavy barrage toward the machinegun nest. His 2 companions soon became casualties from bursting shells, but 1st Sgt. Gumpertz continued on alone in the face of direct fire from the machinegun, jumped into the nest and silenced the gun, capturing 9 of the crew. Medal of Honor

On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Rosa Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order that she give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. Help lead a cultural transformation.

The last one may be the most heroic and the bravest.

I have no such affiliations. Stop making presumptions.
22-05-2014, 09:40 PM
(22-05-2014 09:37 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Why this abrupt message on an Athiest forum? Why? We are mostly the type of folk that are anti-discrimination, because we're, like, discriminated enough as is. There are better places to spread whatever this is.

Because if he could think things through that far, he wouldn't be a bigot in the first place? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
(22-05-2014 09:39 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  When you fly the confederate flag do you think to yourself "I'm honoring my heritage and I'm proud to have been on the losing side" or "We racist bigots got our asses handed to us by other white guys"? Consider

Because in case you haven't figured this out "your" people and "your" culture took your miscreant ancestors behind the woodshed and whooped your ass until ol' General Lee had no choice but to surrender. Long live the 20th Maine!

People like you are a blemish on this country and the world at large. You think somehow an accident of birth means something. You throw around the word "honor" and yet you have no idea what it means.

This is honor and bravery:

Melvin Morris was fresh-faced and 19 when he volunteered to go to Vietnam. In 1969, the Army Green Beret "charged into a hail of fire" to save his injured comrades and retrieve the bodies of the fallen, even though he was shot several times and bleeding. The Army would later say his actions on the battlefield that day showed "determination possessed by few men."
Morris -- who is African-American -- received his nation's most esteemed military honor, the Medal of Honor.

Jose Rodela, who, while commanding a mobile strike force in Vietnam's Phuoc Long province, "was wounded in the back and head by rocket shrapnel while recovering a wounded comrade," according to a military commendation. Still he single-handedly assaulted and knocked out a mortar position before returning to lead his men. Medal of Honor.

Santiago J. Erevia, a radiotelephone operator from Texas who in 1969 tended injured comrades in Vietnam's Quang Tin province when his position came under attack. According to the citation, Erevia took out three machine gun bunkers with grenades and gunfire. He then returned to care for his wounded comrades, crawling from one wounded man to another to administer aid. Medal of Honor.

Sydney G. Gumpertz, (Jewish) left the platoon of which he was in command and started with 2 other soldiers through a heavy barrage toward the machinegun nest. His 2 companions soon became casualties from bursting shells, but 1st Sgt. Gumpertz continued on alone in the face of direct fire from the machinegun, jumped into the nest and silenced the gun, capturing 9 of the crew. Medal of Honor

On December 1, 1955, in Montgomery, Alabama, Rosa Parks refused to obey bus driver James F. Blake's order that she give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. Help lead a cultural transformation.

The last one may be the most heroic and the bravest.

I have no such affiliations. Stop making presumptions.

[Image: a6ahanej.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
(22-05-2014 09:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  Besides which, the variation between races is less than the variation within a race.

*Lewontin's Fallacy*
22-05-2014, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 09:47 PM by rampant.a.i..)
(22-05-2014 09:40 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  Besides which, the variation between races is less than the variation within a race.

*Lewontin's Fallacy*

Except that
Quote:Similarly, biological anthropologist Jonathan Marks agrees with Edwards that correlations between geographical areas and genetics obviously exist in human populations, but goes on to note that "What is unclear is what this has to do with 'race' as that term has been used through much in the twentieth century - the mere fact that we can find groups to be different and can reliably allot people to them is trivial. Again, the point of the theory of race was to discover large clusters of people that are principally homogeneous within and heterogeneous between, contrasting groups. Lewontin's analysis shows that such groups do not exist in the human species, and Edwards' critique does not contradict that interpretation."[6]

The view that while geographic clustering of biological traits does exist this does not lend biological validity to racial groups was proposed by several evolutionary anthropologists and geneticists prior to the publication of Edwards critique of Lewontin.[7][16][17][18][19]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Gen...'s_Fallacy

[Image: ydete8yt.jpg]

22-05-2014, 09:44 PM
(22-05-2014 09:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no difference between the races, except a very very very few genes. Humans share almost all of their DNA. (99.5 % +)

You are quite ignorant of how genetic variation and heritability works.

(22-05-2014 09:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Humans also share a vast % of their genes with other primates.

Yes, and we're still quite different from other such primates.

You've defeated yourself.