White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 10:49 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I mean, does this guy keep expecting people to believe he's anything other than a troll? White supremacists are supposed to be all "whites are number 1," but this little pipsqueak has been letting Jewboy and BlackDude toss his white pride around like the prison bitch and he hasn't so much as protested. Meanwhile, he doesn't seem that eager to help his poor little lost white lambs who have strayed away from the herd cuz some Evil Jew put them under a spell. Nay, in fact he seems to be hellbent on drowning you poor little white lambs.

White supremacist my ass.

I never claimed to be a "supremacist", you twerp. I am a separatist.

Oh nobody here has any objections to that. By all means, separate yourself from the rest of society. We'll get along just fine without you.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
22-05-2014, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 12:53 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
Quick edit: In fact if you could be so kind as to address the clarification I require first that would be immensely helpful, I don't want to misrepresent your argument about Canada.

(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  My race is my heritage, it is my people, it is my culture. I am proud of it, and admire it. I desire to maintain it and allow it to prosper, by HONORING the generations that came before me that attempted to do the same.

You have no such honor.

In what way do you have a claim to that pride? You contributed ABSOLUTELY nothing to that culture or heritage you are admiring. They are not your accomplishments, you had no hand in it. This is an idiotic and self-aggrandizing way to view history.

I'm fine and dandy with respect for tradition but that is not what you are talking about. What you are talking about is cultural STAGNATION. Cultures change and evolve andonly the stubbornly infantile can't change with them.
I have respect for the actions of my ancestors when they are worthy of respect and I abhor them when their actions are abhorrent.

I'm going to ask you a question. A very simple yes or no question that I would bet you will ignore or obfuscate your way around.
Are you proud of the actions of the Nazis to maintain their "heritage and culture" against outside agencies via genocide of their Jewish residents?

(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  Canada still has a significant white majority, with the Chinese being the second largest racial demographic after it.

It is this particular diverse makeup that makes it a decent and livable place.

Looking for clarification on this: your argument is that due to the size of Canada's significant white majority this is the reason Canada has not slipped into a "multiCULTural hellhole" and is in fact a perfectly "decent a livable place". Is this correct?
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-05-2014, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 04:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Someone who has to claim the lack of melanin pigment in their epidermal layer, as something to be proud of, is so fucking clearly LACKING anything else in their life they have accomplished that it's seriously hilarious. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin
You go right ahead and be proud of your fucking "heritage". YOU had NOTHING to do with it. If THAT'S *all* you got to be proud of, you got nothing.
If I had as little as you, I'd have to be "proud" of my dryer lint too.

BTW, Jefferson also owned slaves. Next you'll be trying to tell us that since the founders permitted that, that slavery should still be legal.
Brilliant man this white dude. Simply brilliant.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-05-2014, 12:02 AM
Can we just stop and talk about what genocide means for a minute?

Article II of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) gives a legal definition of what it means to commit genocide.

genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
• (a) Killing members of the group;
• (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
• © Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
• (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
• (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

So let's talk about those in the context of white America. For genocide to apply, one of these must be true:
a) white people are being killed off by some force intending to destroy whites.
b) some entity is causing serious bodily or mental harm to whites specifically.
c) whites are being forced to live in horrendous conditions which cause early death.
d) whites are put under circumstances wherein they are unable to give birth.
e) white children are being forcibly taken from their white parents.

CPPCG

Can we please address where, when, and how any of this is actually happening in the United States of America?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 8 users Like Colourcraze's post
23-05-2014, 12:36 AM
(22-05-2014 11:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Someone who has to claim the lack of melanin pigment in their epidermal layer, as something to be propud of, is so fucking clearly LACKING anything else in their life they have accomplished that it's seriously hilarious. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin
You go right ahead and be proud of your fucking "heritage". YOU had NOTHING to do with it. If THAT'S *all* you got to be proud of, you got nothing.
If I had as little as you, I'd have to be "proud" of my dryer lint too.

BTW, Jefferson also owned slaves. Next you'll be trying to tell us that since the founders permitted that, that slavery should still be legal.
Brilliant man this white dude. Simply brilliant.

[Image: 3735318-8426941996-burny.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
23-05-2014, 02:56 AM
(22-05-2014 05:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You mean my new favorite word is NOT commonly used to describe a face badly in need of a fist? Sadcryface Must continue search!

It might well be. My German just isn't that good. Sorry.
23-05-2014, 03:15 AM
I know that it has been suggested that we starve this troll of attention but that won't actually work because getting a group of forum members to do anything is like herding cats. Also the troll will just continue starting new threads and polluting the site with hate which isn't countered. It then makes the site look less attractive and welcoming to new members. Any forum that cannot attract new members will inevitably die.

What I learnt from being admin on the forum is that people like lone white man should be banned the moment they reveal themselves. We had a holocaust denier spreading his hate throughout the forum and derailing threads. There was some debate about banning him outright or limiting him to a single thread where people could have a proper one-off debate and then banning him from talking about the subject. We chose the latter option. He was twatted one by the group and completely owned. We still lost loads of members over it who wanted him banned outright. People like this are poisonous to a forum.

It was quite funny actually because the holocaust denier did eventually get banned. Or to be more precise he logged onto the forum one day to find that everyone was named Comrade?????? (where ? == a numerical digit) and talking in a faux Russian accent. It was a forum game that we had once set up where people had to guess the identity of everyone else. Instead of banning him we just put the holocaust denier in the same user group. The fascist had been exiled to Soviet Russia.

The best thing that members of this forum can do in my personal opinion is to just have fun at this guy's expense until he eventually gets banned. Arguing with him gives the appearance of giving credence to his obnoxious and severely misguided views. It's what he wants.
23-05-2014, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 03:41 AM by Dee.)
And I'm sure you are the only lone_white_man on this forum.

Warning, warning, Will Robinson, ther's a Nazi on the loose!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
23-05-2014, 03:47 AM
(23-05-2014 03:15 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I know that it has been suggested that we starve this troll of attention but that won't actually work because getting a group of forum members to do anything is like herding cats. Also the troll will just continue starting new threads and polluting the site with hate which isn't countered. It then makes the site look less attractive and welcoming to new members. Any forum that cannot attract new members will inevitably die.

This is why I might occasionally answer. Also I don't like this business of 'don't answer, starve the troll of attention' anyway. If I wanna answer that's my business.

He's inept anyway. No need to ban. Nothing that he's said remotely reflects badly on this forum, all it does is showcase what a giant douchebag he is.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
23-05-2014, 04:00 AM
(22-05-2014 10:49 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  I am a separatist.

More than happy if you want to separate yourself.

But there's no need to separate Austro-Jewish Welshmen from Asian girls, right?

Just checking.

Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post