White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2014, 04:05 AM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
[Image: 3735318-8426941996-burny.gif]

He may be an Etonian but he's damn hot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
23-05-2014, 04:19 AM
(23-05-2014 03:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  Snip: He's inept anyway. No need to ban. Nothing that he's said remotely reflects badly on this forum, all it does is showcase what a giant douchebag he is.

I fully agree with you, morondog.

When confronted with people like lone_man, I protect my right to free speech by telling the person what I think and or just walk away.

I do value that free speech more than any right we have in the U.S.A., however much it hurts when our President is called a nig . . .. (no sarcasm intended).

Who wants to be a "lonely hate monger?"

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
23-05-2014, 11:25 PM
(22-05-2014 03:57 AM)lone_white_man Wrote:  It was a coup, and all of the non-whites in this country since '65 are here illegitimately.

I'm Kickapoo motherfucker. Your fucking pasty white cracker ass is here illegitimately.

[Image: marathon.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Whelp... it's been a hell of a week; I'ma go have a nice, cozy, Jewish imposed slumber. Sleepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
24-05-2014, 01:20 AM
(23-05-2014 03:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  This is why I might occasionally answer. Also I don't like this business of 'don't answer, starve the troll of attention' anyway. If I wanna answer that's my business.
Yeah, but what people tend to forget is that you automatically forfeit any right to complain about trolls when you respond to them because it makes you part of the problem. Dodgy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-05-2014, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 02:09 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(24-05-2014 01:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 03:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  This is why I might occasionally answer. Also I don't like this business of 'don't answer, starve the troll of attention' anyway. If I wanna answer that's my business.
Yeah, but what people tend to forget is that you automatically forfeit any right to complain about trolls when you respond to them because it makes you part of the problem. Dodgy
Was, weil irgendein Idiot im Internet behauptet? That's a load of bullshit. And a sorry excuse for your inaction as a mod. Quit making excuses for being a pussy and take out the fucking trash, for fuck's sake.

Same thing with that Jermy Wanker piece of shit. Grow a fucking spine.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-05-2014, 02:08 AM
(24-05-2014 01:54 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  What, because einige Idioten im Internet says so? That's a load of bullshit. And a sorry excuse for your inaction as a mod. Quit making excuses for being a pussy and take out the fucking trash, for fuck's sake.

Well, see, the problem is that the admins are the only ones who ban human accounts. As a moderator, there is nothing I can do about people like JEW.

24-05-2014, 02:10 AM
(22-05-2014 08:37 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 06:40 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  2.) If your argument that multiculturalism breeds a hell hole then I'd love to see you explain Canada in an intellectually honest way. One of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world and routinely listed among the best countries in the world to live in a host of categories.

Canada still has a significant white majority, with the Chinese being the second largest racial demographic after it.

It is this particular diverse makeup that makes it a decent and livable place.

Well I guess he's not gonna clarify, he seems to run off which is good. Though I was looking forward to showing him how he invalidated his own argument.

A Decent and Liveable Place = 76.7% white

MultiCULTural Hellhole/ Victim of Genocide = 72.4% white

You're an idiot OP and thanks for refuting your own argument with the criteria you yourself set down. You were gonna ruin what now?
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
24-05-2014, 02:16 AM
(24-05-2014 02:08 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:54 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  What, because einige Idioten im Internet says so? That's a load of bullshit. And a sorry excuse for your inaction as a mod. Quit making excuses for being a pussy and take out the fucking trash, for fuck's sake.

Well, see, the problem is that the admins are the only ones who ban human accounts. As a moderator, there is nothing I can do about people like JEW.

That does nothing to address the idiocy of your bullshit assertion:

"Yeah, but what people tend to forget is that you automatically forfeit any right to complain about trolls when you respond to them because it makes you part of the problem."

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-05-2014, 02:25 AM
(24-05-2014 02:16 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  That does nothing to address the idiocy of your bullshit assertion:

"Yeah, but what people tend to forget is that you automatically forfeit any right to complain about trolls when you respond to them because it makes you part of the problem."
How am I to defend myself when you have yet to present an argument to support the notion that my statement is "bullshit"? Consider