White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
I go away for two weeks. TWO WEEKS! And look what happens.

I actually find white nut cases interesting because I wonder from where they derive their arrogance???

Korea, a tiny country in Asia, has a 5000 year written history. China, similar. Egypt, same.

England, Scandinavia and other white places... Not so much.

The Swiss watch? Chinese invention. Gun powder?

The west and whites have done well. But no better than others. In some cases not so much.

The colour of skin is meaningless. Humans have been interbreeding and trading for too long to date.

Maybe the OP saw a photo of a big black penis and it hit too close to home.

To the OP, it is the personality that counts.

Be strong big guy. I believe pumps are available. There is also the option of enlargement surgery.

Good luck. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
24-05-2014, 04:43 AM
(24-05-2014 04:08 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 04:02 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

- Edmund Burke

... Well it's lucky for me I don't consider myself a good man Big Grin Poor good men, they got a lot of work to do Tongue

I know, right? All that "White Knighting" and shit, then being looked down on for "White Knighting." I bet it's exhausting!

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
24-05-2014, 04:44 AM
(22-05-2014 10:49 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 10:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I mean, does this guy keep expecting people to believe he's anything other than a troll? White supremacists are supposed to be all "whites are number 1," but this little pipsqueak has been letting Jewboy and BlackDude toss his white pride around like the prison bitch and he hasn't so much as protested. Meanwhile, he doesn't seem that eager to help his poor little lost white lambs who have strayed away from the herd cuz some Evil Jew put them under a spell. Nay, in fact he seems to be hellbent on drowning you poor little white lambs.

White supremacist my ass.

I never claimed to be a "supremacist", you twerp. I am a separatist.

Also, just for funsies:

[Image: 5unemaga.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
24-05-2014, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 04:55 AM by Vosur.)
(24-05-2014 03:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  For a start I don't think your analogy fits very well. These are people who're actively mugging people, rather than just encountering innocent civilians is a peaceful way that makes the said civilian want to give them a hot cup of coffee. You're saying that by mugging them back I lose the right to complain about muggers, as I see it.

These chaps have had the cops called on them, and the response of the cops is "oh, just let him wander around, he's a criminal but if you don't offer him shelter then he'll wander off eventually".

ETA: And this is why I think it's a lousy analogy anyway. I think you mods do a decent job. And I don't see any reason to ban the trolls. But I'm very happy to a. argue with trolls and b. complain about trolls. So people who tell me to choose one or the other... I make eyes like this: Dodgy Rolleyes
I think there is the crux of the problem.

You know, I don't care about trolls. I don't respond to them, I simply ignore them. For me, they might as well not exist. I don't care if anyone else responds to trolls either because it's none of my business. What I do have a problem with is the fact that people constantly complain about trolls while giving them the attention they so desperately crave. I tell those people that they can alleviate the problem themselves by ceasing any interaction with them, thereby eliminating the need to complain. What do I get in response? More complaints, this time aimed at the perceived lack of action from the forum team even though they have been told that the trolls aren't violating any rules.

The bottom line is this: You can respond to trolls as many times as you like for all I care, just don't turn around and blame anyone other than those who respond to them (i.e. yourself) and their lack of self-restraint for the trolls' continued presence here.

(24-05-2014 03:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  You equate answering with encouragement? Even if the answer is "fuck off troll, you're not wanted"? Rolleyes They post provocative shit, and they disguise themselves as sincere. Since it's impossible to classify them from the outset as trolls, and since they're camoflaging themselves, it's impossible to apply this theoretically brilliant strategy in practice. Unless you just choose not to talk to anyone, in that case, I will concede, you won't encourage trolls.
No, I don't think we have to resort to such a draconian solution. While I did welcome Drich to the forum in his introduction thread, for example, the number of posts I made in response to him after that can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Why do you think that is?

Why do you think that Brownshirt's thread "3 questions for atheists," for instance, reached almost 200 pages even though everyone knew that he was a troll just a couple pages in?

Don't you think that if the community as a whole wanted trolls to be gone, they'd be gone by now?

There wouldn't even be any possibility for them to cause disruption in other people's threads if people used the ignore feature to hide their posts. I mean, you said it yourself: you're actually happy to respond to them, but at the same time, you complain about them.

I'm sorry, but it makes no sense to me because it's completely paradoxical.

(24-05-2014 03:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  By the same reasoning, why not ban them? Then I don't have to exercise my singularly lacking self-restraint. I am not advocating banning them, by the way, but I don't see why it's suddenly me letting the side down if I answer them.
You're correct, in regards to the end result, we might as well ban them, but you know that I don't have the power to do that (well, I technically do, but as you succinctly pointed out, the admins would reverse that decision asap).

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
24-05-2014, 07:44 AM
(24-05-2014 01:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-05-2014 03:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  This is why I might occasionally answer. Also I don't like this business of 'don't answer, starve the troll of attention' anyway. If I wanna answer that's my business.
Yeah, but what people tend to forget is that you automatically forfeit any right to complain about trolls when you respond to them because it makes you part of the problem. Dodgy

There is no problem. People with bad ideas will be refuted.

If their presence here becomes burdensome, ban them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2014, 07:57 AM
(24-05-2014 03:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 02:32 AM)morondog Wrote:  Where is it written that by addressing a troll I become part of the problem old bean? And by what process does it then follow that I forfeit the right to complain? You're bein' a bit daft here IMO... mind you, I remember full well how fuckin' horrible it was being a mod myself so ja... no worries. But regardless of if I have a right to or not, I surely am gonna bitch and complain if I take a notion to do the same Big Grin
All right, let me try to make it clearer by using an analogy.

For example, imagine seeing a news report about a convicted criminal, say, a bank robber, who escaped from prison today. When you go for a walk in the park a couple hours later, you encounter this criminal and have several choices:

You can

A. enable his crimes by offering him shelter (responding to him),
B. call the police (send a complaint to the forum staff) and/or
C. pretend that you didn't see him (ignore him).

Now, it would seem to me that by choosing option A., you lose every right to complain about bank robbers in the future because you enabled the crimes of one of them in the past. If you were to do it nonetheless, it would make you a hypocrite. Those of us who respond to trolls are the primary, perhaps even the only reason why they're still here, by definition. It makes no sense to complain about a person whose purpose is to cause disruption and argument while at the same time actively encouraging said behavior. If everyone stopped responding to trolls, they would be unable to cause disruption and argument because they would be having a monologue.

D. Shoot him.

Quote:How long do you suppose trolls would bother to come here if every one of their threads vanished into obscurity only hours after being posted because they didn't get a single response? Consider

How often do you think trolls would come here if they got quickly banned?

And what is the difference between freezing them out and banning them?

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-05-2014, 07:59 AM
(24-05-2014 07:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:20 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Yeah, but what people tend to forget is that you automatically forfeit any right to complain about trolls when you respond to them because it makes you part of the problem. Dodgy

There is no problem. People with bad ideas will be refuted.

If their presence here becomes burdensome, ban them.

I fail to see how this guy has been burdensome yet. He's made 17 posts so far, with very selective responses. I don't get the impression that this guy is going to stick around for that long, if he even comes back at all. He's made one post about his "creed" and all the others have just been vacuous declarations of "you all are stupid." It's others that have contributed to this thread's length, myself included (although I was actively trying to pick a bone with this guy for my own amusement).

I&I was burdensome, because not only was he obnoxious and thick-skulled beyond belief, but he was also prolific, setting up hundreds of threads as personal masturbatory stations covering virtually the same topic each time. People avoided an entire subforum because they worried he would barge into a thread and vomit all over it. Such behavior is highly disruptive to the forum.

This guy's thread was immediately moved to the Viper's Pit, and he's hasn't even had the decency to respond to 90% of the posts in his own thread. Perhaps time will show him to indeed be a prolific, hate-spewing cunt that makes the same thread over and over, like I&I, but until he does so, one can hardly justify banning him for disruptive behavior.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
24-05-2014, 08:02 AM
(24-05-2014 07:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  D. Shoot him.

Laugh out load

(24-05-2014 07:57 AM)Chas Wrote:  How often do you think trolls would come here if they got quickly banned?

And what is the difference between freezing them out and banning them?
I don't think there is much of a difference between the two because ether option results in no more (or at least far fewer) trolls.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-05-2014, 08:10 AM
(24-05-2014 04:51 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Don't you think that if the community as a whole wanted trolls to be gone, they'd be gone by now?

No. I'll bet if you put individual cases to a vote, a large number of those would result in a vote to ban.
There is no single definition of 'troll' that can be mechanically applied - it will always be a judgement call.

I think the community as a whole knows more than what can be embodied in strict rules.

We can either ban by vote, or we can rely on the judgement of Admins to ban those who disrupt the forum.
Or, the Admins could actually pay attention to the mood and will of the community and take that into account.

24-05-2014, 08:14 AM
From what I have seen, if trolls are banned it's after a painfully long time or when they snap and go with threats and such. Eventually they go away - one way or another.

So far I have seen few, if any, times that any complaining about them does any good as for getting them banned.

I agree with morondog on this though - if I feel like posting to them, I can make that decision myself. Other than if breaking a rule, I don't think anyone needs to tell anyone else here when, where, and what to post.

The troll issue isn't new and it's not going to go away.

You want to talk to the trolls...do it. If you don't...then don't.

This topic is beating a dead horse...and beating it...and beating it to the point where it's nearly trolling.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post