White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(24-05-2014 01:42 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The fine folks at SD aren't even allowed to visit other forums because then they aren't under the control of their leadership.

What's SD? Shy

Suscipe Domine Big Grin Catholic forum. Refuge of racism, sexism, boringism and a few other isms. Oh my. You missed it!

We had some interaction with them a while back and a couple of them came over here to demonstrate live and in person how fucking totally bananas they were. We followed a few threads in their forum too out of fascination at the pure unadulterated batshit insanity that was their little world.

But then their overlord (and their forum titles are German army ranks, not SS ranks as we initially thought... but still seems a bit creepy) got wind of the fact that we quite liked the one girl (probably one of the few sexy beasts in their forum) and totally lost the plot and *ordered* them all to never come back here on pain of excommunication Big Grin

Incidentally one of their fun beliefs is that the Pope isn't the True Pope and they are the last bastion of True Catholicism. Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
24-05-2014, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 01:55 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(24-05-2014 01:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  "Suscipe Domine,"

Ah that's how you spell it.

I think I'll leave it uncorrected in my last post just to grind your gears. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Fack, double post.

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-05-2014, 01:51 PM
(24-05-2014 01:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's more like not enough people play along, but yes, it only works in theory because people in general apparently don't have the self-control it takes for this idea to work in practice.

People in general... aren't German Wink

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-05-2014, 01:52 PM
(24-05-2014 01:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's more like not enough people play along, but yes, it only works in theory because people in general apparently don't have the self-control it takes for this idea to work in practice.

People in general... aren't German Wink
I think that's a fair assessment. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-05-2014, 01:56 PM
I am only half German...the other side of the family must be the reason for my lack of self-control. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-05-2014, 01:57 PM
(24-05-2014 01:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:42 PM)kim Wrote:  What's SD? Shy

Suscipe Domine Big Grin Catholic forum. Refuge of racism, sexism, boringism and a few other isms. Oh my. You missed it!

Ah yes - I thought they were called Anno Domini, for some reason.

No, no - I do recall that exchange - I also recall quite vividly lurking in their forum. Just thinking about it ... Confused makes me feel I need a shower.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-05-2014, 01:59 PM
(24-05-2014 01:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am only have German...the other side of the family must be the reason for my lack of self-control. Dodgy
*half

Is the other side of your family also responsible for your spelling errors? Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
24-05-2014, 02:00 PM
(24-05-2014 01:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am only have German...the other side of the family must be the reason for my lack of self-control. Dodgy
*half

Is the other side of your family also responsible for your spelling errors? Wink

No...thinking faster than I can type...I fixed it you, you Spelling Nazi, you. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Shit Vos, why'd you link over there? My aunt Shocking

Hehe, just opened a random thread over there and came across the phrase "militant homosexual" Laugh out load Facepalm