White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
Oh what a joyless bunch of pricks they are Angry

Here's user SamVanHouten:
Quote:The 14th Amendment is not an argument for gay marriage, and neither was the Equal Protection Clause. They were both for equality in race. Race has rights, faggotry does not.

I don't even... Fuck I need a rude word. Something STRONG. Something stronger than fuck or cunt or dick or... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I wanna beat his hateful ass... raaa....

OK fuck these guys. No more reading. Jesus fuck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-05-2014, 02:36 PM
(24-05-2014 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh what a joyless bunch of pricks they are Angry

Quote:The 14th Amendment is not an argument for gay marriage, and neither was the Equal Protection Clause. They were both for equality in race. Race has rights, faggotry does not.

I don't even... Fuck I need a rude word. Something STRONG. Something stronger than fuck or cunt or dick or... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I wanna beat his hateful ass... raaa....

How about "Kotzbrocken" (a person that makes you want to puke)? Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
24-05-2014, 03:11 PM
(24-05-2014 02:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Oh what a joyless bunch of pricks they are Angry

How about "Kotzbrocken" (a person that makes you want to puke)? Sleepy

I love how the Germans have the best words for insults.

What's that one that means "person with a punchable face?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
24-05-2014, 03:14 PM
(24-05-2014 02:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  I wanna beat his hateful ass... raaa....

In the totally homo way, right?

Think about it, there is almost nothing he would hate more than that.

24-05-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 03:20 PM by Vosur.)
(24-05-2014 03:11 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I love how the Germans have the best words for insults.

What's that one that means "person with a punchable face?"
Backpfeifengesicht

I have never heard anyone use it in Germany, though.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
24-05-2014, 03:20 PM
(24-05-2014 10:00 AM)kim Wrote:  I think it's ok for trolls to be here... in fact ... I think we need them to be here.

Complete an utter bullshit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-05-2014, 03:25 PM
(24-05-2014 03:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 10:00 AM)kim Wrote:  I think it's ok for trolls to be here... in fact ... I think we need them to be here.

calm down Rolleyes getting excited about trolls is soooo two hours ago Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
24-05-2014, 03:26 PM
(24-05-2014 01:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's more like not enough people play along, but yes, it only works in theory because people in general apparently don't have the self-control it takes for this idea to work in practice.

Has nothing to do with self-control. Your statement is loaded with assumptions. And arrogant condescension.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
24-05-2014, 04:19 PM
(24-05-2014 03:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  

What about what was written did you not care for, Taq?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
24-05-2014, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 04:29 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(24-05-2014 03:26 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 01:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  It's more like not enough people play along, but yes, it only works in theory because people in general apparently don't have the self-control it takes for this idea to work in practice.

Has nothing to do with self-control. Your statement is loaded with assumptions. And arrogant condescension.

No, it's entirely correct. I've witnessed it multiples times. A thread will be made in the vet section and people will pledge to ignore somebody so that they will go away. Generally half the people break that pledge.

I think you are misperceiving his statement as attempting to shift the blame for the root of the problem from the trolls to the forum population. He's not, trolls are the root of the problem by all measures. What he is saying is that if somebody is pissing off multiple forum members, but has broken no rules, the next best option, in theory, is a freeze out. This never works because people either lack the self-control to do so, didn't get the memo, or don't care.

This is very much an issue about self-control, but that doesn't make those who lack it the problem's cause. I think people need to realize it's a two-way equation. The forum team has no authority to impose a mandate for obligatory avoidance on trolls, but at the same time if you willfully engage with somebody that pisses you off and the forum team has found that the offending party has not violated any rules, they are under no obligation---indeed they do not even have a justification---to ban them either just because you can't muster the willpower to ignore them.

Trolls create the issue to begin with, but a lack of self-control amongst multiple members exacerbates the issue.

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post