White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(24-05-2014 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I must say that this thread has been sufficiently derailed from the OP. Thumbsup

The OP hasn't been on since 14:47 yesterday. Maybe he didn't like us? I am disappoint. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-05-2014, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 04:47 PM by kim.)
(24-05-2014 04:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm back to believing that we have different definitions for what a troll is.

We need diversity of opinion here, we don't need trollish behavior.

Mmmyes... I have observed that trollish behavior frequently reflects disdain for a diversity of opinion. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
24-05-2014, 04:47 PM
(24-05-2014 04:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 04:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I must say that this thread has been sufficiently derailed from the OP. Thumbsup

The OP hasn't been on since 14:47 yesterday. Maybe he didn't like us? I am disappoint. Weeping

Given his attitude in the OP he probably felt contaminated or something, seeing as we had both a jew and [Deep South accent] one o' them dark fellas postin' in the thread[/Deep South accent].

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2014, 04:53 PM
(24-05-2014 04:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 04:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  The OP hasn't been on since 14:47 yesterday. Maybe he didn't like us? I am disappoint. Weeping

Given his attitude in the OP he probably felt contaminated or something, seeing as we had both a jew and [Deep South accent] one o' them dark fellas postin' in the thread[/Deep South accent].

Oh please... it's fellers ... and dark skinned fellers I would think most flavorful.

In one of his posts, I think the OP used the word Negroes. Mighty white of him, huh? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
24-05-2014, 04:57 PM
(24-05-2014 04:53 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 04:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Given his attitude in the OP he probably felt contaminated or something, seeing as we had both a jew and [Deep South accent] one o' them dark fellas postin' in the thread[/Deep South accent].

Oh please... it's fellers ... and dark skinned fellers I would think most flavorful.

In one of his posts, I think the OP used the word Negroes. Mighty white of him, huh? Wink

Thanks, you see I'm not from such places, so my knowledge of the 'language' is rather limited.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2014, 05:00 PM
(24-05-2014 04:19 PM)kim Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 03:20 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Complete an utter bullshit.

What about what was written did you not care for, Taq?

Yes.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-05-2014, 05:04 PM
(24-05-2014 05:00 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 04:19 PM)kim Wrote:  What about what was written did you not care for, Taq?

Yes.

Hey! Answering non-yes or no questions with 'yes' is my thing, as a sub-thing of my particular brand of inane sarcasm!

You already have your own shtick, don't go around infringing, boy. Angry

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
(24-05-2014 05:00 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 04:19 PM)kim Wrote:  What about what was written did you not care for, Taq?

Yes.

Yes is what you did not care for? Can you explain?

(24-05-2014 04:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  ... because people either lack the self-control to do so, didn't get the memo, or don't care.

"Don't care" isn't a "lack of self-control".

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-05-2014, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 05:12 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(24-05-2014 04:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Let's just set the self-control issue aside...I don't really agree with that concept, but anyway...

Maybe some people like to screw with the trolls. At that point it certainly is not a self-control issue. Only people who think they are better than others here think that it's some sort of weakness or lack and therefore poor self-control to post to a troll or suspected troll. For those who feel superior by avoiding trolls...have at it...just don't think that your way is the best way for everyone.

There are going to be trolls...if a person wants to interact with them, let them. We can't tell people who they can and cannot choose to talk to.

Correct, but as I said, it's a two-way equation, the mod team is also under no obligation to ban them either if they aren't breaking forum rules.

Hence, I also think we need to realize it's two connected issues, and self-control is only relevant in one of them:

1. Trolls and/or assholes annoy people. Troll is the problem.
2. Annoyed person demands offender be banned, but the forum team finds no rule violations. In this case, the troll is still the problem, but if the other person is continuing to respond to them despite the fact that the forum team has no intentions of sanctions, then the forum team also has no obligation to continue give time to that person's complaints so long as the offender is still not breaking any rules.

In cases where the forum team cannot offer recourse, it is on the person to offer their own recourse. So yes, self-control is a factor then if it bothers the person that much.

I do not claim superiority nor do I consider those who can't ignore people that annoy them weak. I myself have been incapable of ignoring people that pissed me off on multiple occasions since I have been here, but I like to think that, over time, I have determined what types of behaviors ---and their magnitudes--- will lead to either a ban or at least a warning from the forum team.

The problem is not complaining about people you can't ignore, it's when people lack the self-discipline to rely upon one's self when the forum team is not capable of intervening, yet continue to hold expectations from them on the matter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post