White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 05:42 AM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 05:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:23 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  ...
Perhaps we could cut a long story short and ban the sad cunt.

Hey!

Sad cunts have feelings too. Sadcryface2

Totally NSFW language here.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 05:45 AM
(22-05-2014 05:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:23 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  ...
Perhaps we could cut a long story short and ban the sad cunt.

Hey!

So did Hitler Drinking Beverage

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
22-05-2014, 05:48 AM
You mean, this wasn't about masturbation? Huh

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-05-2014, 05:51 AM
(22-05-2014 05:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You mean, this wasn't about masturbation? Huh

It sort of is in a sense mate. Read the OP again Big Grin

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
22-05-2014, 05:55 AM
(22-05-2014 05:45 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Hey!

So did Godwin.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
22-05-2014, 05:55 AM
(22-05-2014 05:51 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You mean, this wasn't about masturbation? Huh

It sort of is in a sense mate. Read the OP again Big Grin

So that's how the genocide happens... but I don't think I wanna suicide rather than be part of this "white race" counts as genocide. I do think Imma go wash my brain out with some Gwynnies. Heart

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-05-2014, 06:09 AM
(22-05-2014 05:45 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Hey!

Yeah but Hitler gave us Grammar Nazis, an elite division of the SS known as the SSS (Schreibenschutzstaffel). If we had more of them then we would have less of this:

(22-05-2014 03:57 AM)lone_white_man Wrote:  This is a plan to genocide my people.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
22-05-2014, 06:44 AM
(22-05-2014 06:09 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 05:45 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  So did Hitler Drinking Beverage

Yeah but Hitler gave us Grammar Nazis, an elite division of the SS known as the SSS (Schreibenschutzstaffel). If we had more of them then we would have less of this:

(22-05-2014 03:57 AM)lone_white_man Wrote:  This is a plan to genocide my people.

Sad, isn't it? So many shortcomings that he has to blame somebody else.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
22-05-2014, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2014 07:01 AM by War Horse.)
L_W_M strikes me as either a Neo Nazi or a white surpremacist looking for a soapbox, and a forum he wont get banned from for spouting his rhetoric. Drinking Beverage

Plus a persecution complex.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
22-05-2014, 07:01 AM
(22-05-2014 03:57 AM)lone_white_man Wrote:  I recommend you read what follows to gain an understanding as to what happened to this country, and I'll tell you why my position is the moral one, it just isn't liked for reasons that are largely beyond the control of people who think like me. A lot is just rapid fire facts:

America was founded as a European colonial outpost and retained that spirit until the disaster of the 20th century. The Naturalization Act of 1790 explicitly said this was a white country. Founder John Jay talked about a common ethnic culture stemming from Europe. Jefferson mentioned how his people were descend from Anglo-Saxon warriors whose "political systems we have assumed". Lincoln wanted to send the Africans back to Africa. Andrew Johnson said he would defend this as a white country. The Chinese were banned in 1882, Roosevelt had a 'gentlemen's agreement' with the Japanese in 1907 that limited their arrival. About all Asians and Arabs were banned outright in 1917. Influential thinkers Lothrop Stoddard and Madison Grant talked about the superiority and racial preference for Nordic Europeans which stimulated the Emergency Act of 1921 and the immigration act of 1924, which put quotas on the rest of the world, tying immigration to percent of population as of the 1890 census.

Then, the rot set in....American compassion for Eastern European immigration would backfire. The Jews fleeing Czarist Russia started pouring into 1881 and were politically radicalized. They started filling up the lower east side of New York (when New York was actually a white city, impossible to believe now) and immediately began to subvert America, forming dozens, maybe hundreds of organizations devoted to radical left wing causes. Influential Jew Franz Boas begins the cultural revolution in the social sciences in the 1910's by founding a school of anthropology that said that race doesn't make sense, there is no difference between human beings, all cultures are equal. His followers (mainly Jewish, like Ashley Monteagu) infiltrated the Amer. Anthro. Society as part of a concentrated effort to deconstruct Western culture and demoralize it to the point (which we've long since reached) where white people have ZERO ethnic interests. Boas's ideas were to become a pillar of the intellectual left afterwards. Indeed he is the father of political correctness. So Boas and his followers defeated Stoddard (PhD historian from Harvard) and Grant and their followers.

The Jews infiltrated the media and banking in the early 20th century, which Henry Ford tried to warn Americans about in the early 20's. It had little to no effect. That power allowed them to control information and the endless brainwashing and Commie demoralization could now proceed, as planned. The Communist "Red Scare" of the 50's was largely Jewish (not exclusively, again, mostly), but since they controlled information, the Jews were not collectively suspected by the public.

In 1952, the final traditionalist piece of immigration legislation would pass overwhelmingly, which relaxed some of the restrictions and reaffirmed the quotas and the commitment to a white America (which it always was intended to be, slavery was a huge mistake of course, but blacks were never intended to be citizens). But, again, our friends, the Jewish community, struck again. After the 1924 quotas, the junior senator from New York Emmanuel Cellar decided he would spend his life fighting this 'racist' policy. Jewish groups kept pushing for open borders. Jacob Javits, Cellar, by the 1960's were constantly making speeches denouncing America's quotas as a form of 'racism', and, though the quotas were reaffirmed in the immigration bill of 1952, in 1965 in a radically different environment, the immigration system was overhauled, the quotas abolished. Ted Kennedy and LBJ sponsored and signed it, respectively, and told then 90% white Christian America that this bill would not changed demograpics. It was a total lie. The first thing that happened was the Jewish groups began to push the ceiling on total immigration even after the quotas were dispensed with, and beginning in the late 60's the non-white population began to skyrocket.

This is a long, sad story for me and my people, because NO ONE had a say in this. It was a coup, and all of the non-whites in this country since '65 are here illegitimately. Sure, a bill was passed but it was criminalistic b/c the 60's was our version of the French Revolution. This was NEVER a country for all people. And the thing that pi**es me off the most is that people like Sotomayor talks about how bigoted, backwards, and essentially evil white America is, when THIS WAS FOUNDED BY OUR PEOPLE, and no other non-white country let's foreigners take over. Indeed you can't even get citizenship in any non-white country if your not ethnically the same!

And this is the problem. Liberal democracies that don't have an ethnic identity spirals into chaos, a dangerous and hatefilled arena in which all of these different groups jostle for power. Sotomayor is imperiously commanding whites to die out please, you are no longer wanted! 50 years after '65, when whites were told they're interests were not affected, now we are demonized and trapped in a hellhole that was once our nation. And my position is absolutely the moral one because no one is doing this to China, Japan, the Phillipines, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Niger, Liberia, etc etc etc etc. All white countries and Only white countries are told they have to let in massive, displacement level immigration to be 'tolerant'. This is genocide. This is a plan to genocide my people.

I never threaten violence against another person.

[Image: tumblr_n4i3v9aovV1rfwfq9o1_400.jpg]

I do, however, expect them to clean up their own damn mess.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post