White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 05:07 AM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
There are trolls and there are trolls. Most of the traffic on TTA is from non-registered guests. We've had very few believers who are actually knowledgeable about the roots of what they say they believe. In going head to head with them, guests can make their own judgement who actually makes more sense. Trolls provide a mechanism to advance the discussion, and demonstrating how easy it is to deal with the crap religion flings at people IRL. They're making themselves useful for the cause of non-belief. What they read here shows guests there are perfectly legitimate reasons to dismiss whatever religious claims are being discussed. There are not many places they can get that. It's a "demonstration project". It's not "personal".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-05-2014, 08:28 AM
[Image: 0410-heidi-klum-and-seal_aw.jpg]

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! A black man is kissing a white woman! The Horror the white genocide has begun!!!!!!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
25-05-2014, 08:48 AM
(25-05-2014 08:28 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 0410-heidi-klum-and-seal_aw.jpg]

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! A black man is kissing a white woman! The Horror the white genocide has begun!!!!!!

She looks expensive. I want a low maintenance chick...

Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-05-2014, 08:50 AM
(25-05-2014 08:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-05-2014 08:28 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 0410-heidi-klum-and-seal_aw.jpg]

Bechased

Yeah but then our plan to destroy the white man would only be in poor regions and not all of them.Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-05-2014, 08:52 AM
(25-05-2014 08:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Bechased

She has plenty of her own money...and they are divorced now anyway.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-05-2014, 09:32 AM
I'm a little disappointed about the derailment... I was mildly interested to see what kinds of examples of genocide he was going to come up with that fit with the CPPCG definition.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
25-05-2014, 09:44 AM
(25-05-2014 03:21 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 07:38 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  "Taking my lead"...? Really? -- Because I agree with ONE thing he says? Facepalm

It's a slippery slope Fallacy, Taq. Wink

[Image: fixed.gif]

Tongue

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
25-05-2014, 09:52 AM
OPs post was too long... Maybe someone can explain.

Are white people facing a "genocide" because we aren't allowed to choose our mates? Is someone stopping us from making white babies? Or is the problem that we ARE allowed to choose our mates?

Honestly OP, stop worrying about it. White people can't have everything if they aren't allowed to make their own choices.

Or maybe the OP paints with too big of a brush, and sees a bunch of colorful clones waiting to execute order 66.

[Image: 84b785d48b5e520a919e86d22b028d7714ec96fe...0b2bbb.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
25-05-2014, 10:38 AM
OP Flounced and Fled a long time ago.

We are all just drinking up the beer he left and shooting the shit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-05-2014, 01:02 PM
(25-05-2014 09:52 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  OPs post was too long... Maybe someone can explain.

Are white people facing a "genocide" because we aren't allowed to choose our mates? Is someone stopping us from making white babies? Or is the problem that we ARE allowed to choose our mates?

Honestly OP, stop worrying about it. White people can't have everything if they aren't allowed to make their own choices.

Or maybe the OP paints with too big of a brush, and sees a bunch of colorful clones waiting to execute order 66.

[Image: 84b785d48b5e520a919e86d22b028d7714ec96fe...0b2bbb.jpg]

Mace Windu was quoted as saying... "I've had it with these motherfuckin' white people, on this motherfuckin' Jedi Council".

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post