White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 02:26 PM
White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
[Image: ebybema6.jpg]

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
30-05-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
I feel so persecuted with my blue eyes, blonde hair, and white-as-paper-easily-burnt skin.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
30-05-2014, 10:37 AM
(30-05-2014 10:19 AM)natachan Wrote:  I feel so persecuted with my blue eyes, blonde hair, and white-as-paper-easily-burnt skin.

Why... you should have been killed last week.
Oh, no matter... we'll get you on a schedule for "assimilation" as quick as we can. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-05-2014, 10:42 AM
(30-05-2014 10:37 AM)kim Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 10:19 AM)natachan Wrote:  I feel so persecuted with my blue eyes, blonde hair, and white-as-paper-easily-burnt skin.

Why... you should have been killed last week.
Oh, no matter... we'll get you on a schedule for "assimilation" as quick as we can. Shy

Gasp are you going to hide the sunblock during June and July? You monster!! Will you at least leave us the aloe vera lotion?
30-05-2014, 10:53 AM
(30-05-2014 10:42 AM)natachan Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 10:37 AM)kim Wrote:  Why... you should have been killed last week.

Gasp are you going to hide the sunblock during June and July? You monster!! Will you at least leave us the aloe vera lotion?

Oh, no no no ... nothing like that! The only requirement under assimilation is that light skinned folk are obligated to consistently procreate with darker skinned folk.

Keep healthy & fit... you've got quite a variety waiting in line for you, oh milky white one. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-05-2014, 02:07 PM
(30-05-2014 10:53 AM)kim Wrote:  
(30-05-2014 10:42 AM)natachan Wrote:  Gasp are you going to hide the sunblock during June and July? You monster!! Will you at least leave us the aloe vera lotion?

Oh, no no no ... nothing like that! The only requirement under assimilation is that light skinned folk are obligated to consistently procreate with darker skinned folk.

Keep healthy & fit... you've got quite a variety waiting in line for you, oh milky white one. Wink

So you're telling me my Latina preference is all part of the government mind control scheme to eliminate white people? Consider

...I ain't even mad, BRING IT Drooling

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
31-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Ohhhhh.... if I can have a train of Africans and Latinos, perhaps I shouldn't get a tan after all! ConsiderSmartass

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.