White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 04:03 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 03:57 AM)lone_white_man Wrote:  I recommend you read what follows to gain an understanding as to what happened to this country, and I'll tell you why my position is the moral one, it just isn't liked for reasons that are largely beyond the control of people who think like me. A lot is just rapid fire facts:

America was founded as a European colonial outpost and retained that spirit until the disaster of the 20th century. The Naturalization Act of 1790 explicitly said this was a white country. Founder John Jay talked about a common ethnic culture stemming from Europe. Jefferson mentioned how his people were descend from Anglo-Saxon warriors whose "political systems we have assumed". Lincoln wanted to send the Africans back to Africa. Andrew Johnson said he would defend this as a white country. The Chinese were banned in 1882, Roosevelt had a 'gentlemen's agreement' with the Japanese in 1907 that limited their arrival. About all Asians and Arabs were banned outright in 1917. Influential thinkers Lothrop Stoddard and Madison Grant talked about the superiority and racial preference for Nordic Europeans which stimulated the Emergency Act of 1921 and the immigration act of 1924, which put quotas on the rest of the world, tying immigration to percent of population as of the 1890 census.

Then, the rot set in....American compassion for Eastern European immigration would backfire. The Jews fleeing Czarist Russia started pouring into 1881 and were politically radicalized. They started filling up the lower east side of New York (when New York was actually a white city, impossible to believe now) and immediately began to subvert America, forming dozens, maybe hundreds of organizations devoted to radical left wing causes. Influential Jew Franz Boas begins the cultural revolution in the social sciences in the 1910's by founding a school of anthropology that said that race doesn't make sense, there is no difference between human beings, all cultures are equal. His followers (mainly Jewish, like Ashley Monteagu) infiltrated the Amer. Anthro. Society as part of a concentrated effort to deconstruct Western culture and demoralize it to the point (which we've long since reached) where white people have ZERO ethnic interests. Boas's ideas were to become a pillar of the intellectual left afterwards. Indeed he is the father of political correctness. So Boas and his followers defeated Stoddard (PhD historian from Harvard) and Grant and their followers.

The Jews infiltrated the media and banking in the early 20th century, which Henry Ford tried to warn Americans about in the early 20's. It had little to no effect. That power allowed them to control information and the endless brainwashing and Commie demoralization could now proceed, as planned. The Communist "Red Scare" of the 50's was largely Jewish (not exclusively, again, mostly), but since they controlled information, the Jews were not collectively suspected by the public.

In 1952, the final traditionalist piece of immigration legislation would pass overwhelmingly, which relaxed some of the restrictions and reaffirmed the quotas and the commitment to a white America (which it always was intended to be, slavery was a huge mistake of course, but blacks were never intended to be citizens). But, again, our friends, the Jewish community, struck again. After the 1924 quotas, the junior senator from New York Emmanuel Cellar decided he would spend his life fighting this 'racist' policy. Jewish groups kept pushing for open borders. Jacob Javits, Cellar, by the 1960's were constantly making speeches denouncing America's quotas as a form of 'racism', and, though the quotas were reaffirmed in the immigration bill of 1952, in 1965 in a radically different environment, the immigration system was overhauled, the quotas abolished. Ted Kennedy and LBJ sponsored and signed it, respectively, and told then 90% white Christian America that this bill would not changed demograpics. It was a total lie. The first thing that happened was the Jewish groups began to push the ceiling on total immigration even after the quotas were dispensed with, and beginning in the late 60's the non-white population began to skyrocket.

This is a long, sad story for me and my people, because NO ONE had a say in this. It was a coup, and all of the non-whites in this country since '65 are here illegitimately. Sure, a bill was passed but it was criminalistic b/c the 60's was our version of the French Revolution. This was NEVER a country for all people. And the thing that pi**es me off the most is that people like Sotomayor talks about how bigoted, backwards, and essentially evil white America is, when THIS WAS FOUNDED BY OUR PEOPLE, and no other non-white country let's foreigners take over. Indeed you can't even get citizenship in any non-white country if your not ethnically the same!

And this is the problem. Liberal democracies that don't have an ethnic identity spirals into chaos, a dangerous and hatefilled arena in which all of these different groups jostle for power. Sotomayor is imperiously commanding whites to die out please, you are no longer wanted! 50 years after '65, when whites were told they're interests were not affected, now we are demonized and trapped in a hellhole that was once our nation. And my position is absolutely the moral one because no one is doing this to China, Japan, the Phillipines, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Niger, Liberia, etc etc etc etc. All white countries and Only white countries are told they have to let in massive, displacement level immigration to be 'tolerant'. This is genocide. This is a plan to genocide my people.

You are the most dog shit troll we have had for ages. Fuck off.

My Dear Mr. Riffs...you owe an apology Sir, to dog shit trolls. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
22-05-2014, 09:53 AM
(22-05-2014 09:30 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes... you do actually know what we're talking about here right?

I just don't buy it. That would make the KKK a bunch of bigots. I'm sure that they're all hiding under those white gowns and pointy hats because they are a collection of people of all colours, genders, sexuality, shapes and sizes. It allows them to treat each other equally without prejudice.

Yeah, that's it. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
22-05-2014, 09:54 AM
(22-05-2014 09:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  You do know what the KKK is, right?

I am aware of what they are yes.
I just disagree with their philosophy that only theists are racist and would argue that there are plenty of racist atheists out there and to exclude membership to someone based solely on their beliefs is wrong.

By saying that it's ok to limit membership based on religious beliefs we are saying that it is ok to be discriminatory towards others.
Is that the message we want to be teaching the children Chas? IS IT?!!!??
I didn't think so. Drinking Beverage

Yes, it is. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2014, 09:54 AM
This thread reminds me of the conspiracy theory guy that used to post here all the time. What was his name?
22-05-2014, 09:55 AM
(22-05-2014 09:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 09:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am aware of what they are yes.
I just disagree with their philosophy that only theists are racist and would argue that there are plenty of racist atheists out there and to exclude membership to someone based solely on their beliefs is wrong.

By saying that it's ok to limit membership based on religious beliefs we are saying that it is ok to be discriminatory towards others.
Is that the message we want to be teaching the children Chas? IS IT?!!!??
I didn't think so. Drinking Beverage

Yes, it is. Yes

So what you're saying is that you're pro-racism and advocate discriminating against people because of their beliefs?
22-05-2014, 09:56 AM
(22-05-2014 09:54 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This thread reminds me of the conspiracy theory guy that used to post here all the time. What was his name?

I&I
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-05-2014, 09:58 AM
(22-05-2014 09:54 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This thread reminds me of the conspiracy theory guy that used to post here all the time. What was his name?

Before or after the men in black took him away, wiped his memories and gave him a new identity as a patriot?
22-05-2014, 10:00 AM
(22-05-2014 09:36 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm giving myself a concussion from all the facepalming I'm doing as I read through the forum today.

Wow...no words.

Facepalm

....at least you're not giving yourself a conclusion.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
22-05-2014, 10:01 AM
(22-05-2014 09:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

I&I

Thats it. Thanks hun.

Mathilda....conspiracy theories are usually things unbelievable. If that didnt actually happen to him I'd be shocked Tongue
22-05-2014, 10:06 AM
I can't believe no one else posted this yet....youse guyz r slippin....

[Image: e3ef88324e3e5ad92f2de3c2432b500d8c6ef9c9...d76d03.jpg]

[Image: cool_story_bro!_needs_more_dragons_and_s...3447.jpg?i]

[Image: hEA6E129B]

[Image: cool-story-bro-needs-more-dragons_o_1234642.jpg]

[Image: Funny-dog-pictures-cool-story-bro-got-anymore-bacon.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post