White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 01:38 PM
White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
The sad, used, loose, drooping saggy orifice he's fingering while he writes these posts.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: White Genocide is happening. ADMIT IT.
(22-05-2014 01:30 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:28 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Well thats convenient for you, we are all "intellectually dishonest" because we dont all subscribe to your way of seeing the world.

Strawman much ? And stick your cracker extremist bullshit up your ass.

You have been brainwashed by Jewish media to hate your own race, and this will eventually lead to a multiCULTural hellhole.

I hate my own race? I watch Jewish media? Are you spying on me? Perv...nvm

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post
22-05-2014, 01:43 PM
(22-05-2014 01:28 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Well thats convenient for you, we are all "intellectually dishonest" because we dont all subscribe to your way of seeing the world.

You have been brainwashed by Jewish media to hate your own race, and this will eventually lead to a multiCULTural hellhole.

Jumping to conclusions and assuming things wont get you far with me. You obviously havent taken the time to see who or what you're dealing with in this forum.

So let me give you a heads up in a condensed version. I dont watch TV for one thing, For the second thing, I'm a old biker that came up in the south, have ridden with a few 1% clubs in my time. 3rd...... nobody brainwashes me or tells me how to think.... and I do mean NOBODY !

However, I met enough of your kind to want to run for the hills to get away from the close minded white trash spewing this kind of garbage. Your an extremist and a racist in the truest sense of the word.

Fuckers like you make me embarrassed to be white, (BTW, I'm full blooded German... beat that you redneck stooge)

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 8 users Like War Horse's post
22-05-2014, 01:46 PM
(22-05-2014 01:20 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  How typical. Every single reply has been either an immature attack or empty denouncement of the truth that I present.

You are all intellectually dishonest.

I thought you said you were going away.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
22-05-2014, 02:21 PM
(22-05-2014 01:20 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  How typical. Every single reply has been either an immature attack or empty denouncement of the truth that I present.

Its funny how I was thinking about how stupid it was for african americans to complain about slavery and how whites like to bring people down, then you come along a post this. I am like "Its bad enough I see my own community do it, and now you too?":facepalm:Facepalm All day.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
22-05-2014, 02:30 PM
(22-05-2014 02:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

Its funny how I was thinking about how stupid it was for african americans to complain about slavery and how whites like to bring people down, then you come along a post this. I am like "Its bad enough I see my own community do it, and now you too?":facepalm:Facepalm All day.

Dont let him get to you, we need to take everyone on an individual one on one, basis and not group all people into a color/race compartment.

This guy is just a low brow, uneducated oaf, white or otherwise, hes a hate monger.

[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
22-05-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2014 02:59 AM by DLJ.)
(22-05-2014 01:30 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  ...

My own race?

Why would my media brainwash me to hate my Jewish race?

Angel

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
22-05-2014, 02:48 PM
(22-05-2014 02:34 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 01:30 PM)lone_white_man Wrote:  ...

My own race?

Why would my media brainwash me to hate Jews?

Angel

You're in on the conspiracy, aintcha. Yes

You must now share with us all your jewyness, so that we can avoid the control. Rolleyes

22-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Serious responses are reserved for serious discussions.

OP post was nothing but a joke and a mess. Why would anyone bother to respond otherwise?
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
22-05-2014, 02:53 PM

I am proud to announce that I, a white person, have contributed not only to the white genocide (killing off if whiteness not white people), but also to the multicultural paradise by having 3 gorgeous little babies that are only half white.

My evil plan is for enough people to mix it up until white people go extinct. I have already hooked a couple of my white friends up with people who aren't white. Fear me Lone white guy, fear me, for I will be the reason your name comes true Muhahahaha Evil_monster

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 7 users Like Losty's post