White House chief of staff admits having no irrefutable evidence on Assad.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: White House chief of staff admits having no irrefutable evidence on Assad.
(08-09-2013 06:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflic...48506.html

Anything comparable to point to assad?

I am open to the idea that we aren't getting the full story on chemical weapons yet. That being said, Fox News reporting on Infowars reporting on a propagandized clip skewed against a self-aggrandizing sadistic braggart does not add up to good information.

The person in the clips claims he has chemicals to MAKE chemical weapons. This is different than having chemical weapons. I have such chemicals under my sink right now, and can legally buy as many thousands of pounds of them as I wish.

Add ammonia to chlorine bleach, both common cleaning agents, and you will produce chlorine gas (and get a headache). Whoopty freakin' doo. There is a LOT more to making and using weaponized chemicals than owning some reagents.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 03:03 AM
(08-09-2013 09:30 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 06:14 PM)I and I Wrote:  http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflic...48506.html

Anything comparable to point to assad?

I am open to the idea that we aren't getting the full story on chemical weapons yet. That being said, Fox News reporting on Infowars reporting on a propagandized clip skewed against a self-aggrandizing sadistic braggart does not add up to good information.

The person in the clips claims he has chemicals to MAKE chemical weapons. This is different than having chemical weapons. I have such chemicals under my sink right now, and can legally buy as many thousands of pounds of them as I wish.

Add ammonia to chlorine bleach, both common cleaning agents, and you will produce chlorine gas (and get a headache). Whoopty freakin' doo. There is a LOT more to making and using weaponized chemicals than owning some reagents.

Assads forces are fighting Alqaeda (who make videos beheading Syrians) yet the sadistic label is applied to Assad. That makes sense...

Btw, is Assad sadistic because the media says so or can you give some examples?
09-09-2013, 07:51 AM
(09-09-2013 03:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:30 PM)I Am Wrote:  I am open to the idea that we aren't getting the full story on chemical weapons yet. That being said, Fox News reporting on Infowars reporting on a propagandized clip skewed against a self-aggrandizing sadistic braggart does not add up to good information.

Assads forces are fighting Alqaeda (who make videos beheading Syrians) yet the sadistic label is applied to Assad. That makes sense...

Assad is a dictator who inherited his position from his father.

That makes him an enemy of freedom. I am categorically opposed to him.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2013, 07:58 AM
(09-09-2013 07:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 03:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  Assads forces are fighting Alqaeda (who make videos beheading Syrians) yet the sadistic label is applied to Assad. That makes sense...

Assad is a dictator who inherited his position from his father.

Well then of course he used chemical weapons on his own people, that settles it, chas just proved it.

Drinking Beverage

He is a dictator because? Oh yeah, papa gov says so in their propaganda.
09-09-2013, 08:12 AM
(09-09-2013 03:03 AM)I and I Wrote:  Assads forces are fighting Alqaeda (who make videos beheading Syrians) yet the sadistic label is applied to Assad. That makes sense...

I was referring to the video on the page you linked to, apparently of someone named Nadeem Baloosh, talking about killing innocent people.

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
(09-09-2013 07:58 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 07:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  Assad is a dictator who inherited his position from his father.

Well then of course he used chemical weapons on his own people, that settles it, chas just proved it.

Drinking Beverage

He is a dictator because? Oh yeah, papa gov says so in their propaganda.

You're being an asshole yet again.

I have said nothing about chemical weapons.

He is a dictator because he was not elected and uses force to stay in power.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-09-2013, 09:54 AM
(09-09-2013 09:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  You're being an asshole yet again.

I have said nothing about chemical weapons.

He is a dictator because he was not elected and uses force to stay in power.

Ah, but you forget, Chas. Assad is anti-American, and thus perfect.

And of course secular! The fact that the upper echelons all belong to one particular sect (Alawites) is utterly coincidental, I'm sure. The fact that one political party is guaranteed majority control of the legislature is in no way a restriction on political activity, I'm sure. The fact that the state was under a technical "State of Emergency" for nigh on 50 years is immaterial; the fact that under that state of emergency the president's office could promulgate laws with no outside restriction or oversight (making the aforementioned legislature a pointless joke anyway) is a fluke, I'm sure. The fact that the (heriditary, unelected) president is periodically rubberstamped by farcical referenda is totally to be construed as democratic legitimacy, I'm sure; that beloved Great Leader Assad was 'approved' by 98% of the voters in 2007 can only be affirmation of the People's love.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
09-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Is it just me, or when it comes to conversations about Syria, are chemical weapons only brought up when I&I talks about them? He really seems to love mentioning it and is under the impression that we unquestioningly believe it like little sheep, yet we don't seem to talk about it a whole lot outside of his provocations.

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-09-2013, 01:37 PM
(09-09-2013 12:43 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Is it just me, or when it comes to conversations about Syria, are chemical weapons only brought up when I&I talks about them? He really seems to love mentioning it and is under the impression that we unquestioningly believe it like little sheep, yet we don't seem to talk about it a whole lot outside of his provocations.

Because he is have a conversation with a forum of people chomping at the bit to attack Syria of course. Now who that forum is I have no idea since the prevailing view around here is do not get involved.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-09-2013, 10:15 AM
http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/09/10/syria...cal-attack

Quote: Available evidence strongly suggests that Syrian government forces were responsible for chemical weapons attacks on two Damascus suburbs on August 21, 2013. These attacks, which killed hundreds of civilians including many children, appeared to use a weapons-grade nerve agent, most likely Sarin.

I am still against any military action in Syria but luckily at this time there looks to be a deal in the works where the Syrians are going to turn over their chemical weapons to Russia.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense