White Supremacist Converts to Islam and ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2017, 12:34 PM
White Supremacist Converts to Islam and ...
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafet...th/2324756

Quote:A man accused of shooting his roommates in a New Tampa apartment told police he shared neo-Nazi beliefs with the two men until he converted to Islam then killed them because they disrespected his faith.

I really don't know what to say. Or I have so many things I could say that I don't know which to choose. Or something. Shocking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
22-05-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: White Supremacist Converts to Islam and ...
Well, maybe it's the guy rather than his new found faith. Seems to me, they meant trouble for a long time.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
22-05-2017, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2017 01:29 PM by kim.)
Wow! So, my question is: where the fuck were this little shit's parents?

He's 18 years old - I'm very willing to bet he didn't buy all those explosives on and/or after his 18th birthday. As well, his previous neo-nazi ideas had been percolating for a while and then, he gets into islam and those ideas become intense enough to actually convert. Meanwhile, who is paying for this little fuck's education and why aren't they talking to him and discussing what he thinks about the world?

Oh wait, are they tidy-whitees, too? Would his neo-nazi parents be the next victims on his muslim-dissing hit list? And what's this "they bombed my country" crap? Does this dumbfuck even know where he is?

I say he's drastically delusional. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
22-05-2017, 01:35 PM
You know there are quite a number of guys moving from one extreme to the other. In the 70ies, Europe was riddled with leftwing terrorism. There's one guy, lawyer by trade, who was a leading figure among these terrorist being called the Red Army Faction or short RAF. A certain Horst Mahler. He did his time after being captured and seamlessly turned into neonazi after his release. Now, at the ripe age of 81, he's wanted again. Arrested in Budapest recently, awaiting extradition to Germany.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post