White-nationalistic confrontations

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Just confronted by a white nationalist saying,

Go back to your own country and call it "HOME"

Without retaliating in any way, whilst best to reserve ire, I am very keen to investigate the innocence amongst these white humans, their blindness to the diverse, inclusive world, and susceptibility to reality shocks.

In one way or another, I have to conclude that these innocent, white humans were genuinely confused and afraid of 'the others'.

Instead of punishing these 'racist' people who would never understand the implications of their subconscious, even unconscious deeds upon the subjects and victims alike, I would say that time is the only cure.

In short, let time heal the wounds such as racist-prejudices, white supremacies and to name many biases so rife historically and still in today's world.

I am about to accept my fate in the hands of life-threatening white supremacists anytime.

Farewell to those who will miss me dearly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2017, 08:13 AM
RE: White-nationalistic confrontations
It seems some cognitive dissonance was formed when those wanting to so they say preserve and rally for European heritage and history decree another continents country their "home."

But yeah its not about thinking out a rational for the thoughts, it's a matter of declaring them prominently. I don't think in time these individuals will stop thinking that way. But more earlier educated about the nonsensical others divide they feel will make less future humans think so.. I hope

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-09-2017, 08:26 AM
For a historian it's interesting to see people use cut-off dates, before which history as we know it doesn't exist.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
02-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Neither supremacist nor nationalists are victims in all this, their bullshit should be countered every time it is spewed and their words should be ridiculed as idiocy which it is. They aren't innocent, just ignorant and there is no excuse for ignorance in this day and age especially when it is about so important subject.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
02-09-2017, 01:25 PM
[Image: ea3ed404ade8a7fdfb2819def2b5c287--comedi...quotes.jpg]

We can only point to it with ridicule as stated above in previous posts.

Human history is driven by humans. So any criticism leveled is in context.

Gawdzilla. Agreed.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-09-2017, 02:48 PM
(02-09-2017 01:25 PM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: ea3ed404ade8a7fdfb2819def2b5c287--comedi...quotes.jpg]

We can only point to it with ridicule as stated above in previous posts.

Human history is driven by humans. So any criticism leveled is in context.

Gawdzilla. Agreed.

Thank you, and that reminds me to invest self-training martial arts.

I shall post a thread.
04-09-2017, 12:10 PM
The OP seems to suggest you plan on putting your life in danger. This is something I do not recommend. I just want to point that out.

Look KKK and Neo Nazi types are scary as fuck. I do agree with you, no one ever got hit in the head with a baseball bat and thought "Hey maybe I should rethink my position" Violence the way we've been seeing it isn't to fight racism, it's to make people feel good about themselves. How you fight racism? Lot's of ways, humor is a good one. Education is a good one. Laws that help prevent small insular groups from being able to form would potentially be a very good way (easy way to fight against racism, or any other form of discrimination is simply exposure, people eventually realize that we're all just people it becomes very hard to maintain such ill informed viewpoints as a result). There are many way's to end hate, stupidity, and to minimize irrational superstitious thinking. Violence is never one of those ways.

We went to war with Germany because it was a country that was waging war. Once freed from Hitler though it was through relationship building that their society recovered, not through brutal totalitarianism. And we didn't do the best job with Germany either, but violence was only needed to remove Hitler from power. After that it was through the connections between humans that real changes began to happen. That's what I think anyway.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
04-09-2017, 01:54 PM
(04-09-2017 12:10 PM)JesseB Wrote:  How you fight racism? Lot's of ways, humor is a good one. Education is a good one. Laws that help prevent small insular groups from being able to form would potentially be a very good way (easy way to fight against racism, or any other form of discrimination is simply exposure, people eventually realize that we're all just people it becomes very hard to maintain such ill informed viewpoints as a result). There are many way's to end hate, stupidity, and to minimize irrational superstitious thinking. Violence is never one of those ways.

Most prominent example of fighting racism was violent in the extreme - USSR vs III Reich.

Also I doubt that hate and stupidity can be eradicated. It might be put to sleep at best, given that in XXI century people hate others cause of skin color or are stupid enough to deny evolution.

Quote: We went to war with Germany because it was a country that was waging war.

Or because it declared one upon US.

Quote: Once freed from Hitler though it was through relationship building that their society recovered, not through brutal totalitarianism.

It was time I think and dying of old nazis plus curiosity of youth that made society recover. Though USA certainly helped.

Quote: And we didn't do the best job with Germany either, but violence was only needed to remove Hitler from power.

Violence was needed after it too - Nuremberg and other trials for example.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
04-09-2017, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 03:03 PM by JesseB.)
(04-09-2017 01:54 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(04-09-2017 12:10 PM)JesseB Wrote:  How you fight racism? Lot's of ways, humor is a good one. Education is a good one. Laws that help prevent small insular groups from being able to form would potentially be a very good way (easy way to fight against racism, or any other form of discrimination is simply exposure, people eventually realize that we're all just people it becomes very hard to maintain such ill informed viewpoints as a result). There are many way's to end hate, stupidity, and to minimize irrational superstitious thinking. Violence is never one of those ways.

Most prominent example of fighting racism was violent in the extreme - USSR vs III Reich.

Also I doubt that hate and stupidity can be eradicated. It might be put to sleep at best, given that in XXI century people hate others cause of skin color or are stupid enough to deny evolution.

Quote: We went to war with Germany because it was a country that was waging war.

Or because it declared one upon US.

Quote: Once freed from Hitler though it was through relationship building that their society recovered, not through brutal totalitarianism.

It was time I think and dying of old nazis plus curiosity of youth that made society recover. Though USA certainly helped.

Quote: And we didn't do the best job with Germany either, but violence was only needed to remove Hitler from power.

Violence was needed after it too - Nuremberg and other trials for example.

You're not going to see me support violence. I'm not quite a pacifist. However I have very clear and specific and limited instance where I would support violence. I view violence as a failure, not a success.

Inside me is an extremely violent person. Perhaps it's part of being a great ape, perhaps it's from being brought up by a violent addict trained by the US marine corps, who the fuck knows. I understand the emotions, I accept and even embrace them. However I'm not some mindless lump of biomass without the ability to reason. I discipline myself, I attempt to convince others though my thoughts words and actions. I do not condone violence, perhaps however you are right and violence was needed. I highly doubt there was no alternative, however I'll give you that possibility. I still will not go there. And trying to convince me that I should be violent would be like offering an alcoholic a drink. When I was young I only knew violence, I solved my problems that way as a result. I hated myself for it. So fuck you I don't support violence my friend. And I will not engage in it, unless my life is under direct threat. You can say anything you want but until you try to harm me directly I will choose peaceful conversation, or confrontational conversation, but not violence. That is my position and my reasons for it. I do not claim to be correct on this, but it is something I will not bend on.

And I have engaged racists, and I have convinced some of them to reconsider. It can be done.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
04-09-2017, 09:22 PM
@JesseB

Fuck me? Go fuck yourself with your preaching about how violence is bad which has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Also you're right, there was alternative - don't fight Germans and die under their whip or if it is about Nuremberg allow criminals of highest orders to live, after what they done to millions.

Main thing is that I'm not trying to convince you that you should be violent - world does not resolve about you no matter how you think it do.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post