White people owe black people?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: White people owe black people?
I don't need to apologize to any race. Nor have them do that to me.

As a Black woman, I do fine all by myself.

I owe the whole world by the actions I do every day of my life.

Jesus loves you, but the Devil gives you cool shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like thewellkeptwoman's post
08-03-2013, 02:49 PM
(08-03-2013 02:46 PM)thewellkeptwoman Wrote:  I don't need to apologize to any race. Nor have them do that to me.

In b4lock, and this ^

No, really I had to comment on thewllkeptwoman's signature. So the devil is Charlie Sheen? Tongue

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
08-03-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 03:49 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
Quite frankly, I think the whole notion of "race" needs to be done away with entirely. In it's most extreme (and abhorrent) form, it incorrectly posits humanity to be more diverse than it actually is (with each race said to represent a different subspecies, which is of course total bullshit). On the other hand, it can hide actual genetic diversity by overlaying arbitrary categories on a genetically and culturally diverse people simply because they have a similar shade of skin color. Race is a total bullshit concept invented by whites---and even what has constituted as being "white" has changed over time---to justify enjoying the fruits of luxury at the expense of practically everybody else, and it is continuing to harm social development to this day.

Therefore, the whole concept of white people owing black people would be verifying that race is a valid concept, which it isn't. It's a fucking shade of skin color, an attribute controlled by such a tiny portion of our genes which has absolutely no effect on anything else. I'm not suggesting we be colorblind, that isn't possible, people are of different skin colors, but that's just genetic variation on a single aesthetic trait, but we continue to attribute all these other factors to it that continue to exist only because we keep giving credence to the bullshit concept itself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-03-2013, 04:36 PM
(08-03-2013 02:46 PM)thewellkeptwoman Wrote:  I don't need to apologize to any race. Nor have them do that to me.

You tell 'em sister!
*finger stnap*

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]