Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2015, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 10:57 PM by Chas.)
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(11-11-2015 07:53 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 03:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  From whence came this god? What caused this god to exist? Consider

Be specific and provide evidence, not argument. Drinking Beverage

If you have the nerve to sit there and ask "What caused God".....

Of course I have the nerve. You don't have an answer. Drinking Beverage

It doesn't require a whole lot of nerve to question your silly beliefs.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2015, 10:21 PM
(11-11-2015 07:53 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 03:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  From whence came this god? What caused this god to exist? Consider

Be specific and provide evidence, not argument. Drinking Beverage

If you have the nerve to sit there and ask "What caused God".....

Shouldn't every single being that contemplates on a God sit there and ask that. It would be blind acceptance of some ideas not to.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
13-11-2015, 12:05 PM
(11-11-2015 10:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Of course I have the nerve. You don't have an answer. Drinking Beverage

I'm sorry if I don't have an answer to the question of "What caused the uncause cause to exist?"
13-11-2015, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 12:13 PM by Chas.)
(13-11-2015 12:05 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 10:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  Of course I have the nerve. You don't have an answer. Drinking Beverage

I'm sorry if I don't have an answer to the question of "What caused the uncause cause to exist?"

Oh, special pleading. Facepalm

The argument is moronic. Drinking Beverage

That you can't see the obvious fallacy in that special pleading shows how it is that you don't understand that, or any other, refutation of those logically flawed apologists' arguments.

You don't even seem willing to try.

13-11-2015, 12:11 PM
(11-11-2015 10:21 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Shouldn't every single being that contemplates on a God sit there and ask that. It would be blind acceptance of some ideas not to.

I will give you an answer as to what caused God....but only after you count 5 numbers past infinity. Once you do that, I PROMISE I will give you the answer as to what caused God.

I don't think logic and reasoning is this forum's strongest point.
13-11-2015, 12:17 PM
(13-11-2015 12:05 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

Yet you were already just posts ago talking with great confidence upon how you KNOW what that is and isn't and what it couldn't be... yet you gave nothing but merely your presumed answer.

All you really have to do is go one step further and realize, logically, all the "It Just can" special attributes you anoint this free will wielding god can come to be without the being. Because the universe & energy popping in and out in a dense existence isn't in anyway demonstrably something needing a "cause" in that manner described.

You for some reason assume these things can't be, yet no demonstration at all confirms to such a claim. That's why these theist positions are continually silly.

13-11-2015, 12:22 PM
(13-11-2015 12:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 10:21 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Shouldn't every single being that contemplates on a God sit there and ask that. It would be blind acceptance of some ideas not to.

I will give you an answer as to what caused God....but only after you count 5 numbers past infinity. Once you do that, I PROMISE I will give you the answer as to what caused God.

I don't think logic and reasoning is this forum's strongest point.

Your statement is ridiculous and in no way counters your special pleading.

You wouldn't recognize logic and reasoning even if it fucked you in the ass.

13-11-2015, 12:33 PM
(13-11-2015 12:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 12:05 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I'm sorry if I don't have an answer to the question of "What caused the uncause cause to exist?"

Oh, special pleading. Facepalm

That you can't see the obvious fallacy in that special pleading shows how it is that you don't understand that, or any other, refutation of those logically flawed apologists' arguments.

Well then, it is also special pleading for you to assume that God had a cause which therefore requires you to ask the question, "What caused God". Cool

So basically, you are the pot calling the kettle black (if I was actually special pleading, but I am not).

And I am not even special pleading, because I have reasons to believe that an UnCaused Cause is necessary, and that a past-eternal cause & effect chain is logically impossible.

When I made the statement, Chas, I made it based on positive background information/evidence that I have of an Uncaused Cause, so it isn't special pleading...because I am more than willing, ready, and capable presenting AND defending my position on these issues.

So the statement was made on evidence that I do have, not evidence that I don't have Big Grin

I'm sorry if I spoiled your "aha!! Gotcha!!" post.
13-11-2015, 12:37 PM
(13-11-2015 12:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 12:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, special pleading. Facepalm

Well then, it is also special pleading for you to assume that God had a cause which therefore requires you to ask the question, "What caused God". Cool

So basically, you are the pot calling the kettle black (if I was actually special pleading, but I am not).

And I am not even special pleading, because I have reasons to believe that an UnCaused Cause is necessary, and that a past-eternal cause & effect chain is logically impossible.

When I made the statement, Chas, I made it based on positive background information/evidence that I have of an Uncaused Cause, so it isn't special pleading...because I am more than willing, ready, and capable presenting AND defending my position on these issues.

So the statement was made on evidence that I do have, not evidence that I don't have Big Grin

I'm sorry if I spoiled your "aha!! Gotcha!!" post.

Simply adding in this claified term "past-eternal" is entirely special pleading. It's saying ALL MY RULES EXIST (expect in this tiny situation, don't look and apply them here because I say so)

Where is the logical demonstrations of anything that is of this so called "non past-eternal" existence.

13-11-2015, 12:40 PM
(13-11-2015 12:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Yet you were already just posts ago talking with great confidence upon how you KNOW what that is and isn't and what it couldn't be... yet you gave nothing but merely your presumed answer.

A God that began to exist is no God that a Christian worships.

(13-11-2015 12:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  All you really have to do is go one step further and realize, logically, all the "It Just can" special attributes you anoint this free will wielding god can come to be without the being. Because the universe & energy popping in and out in a dense existence isn't in anyway demonstrably something needing a "cause" in that manner described.

Nonsense. So basically, it popped into being uncaused, out of nothing? That is basically a position that you are advocating, right?

(13-11-2015 12:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You for some reason assume these things can't be, yet no demonstration at all confirms to such a claim. That's why these theist positions are continually silly.

Everything that began to exist has a cause...the universe began to exist...therefore, the universe has a cause.