Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(13-11-2015 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Arguments are not evidence.

Says who? You?

(13-11-2015 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Congratulations, nitwit - you don't even understand what 'special pleading' means. Facepalm

Oops, my bad. Did I say special pleading? I meant you are begging the question. All we have to do is just replace one fallacious argument with another one and we are right on track Laugh out load

(13-11-2015 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  You argue like a child, so you might want to go easy on weak insults.

Im sorry...don't want to make you and your cat angry Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2015, 02:11 PM
(13-11-2015 01:51 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  They are pretty close, but that's why we get to the point of. Why not go one step further from the level of adding assumptions to the puzzle that aren't quite known. Why think there is a god in the case and merely the universe itself.

Huh?
13-11-2015, 02:15 PM
(13-11-2015 02:10 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Arguments are not evidence.

Says who? You?

Me and the scientific establishment.

Quote:
(13-11-2015 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Congratulations, nitwit - you don't even understand what 'special pleading' means. Facepalm

Oops, my bad. Did I say special pleading? I meant you are begging the question. All we have to do is just replace one fallacious argument with another one and we are right on track Laugh out load

Please demonstrate how I am 'begging the question'.

Quote:
(13-11-2015 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  You argue like a child, so you might want to go easy on weak insults.

Im sorry...don't want to make you and your cat angry Laugh out load

I'm not angry, just disgusted with your shallow, rigid views and childish argumentation.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2015, 02:18 PM
(13-11-2015 01:48 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 01:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  You don't seem to have a problem with a god just popping into existence. Why do you have one for a universe?

A God that popped into existence would be just as absurd as a universe popping into existence.

I agree. I sure for different points but I agree.

What about the other statements I presented?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
14-11-2015, 11:41 AM
(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Me and the scientific establishment.

Oh, don't you mean "you and the scientific monarchy"? Apparently you naturalists act as if science is the rule of law in this world...the problem is, it isn't Laugh out load

(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please demonstrate how I am 'begging the question'.

As I said, your conclusion/presupposition was already embedded in the very question you asked.

(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm not angry, just disgusted with your shallow, rigid views and childish argumentation.

And I am just disgusted with you people's arrogance and close-mindedness.
14-11-2015, 11:43 AM
(13-11-2015 02:18 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I agree. I sure for different points but I agree.

What about the other statements I presented?

I didn't understand it.
14-11-2015, 11:46 AM
(13-11-2015 02:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  This universe appears to have begun with a big bang; that doesn't mean there haven't been prior incarnations.

Prior incarnations like what? Was there any prior incarnations of you before you were born?? Whewww the lengths people will go through just to NOT believe in God.

All kinds of absurdities are postulated, as long as the answer doesn't include the "G" word, no matter how ridiculous of a notion it is, it is granted.

SMH.
14-11-2015, 11:46 AM
(14-11-2015 11:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Me and the scientific establishment.

Oh, don't you mean "you and the scientific monarchy"? Apparently you naturalists act as if science is the rule of law in this world...the problem is, it isn't Laugh out load

(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please demonstrate how I am 'begging the question'.

As I said, your conclusion/presupposition was already embedded in the very question you asked.

(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm not angry, just disgusted with your shallow, rigid views and childish argumentation.

And I am just disgusted with you people's arrogance and close-mindedness.

Can the person who makes comments like that first one honestly feel his truthfulness about that 3rd comment? No wonder you got an attitude about you here.

Here's the thing, don't want to be close minded- Don't make assumptions. You on the other hand seem to think you are above your own proclaimed senses of what is sensible.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-11-2015, 11:48 AM
(14-11-2015 11:46 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Prior incarnations like what? Was there any prior incarnations of you before you were born?? Whewww the lengths people will go through just to NOT believe in God.
SMH.

"I am just disgusted with you people's arrogance and close-mindedness."

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
14-11-2015, 11:53 AM
(13-11-2015 12:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Well then, it is also special pleading for you to assume that God had a cause which therefore requires you to ask the question, "What caused God". Cool
His God?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post