Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(14-11-2015 11:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And I am just disgusted with you people's arrogance and close-mindedness.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
You can't accuse atheists in arrogance and close-mindedness. They are not arrogant. They don't reject facts. They reject your believes(or my believes). There is nothing arrogant in rejecting someone's believes.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
14-11-2015, 12:04 PM
(14-11-2015 11:53 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 12:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Well then, it is also special pleading for you to assume that God had a cause which therefore requires you to ask the question, "What caused God". Cool
His God?

Exactly
[Image: turtles-all-the-way-down-sam-hollingsworth.jpg]

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
14-11-2015, 01:13 PM
(14-11-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  Oh, no, no, no, no, no
You can't accuse atheists in arrogance

Well, it isn't all of them, but MOST of them. There is an arrogance that comes along with atheism, particularly on message forums and chat rooms. They come across as foul-mouthed, snotty, and arrogant.

Again, not all of them..but the majority that I've come across does.

(14-11-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  and close-mindedness.

Well, when you would rather believe that the universe popped into being out of nothing...if you think that is a better option than the God Hypothesis...I will call that closed-minded.

(14-11-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  They are not arrogant. They don't reject facts. They reject your believes(or my believes). There is nothing arrogant in rejecting someone's believes.

It aint what you do, its how you do it. They can reject in a non-arrogant way.
14-11-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 01:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-11-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And I am just disgusted with you people's arrogance and close-mindedness.
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
You can't accuse atheists in arrogance and close-mindedness. They are not arrogant. They don't reject facts. They reject your believes(or my believes). There is nothing arrogant in rejecting someone's believes.

Sometimes Alla I think you are the wisest person on the forum and other times I think you are the most foolish. Big Grin

#sigh
14-11-2015, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2015 02:00 PM by GirlyMan.)

Why do you stay?

Let's talk about arrogance.

(14-11-2015 12:59 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I appreciate the attempt...the efforts...the trying...but you are just not on my intellectual level when it comes to this stuff.

(10-11-2015 04:41 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  See how that works. Now you can try to offer your little miniscule refutations all you want...but you will only make yourself look silly.
You just don't get it, do ya Buck?

(11-11-2015 07:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Po' child, Po' child smh.

(11-11-2015 07:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  One of these days, when I am bored, I will entertain your little miniscule objections

(13-11-2015 12:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I don't think logic and reasoning is this forum's strongest point.

(13-11-2015 01:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Child, please.

(13-11-2015 01:44 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Keep the bullshit coming, Chas.

(13-11-2015 12:33 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  So basically, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

That would be you.

(14-11-2015 01:13 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It aint what you do, its how you do it. They can reject in a non-arrogant way.

Says one of the most arrogant piece of shit assholes on the forum.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-11-2015, 04:03 PM
(14-11-2015 11:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Me and the scientific establishment.

Oh, don't you mean "you and the scientific monarchy"? Apparently you naturalists act as if science is the rule of law in this world...the problem is, it isn't Laugh out load

It doesn't need to be, it describes reality.

Quote:
(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please demonstrate how I am 'begging the question'.

As I said, your conclusion/presupposition was already embedded in the very question you asked.

Non-answer. I asked you to demonstrate that. Apparently, you are unable to do so.

Quote:
(13-11-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm not angry, just disgusted with your shallow, rigid views and childish argumentation.

And I am just disgusted with you people's arrogance and close-mindedness.

Closed minded? You are hilarious.

We are open to evidence. Got any?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2015, 04:05 PM
(14-11-2015 11:46 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  This universe appears to have begun with a big bang; that doesn't mean there haven't been prior incarnations.

Prior incarnations like what? Was there any prior incarnations of you before you were born?? Whewww the lengths people will go through just to NOT believe in God.

Non sequitur. Please try harder to stay on point.

Quote:All kinds of absurdities are postulated, as long as the answer doesn't include the "G" word, no matter how ridiculous of a notion it is, it is granted.

SMH.

All manner of things are postulated, but they are not claimed as true, merely possible.
When you stop claiming that your opinions are facts, we might actually take you seriously.

Until then, you remain a self-parody.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-11-2015, 04:15 PM

Or ..... maybe you are disgusted with yourself for being such a poor representative for you Jebus. After all, you have not one convert, and your ignorance keeps being demonstrated.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-11-2015, 11:17 PM
(14-11-2015 11:41 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh, don't you mean "you and the scientific monarchy"? Apparently you naturalists act as if science is the rule of law in this world...the problem is, it isn't

Right. If YOU were having a heart attack, would you just pray, and not call 911 and not take advantage of everything science had to offer you ? You are hysterical.
No wonder you're always laughing like a hyena.

No one cares what such an ignoramus is disgusted by.
Feel free to take you imaginary friends, and be gone.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-11-2015, 11:45 PM
(14-11-2015 12:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Oh, no, no, no, no, no

No, they are arrogant, some of them. It is the way they do it. They behave in an arrogant manner. It is one thing to state that you don't accept someone's belief. But to say that you are smart and someone else is an idiot is arrogant. These people don't actually state that they don't accept other people's beliefs. They only throw arrogant insulting comments at people.Drinking Beverage