Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
By the way the "supernatural" is only something which is "above" or "beyond" what we think of a the natural world. You can see where it comes from when the sun goes down and the ancient "supernatural" world, the world behind the day to day world emerges. You can see the "heavens" and the gods up in the dark night sky.

Of course, there are those who would say you have to look in a peer reviewed article for you answer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 05:00 PM
(14-11-2015 01:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Sometimes Alla I think you are the wisest person on the forum and other times I think you are the most foolish. Big Grin

And I think that you are 100 % correct.
I also think that you are very intelligent man with big heart. Thumbsup

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
15-11-2015, 05:09 PM
(14-11-2015 12:04 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:53 AM)Alla Wrote:  His God?

Exactly
[Image: turtles-all-the-way-down-sam-hollingsworth.jpg]
There is something wrong with this picture. Oh, I know what is wrong.
1) There is only one God who created our Earth.
Other Gods have nothing to do with our Earth.
2) There are infinity of columns of Gods. I say infinity because the number of columns is so great that no human knows this number.
3) The number of Earths our God created is infinity. I say infinity because the number of Earths our God created is so great that no human knows this number.

15-11-2015, 05:28 PM
(14-11-2015 11:45 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No, they are arrogant, some of them. It is the way they do it. They behave in an arrogant manner. It is one thing to state that you don't accept someone's belief. But to say that you are smart and someone else is an idiot is arrogant. These people don't actually state that they don't accept other people's beliefs. They only throw arrogant insulting comments at people.Drinking Beverage
No, they are not arrogant. We are arrogant. We are wrong, not them. Let me explain to you why we are wrong and arrogant and rude.
If I start to poke a stick in dog's face dog will bite me. who is wrong and arrogant and rude? I am, not dog
If people do not want me to preach to them but I ignore it and I continue to preach and they offend me, who is wrong, arrogant and rude? I am.
It is wrong to talk about God to people when I know that those people do not care about God and do not care about what I believe.
So, I am wrong and you are wrong. But sometimes it is more tempting to do wrong things then to do right things.

I don't know what god you worship. God whom I worship said not to throw pearls before swine.
The point is not to call those who don't accept my believes "swine", but the point is that some people do not care about what I believe. And to share with them about my believes is wrong, foolish, even rude to them.
If I throw pearls to swine and they stomp on it in the mud, swine do not do anything wrong, they are not arrogant. They just don't care about pearls.

15-11-2015, 05:33 PM
(14-11-2015 11:48 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  By the way the "supernatural" is only something which is "above" or "beyond" what we think of a the natural world. You can see where it comes from when the sun goes down and the ancient "supernatural" world, the world behind the day to day world emerges. You can see the "heavens" and the gods up in the dark night sky.

Of course, there are those who would say you have to look in a peer reviewed article for you answer.

There is no such thing as "above and beyond of a natural world".
anything that exists is natural.

[+] 2 users Like Alla's post
15-11-2015, 07:14 PM
(14-11-2015 11:48 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  By the way the "supernatural" is only something which is "above" or "beyond" what we think of a the natural world. You can see where it comes from when the sun goes down and the ancient "supernatural" world, the world behind the day to day world emerges. You can see the "heavens" and the gods up in the dark night sky.

Why don't you just start with some evidence of a supernatural world?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2015, 07:17 PM
(14-11-2015 11:48 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Of course, there are those who would say you have to look in a peer reviewed article for you answer.

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-11-2015, 04:20 PM
(15-11-2015 05:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is no such thing as "above and beyond of a natural world".
anything that exists is natural.

Prove it.
16-11-2015, 04:22 PM
(14-11-2015 04:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It doesn't need to be, it describes reality.

*Natural reality

(14-11-2015 04:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  Non-answer. I asked you to demonstrate that. Apparently, you are unable to do so.

Demonstrate what? The fact that you asked the question "Who created God" thereby assuming that God was created? Need I say more?
16-11-2015, 04:25 PM
(14-11-2015 11:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Right. If YOU were having a heart attack, would you just pray, and not call 911 and not take advantage of everything science had to offer you ? You are hysterical.
No wonder you're always laughing like a hyena.

Keep trying, Bucky. I will let you win a debate against me, eventually.