Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 04:55 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(16-11-2015 04:25 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Right. If YOU were having a heart attack, would you just pray, and not call 911 and not take advantage of everything science had to offer you ? You are hysterical.
No wonder you're always laughing like a hyena.

Keep trying, Bucky. I will let you win a debate against me, eventually.

More evasion.
You patronizing liar. You FAILED to answer the question. You couldn't win an argument if you argued against a baby. Your bragging oafish bullshit belies your ignorance and weakness and insecurity.

So you would not call 911 ? You WOULD just pray ?
Liar.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-11-2015, 05:05 PM
(16-11-2015 04:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 04:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  It doesn't need to be, it describes reality.

*Natural reality

(14-11-2015 04:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  Non-answer. I asked you to demonstrate that. Apparently, you are unable to do so.

Demonstrate what? The fact that you asked the question "Who created God" thereby assuming that God was created? Need I say more?

Where did your alleged god come from?

Answer the question. I suspect you can't. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2015, 05:31 PM
(16-11-2015 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 04:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  *Natural reality

Demonstrate what? The fact that you asked the question "Who created God" thereby assuming that God was created? Need I say more?

Where did your alleged god come from?

And when you're done with that, explain why you admitted your supposed "omnipotent" deity is "subject to" and not the creator of Reality.

Take your time.
And don't even think of yet more *retorts*. How about real answers, for one. oh wait. You have none. You don't even understand what you're saying and what it implies.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-11-2015, 06:31 PM
(16-11-2015 04:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Need I say more?

You said all you needed to say here:
(11-11-2015 07:30 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I forgot what we were even talking about right now I am too lazy to go back and see.

You're not debating, you're just trolling. And you're not even good at it. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-11-2015, 06:38 PM
(14-11-2015 11:45 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No, they are arrogant, some of them. It is the way they do it. They behave in an arrogant manner. It is one thing to state that you don't accept someone's belief. But to say that you are smart and someone else is an idiot is arrogant. These people don't actually state that they don't accept other people's beliefs. They only throw arrogant insulting comments at people.Drinking Beverage

Really? Blink

You believe in a personal god? An almighty creator of the universe that cares about you. That speaks to you personally. That loves you and keeps you safe. The supreme being that listens when you ask for favors.

And you call atheists arrogant?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-11-2015, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 07:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-11-2015 06:38 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:45 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  No, they are arrogant, some of them. It is the way they do it. They behave in an arrogant manner. It is one thing to state that you don't accept someone's belief. But to say that you are smart and someone else is an idiot is arrogant. These people don't actually state that they don't accept other people's beliefs. They only throw arrogant insulting comments at people.Drinking Beverage

Really? Blink

You believe in a personal god? An almighty creator of the universe that cares about you. That speaks to you personally. That loves you and keeps you safe. The supreme being that listens when you ask for favors.

Most arrogant position a human can take is that they are so special they can do what no one has done before, survive their own death. Now that takes some fucking chutzpah coupled with a double dose of fear. They're all afraid of their inevitable return back to the void. They are, to be blunt, metaphysical pussies. Girly? Well I'm partying likes it's 1999.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-11-2015, 06:45 PM
(16-11-2015 06:38 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  

Really? Blink

He's not a theist, but he does have his very own set of personal subjective feels which take precedence over petty trappings like external evidence.

In any case...

(14-11-2015 11:45 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is one thing to state that you don't accept someone's belief. But to say that you are smart correct and someone else is an idiot ignorant is arrogant accurate.

Fixed that for him.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
17-11-2015, 11:36 AM
(16-11-2015 06:38 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  [Really? Blink

Yeah, pretty much.
17-11-2015, 11:39 AM
(16-11-2015 05:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And when you're done with that, explain why you admitted your supposed "omnipotent" deity is "subject to" and not the creator of Reality.

Take your time.
And don't even think of yet more *retorts*. How about real answers, for one. oh wait. You have none. You don't even understand what you're saying and what it implies.

*sigh*

Please explain how can one create reality without already existing in reality

*sigh*
17-11-2015, 11:41 AM
(16-11-2015 05:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Where did your alleged god come from?

Loaded question...just...begging it Laugh out load