Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(23-11-2015 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Thanks again for agreeing your stupid weak deity is not the creator of all things, and indeed "found itself" as a sub-set of Reality. Facepalm

Dude, what the FUCK are you talking about??? Ok, so if my deity is "stupid and weak" since he cannot "create reality"...name me an entity that is "smart and powerful" enough to create reality without itself being subject to reality??

Go ahead. I want an answer. If you cannot provide an adequate answer, then refrain from speaking to me. I refuse to entertain this kind of nonsense.

And the sad part about it is, again, you've convinced yourself that somehow you are making this major and fire-proof point, when in fact you sound like a damn fool.

How in the hell can you "create" reality?? If reality didn't exist before you created it, then basically, you weren't in reality before you created it?? Just complete and utter nonsense and unless you can answer my question, please refrain from speaking to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2015, 12:41 PM
(23-11-2015 12:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 11:54 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Thanks again for agreeing your stupid weak deity is not the creator of all things, and indeed "found itself" as a sub-set of Reality. Facepalm

Dude, what the FUCK are you talking about??? Ok, so if my deity is "stupid and weak" since he cannot "create reality"...name me an entity that is "smart and powerful" enough to create reality without itself being subject to reality??

Go ahead. I want an answer. If you cannot provide an adequate answer, then refrain from speaking to me. I refuse to entertain this kind of nonsense.

And the sad part about it is, again, you've convinced yourself that somehow you are making this major and fire-proof point, when in fact you sound like a damn fool.

How in the hell can you "create" reality?? If reality didn't exist before you created it, then basically, you weren't in reality before you created it?? Just complete and utter nonsense and unless you can answer my question, please refrain from speaking to me.

OMG. You can't even see the consequences of what you are saying. You don't even get what YOU have implied. You are REALLY freakin' stupid ?

Quote:"...name me an entity that is "smart and powerful" enough to create reality without itself being subject to reality??

A god, THAT is what an omnipotent GOD is supposed to BE. The "creator of ALL things". That INCLUDES "reality". You admitted your god is NOT really a god. Are you REALLY that stupid ? You are an incompetent apologist. Ask Jebus to send someone with a brain.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-11-2015, 01:16 PM
(23-11-2015 11:34 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ... Alvin Plantiga has at least "two dozen or so theistic arguments" Laugh out load

And yet, as far as I know, he has never claimed to have proof of God's existence. He argues that belief in God is reasonable or plausible, not that it's a sure thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
23-11-2015, 08:56 PM
(23-11-2015 01:16 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 11:34 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ... Alvin Plantiga has at least "two dozen or so theistic arguments" Laugh out load

And yet, as far as I know, he has never claimed to have proof of God's existence. He argues that belief in God is reasonable or plausible, not that it's a sure thing.

And he's still wrong. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 09:17 PM
(23-11-2015 12:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

Everything you input in your little last sentence applies to dozens of things you believe?

How can anything omniscient or omnipotent exist, it's nonsense. How can a conscious acting being exist without form? Or without a brain specifically? How do you know events in not demonstrated manners at anyway?

If you think you're honest in what you're saying here, you have a serious special pleading issue where you just grant acceptance to attributes of God even though they're more/as impossible as things you deem HAVE to be impossible, despite no real evidence.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
23-11-2015, 09:33 PM
(23-11-2015 12:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Just complete and utter nonsense and unless you can answer my question, please refrain from speaking to me.

How cute. This is a forum, do you know how they work? Apparently not. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2015, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2015 10:52 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(23-11-2015 12:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  How in the hell can you "create" reality?? If reality didn't exist before you created it, then basically, you weren't in reality before you created it?? Just complete and utter nonsense and unless you can answer my question, please refrain from speaking to me.

Exactly. You are so hilarious. I do realize that all you can deal with are the "canned" bullshit ideas you learned at Bible Apology Camp. But that's precisely the problem. There IS no answer to that question, and thus there is no coherent definition of a god. Where did reality come from, and where did existence and non-existence come from ? Reality was always larger than your (supposedly) infinite deity. Who created Reality ? The question about the universe is not even important in the face of that question.

Thanks for admitting you really are stumped by that one. Maybe little Billy Craig has a hot-line, you can call and get a canned answer from him. You can talk about the cause of the universe all you want. It's not the important question. The important question, is "Were did Reality come from ?", and you've already admitted your god is not the answer to that. So there HAS to be an source larger than your god. What is THAT called ?
A deity that "found" itself as a "part" of Reality, already created, is not an omnipotent, omniscient god. Your puny little limited god does not fit any coherent definition of a god. At least you do get that, and admit it. Thumbsup
A god who is a "person" is not some other "person", and has a "personality". There is nothing infinite or meaningful in that nonsense. "Personhood is self-limiting", by definition, (if the word in that context has any real meaning at all). Not only is your god SUBJECT to Reality, it's *limited* by it's personality. You have a stupid, puny, limited deity ... by YOUR own definitions. A deity who has a divine nature, does not have another nature. That's no infinity. It's a limitation by definition.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-11-2015, 10:55 AM
(23-11-2015 01:16 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  And yet, as far as I know, he has never claimed to have proof of God's existence. He argues that belief in God is reasonable or plausible, not that it's a sure thing.

Yet he is a Christian theist, which means that apparently he finds the belief in God reasonable enough to put all of his eggs inside the basket. Now, how he came to his beliefs is irrelevant...the fact of the matter is, he believes Laugh out load
26-11-2015, 11:06 AM
(23-11-2015 09:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How can anything omniscient or omnipotent exist, it's nonsense.

I don't know how God could have existed for eternity without time...I don't know what it means for an entity to have NOT been created. I don't have all of the answers...but I am convinced based on the answers that I do have, and I've been convinced for a very long time...that God exists.

(23-11-2015 09:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How can a conscious acting being exist without form?

God is an unembodied mind that can manifest himself into a physical form (i.e the burning bush, Jesus). Your consciousness doesn't have a form, does it? Well, then.

(23-11-2015 09:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Or without a brain specifically?

This is a question only if you assume that a brain is required for consciousness...and that is not only presumptuous but demonstrably false.

(23-11-2015 09:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How do you know events in not demonstrated manners at anyway?

By thinking critically.

(23-11-2015 09:17 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you think you're honest in what you're saying here, you have a serious special pleading issue where you just grant acceptance to attributes of God even though they're more/as impossible as things you deem HAVE to be impossible, despite no real evidence.

I have evidence...now whether the evidence is good enough for you, who cares. All I know is that I am convinced.
26-11-2015, 11:34 AM
(26-11-2015 11:06 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I don't know how God could have existed for eternity without time...I don't know what it means for an entity to have NOT been created. I don't have all of the answers...but I am convinced based on the answers that I do have, and I've been convinced for a very long time...that God exists.

So you don't know how basic, elementary claims about your god's existence works, but you do know that they work, anyway? How can that be?

Quote:God is an unembodied mind that can manifest himself into a physical form (i.e the burning bush, Jesus). Your consciousness doesn't have a form, does it? Well, then.

Your consciousness is an electrochemical pattern stored within the brain, it most definitely does have a form. A form that can be altered and, in fact, changed quite significantly just by altering that pattern and container, something that you wouldn't be able to do if the consciousness was just some unattached thing.

Quote:This is a question only if you assume that a brain is required for consciousness...and that is not only presumptuous but demonstrably false.

Ha ha, okay, now I'm interested: how do you intend to demonstrate that consciousness can exist without a brain? I notice you didn't actually do that, as if just asserting that it's demonstrable counts for anything.
[+] 1 user Likes Esquilax's post