Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(27-11-2015 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  That isn't what was said.

Right, that isn't what was said, but that is what was implied.

(27-11-2015 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your reading comprehension is pathetic. Drinking Beverage

My reading comprehension isn't any more pathetic than you taking a selfie with a damn cat in your face.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2015, 01:35 PM
(29-11-2015 12:55 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

Nope. Doesn't imply that at all. There were humans long before there was logic. Hell, the East developed a 4-valued logic (I know you don't know what that means but play along) while the West developed a binary-valued logic. Your "if humans then logic" is not implied by my "if logic then humans." Humans are a necessary but not sufficient condition for logic (again I realize you do not understand those terms but again just play along). You know you can take a free class online to avoid these embarrassing situations where you proudly display your ignorance of logic so prominently for all to see.

#sigh
29-11-2015, 01:38 PM
(29-11-2015 12:54 PM)natachan Wrote:  This is the coolest shit here. I'm wondering how it's done, since when I conceptualize an apple, let's say, the same process of neurons might not light up in the same order as they do in another's brain when they conceptualize an apple. I'd expect some similarities, of course, but to be able to see and understand a thought like that is amazing.

As far as I know, the process is limited to simple thoughts, like the ones controlling motion, for now. Like, they had one subject hooked up to brain imaging scanners looking at a screen streaming footage of a video game, and another subject wearing a magnetic coil on the opposite side of the college campus in front of the keyboard that controlled the same game. Just by thinking about what controls needed to be pressed to do something in the game, the viewer could prompt the controller to perform the action despite not even knowing they're in control of the game. It's really hot stuff, and the scientists responsible theorize that with time, they could use the same technology to provide remote sight to the blind, or hearing to the deaf.

Since it also uses an internet connection to send the signal, it may even be possible to upload thoughts that were never present in a corresponding human mind to begin with... though that's a bit of a paranoia inducer.
29-11-2015, 05:08 PM
(29-11-2015 12:55 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ~ snip the babbles ~

Red herring
Non-sequitor
Ad hominem attack
Lol
I know you are but what am I?
What was the question?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
29-11-2015, 05:31 PM
(29-11-2015 12:55 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  My reading comprehension isn't any more pathetic than you taking a selfie with a damn cat in your face.

The two are in no way even remotely related. Yet another fallacy of the false analogy.
You're looking mighty desperate there CotW.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-11-2015, 09:05 PM
(29-11-2015 12:55 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

Nah, that's just your warped opinion.

Quote:
(27-11-2015 04:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  Your reading comprehension is pathetic. Drinking Beverage

My reading comprehension isn't any more pathetic than you taking a selfie with a damn cat in your face.

Really? You're still on about that? You are pathetic.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2015, 09:13 PM
(29-11-2015 09:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 12:55 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Right, that isn't what was said, but that is what was implied.

Nah, that's just your warped opinion.

Quote:My reading comprehension isn't any more pathetic than you taking a selfie with a damn cat in your face.

Really? You're still on about that? You are pathetic.

Yeah, to repeat it is just sad. I'd hope the best for this random guy, but he doesn't have great thinking or communicating skills in anyway, not even with the quips. Why do the crazy I'm so certain with faith religious folks have to be so bad at wit and biting comebacks all the time?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
01-12-2015, 01:30 PM
(26-09-2015 08:08 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is no such thing as supernatural realm. Gods organize things out of eternal un-organized matter.

So where do we point our telescopes to see Kolob?

You can't see it because it sits behind Xenu. . . Big Grin

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
01-12-2015, 03:38 PM
(01-12-2015 01:30 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 08:08 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  So where do we point our telescopes to see Kolob?

You can't see it because it sits behind Xenu. . . Big Grin
How far is it from Nibiru?
01-12-2015, 06:15 PM
(10-11-2015 11:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I claim otherwise... and of the almost 15 years of my Christian Apologists, no one has refuted either argument.

It makes no difference whether you've styled yourself as an apologist for 15 years or 55 years.

Did it never occur to you that nobody had the time or the inclination to debate your specious arguments? If I told you I believed in leprechauns, and that there were numerous written eye-witness accounts of their sighting and devious acts, held in the journals of various churches in Ireland, how much time would you waste investigating in order to disprove these accounts? And as most of those eye-witnesses are now deceased, how could you prove they were either lying, or delusional?

Although the legend of the leprechaun is well over a thousand years old, there was an alleged "sighting" as recently as 1989 reported by a local businessman named P.J O’Hare in Carlingford, County Louth. He was climbing on Carlingford mountain when he heard a scream coming from the area beside the Wishing Well. Being curious, he went to investigate and found a patch of burnt ground. Beside this patch he found a small hat, a jacket, and trousers with four gold coins in the pockets.

So... every one of the people that contributed to your holy book are dead, so why is it that you take their word as gospel (pun intended). Like the people who believe(d) in the existence of leprechauns, could not the authors of the new testament—James, John, Jude, Luke, Mark, Matthew, Paul, Peter etc—have been deluded or even lying, just as Mr O'Hare apparently is?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post