Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I was just wondering. Theists tell me that their god created everything in existence from a supernatural realm outside of existence. Leaving aside the self contradictory notion of something existing outside of existence, who created the supernatural realm?
There is no such thing as supernatural realm. Gods organize things out of eternal un-organized matter.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 08:08 PM
(26-09-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I was just wondering. Theists tell me that their god created everything in existence from a supernatural realm outside of existence. Leaving aside the self contradictory notion of something existing outside of existence, who created the supernatural realm?
There is no such thing as supernatural realm. Gods organize things out of eternal un-organized matter.

So where do we point our telescopes to see Kolob?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 4 users Like TheInquisition's post
27-09-2015, 04:45 PM
What supernatural realm?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-09-2015, 10:22 PM
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  who created the supernatural realm?

Mr and Mrs Realm of course.

[Image: sheesh.jpg?w=510]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-09-2015, 10:24 PM
(26-09-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is no such thing as supernatural realm. Gods organize things out of eternal un-organized matter.

[Image: 47-stupid-you-are-yoda-meme.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
28-09-2015, 11:05 AM

God created all that exists but as far as I know the Bible makes no distinction between natural and supernatural realms. There are some parts of the creation that we can't detect by our senses and it is customary to call this part of creation a supernatural realm but these parts and the parts that we can observe are all part of one single creation. The terms "natural" and "supernatural" are simply labels used to describe different parts of God's creation.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-09-2015, 11:50 AM
(27-09-2015 10:24 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is no such thing as supernatural realm. Gods organize things out of eternal un-organized matter.

[Image: 47-stupid-you-are-yoda-meme.jpg]
Thanks, you too.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-09-2015, 05:30 PM
I'm fairly certain it was Walt Disney.

Sapere aude
28-09-2015, 07:53 PM
SUPER-supernatural God did it

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-09-2015, 02:09 AM
(14-02-2015 10:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ronald McDonald?

Confused

how about McRonald's Yes