Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(11-12-2015 11:04 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 02:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  This delusional tool still wandering around screaming jesus?

Lets put this shit to bed.

Zero evidence of god.

Gods are created by man, and usually in our own image.

Zero evidence of Jesus as no one who EVER wrote of jesus knew him.

All major stories in the fictional book called the bible have long been debunked.

Cartilage of the Brain thinks because in his personal uneducated in theology opinion and feelings about magic, that it is all true, and this quantifies as a solid rebuttal to all of the counter evidence which proves otherwise. Rolleyes

Everyone should just ignore him as continuing to beat him with the knowledge stick has proven to be ineffective in knocking the nonsense out of him, and I think he likes the spankings.

Glutton for more punishment eh, GWOG? Laugh out load

Historically speaking he is right tho.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2015, 11:04 AM
(13-12-2015 08:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No dear. It is you that is the ignoramus.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...2787900012
It's "what is sad ?". As anyone involved in medical and psychiatric care knows, (which clearly YOU are totally ignorant of), the BRAIN with it's chemical and electrical pathways is what is 'sad", and is CHANGED rather regularly and measurably by drugs, alcohol, and chemical pharmaceuticals. Do try to stop your pathetic apologetics, and try to START getting an education, before you make a further fool of yourself.

Hey Bucky, how about you get some business? I already told you I am through dealing with you and your arrogance. Now go find you some business and stfu talking to me.
13-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Super

Natural

... how can something be more natural than natural?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
13-12-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 05:37 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-12-2015 11:04 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 08:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No dear. It is you that is the ignoramus.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...2787900012
It's "what is sad ?". As anyone involved in medical and psychiatric care knows, (which clearly YOU are totally ignorant of), the BRAIN with it's chemical and electrical pathways is what is 'sad", and is CHANGED rather regularly and measurably by drugs, alcohol, and chemical pharmaceuticals. Do try to stop your pathetic apologetics, and try to START getting an education, before you make a further fool of yourself.

Hey Bucky, how about you get some business? I already told you I am through dealing with you and your arrogance. Now go find you some business and stfu talking to me.

How Christian of you. Laugh out load Laughat
So you have no answers to the POINT.

I have plenty of "business". You, on the other hand have nothing. At all.
You nonsense is my business.
Sorry if you have no replies to my "arrogance". You're a piss-poor apologist, and you are utterly ignorant of ALL fields of science.
You have no answers for ANYTHING.

This is a public forum. You may *think* you're done with me. As long as you post your ignorant nonsense, you will have me to deal with.
Too bad. Maybe your Jebus can send in some reinforcements that can actually argue a point or two. You certainly can't.

Have a "blessed day" (gag). Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-12-2015, 08:04 AM
(13-12-2015 07:52 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 05:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem to read at a sixth-grade level. Drinking Beverage

The sadness is the process.

Notice you ain't answering the question of "who is sad" in the scenario. That is that question that needs answering. Until you can answer it, drink a nice tall glass of shut the fuk up Thumbsup

He did answer it. So did Bucky. I would suggest they try again, using smaller words, but I don't think that would help. Maybe pictures?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
14-12-2015, 08:23 AM
(13-12-2015 07:52 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 05:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  You seem to read at a sixth-grade level. Drinking Beverage

The sadness is the process.

Notice you ain't answering the question of "who is sad" in the scenario. That is that question that needs answering. Until you can answer it, drink a nice tall glass of shut the fuk up Thumbsup

You should stick your ignorance and stupidity up your ass; maybe that would shut you up. Consider

A person is sad because of the chemical processes in his brain.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2015, 09:54 AM
(14-12-2015 08:04 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  He did answer it. So did Bucky. I would suggest they try again, using smaller words, but I don't think that would help. Maybe pictures?

The very fact that you think the question has been answered goes to show your ignorance on the matter. Either you are rooting too much for the home team, or you are just flat out ignorant of the irrationality that is involved with their logic reasoning.

But nevertheless, not a good look for you, home skillet.
14-12-2015, 10:06 AM
(14-12-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  You should stick your ignorance and stupidity up your ass; maybe that would shut you up. Consider

Your problem, Chas, is that cat is whispering in your ear too much. If you put an end to that, you might be an independent thinker, like me Cool

(14-12-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  A person is sad because of the chemical processes in his brain.

If the chemicals is what makes the person sad, then what constitutes the "person". If heat is what makes the pie bake, then we've identified what is being baked (the pie).

But if the chemicals is what makes the person sad, then what the hell is the person?? What constitutes the person??

I am gonna watch you try to fiddle-faddle your way out of this Laugh out load You are in a no- winning situation as usual, Chas, and your snarky ass replies just wont be able to help you in this because you can't rebuttal the truth.

You can rebuttal a lie..

But you can't rebuttal the truth Cool
14-12-2015, 10:18 AM
(14-12-2015 10:06 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  You should stick your ignorance and stupidity up your ass; maybe that would shut you up. Consider

Your problem, Chas, is that cat is whispering in your ear too much. If you put an end to that, you might be an independent thinker, like me Cool

(14-12-2015 08:23 AM)Chas Wrote:  A person is sad because of the chemical processes in his brain.

If the chemicals is what makes the person sad, then what constitutes the "person". If heat is what makes the pie bake, then we've identified what is being baked (the pie).

But if the chemicals is what makes the person sad, then what the hell is the person?? What constitutes the person??

I am gonna watch you try to fiddle-faddle your way out of this Laugh out load You are in a no- winning situation as usual, Chas, and your snarky ass replies just wont be able to help you in this because you can't rebuttal the truth.

You can rebuttal a lie..

Excuse the interruption, what is this fiddle faddle no win situation you think exist here? On what plan of thinking do you conclude something like that? Rebuttal WHAT truth?

Heat would also make a person bake, btw.

In your very lethargic metaphor, a person is a person the same way the pie is a pie. The form and the substance of what is made within it. The crust & flavored filling, just as the skeletal & organ structure(including the brain) is there of the human.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-12-2015, 10:23 AM
(14-12-2015 10:06 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  If the chemicals is what makes the person sad, then what constitutes the "person". If heat is what makes the pie bake, then we've identified what is being baked (the pie).

You can rebuttal a lie..

Well it is more complex than just chemicals, as they are saying. And by that I mean it is more than meets the eye.

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/brain-th...onal-brain

http://mediarelations.cornell.edu/2014/0...-emotions/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system

Also the pie analogy is bad due to both being different chemical reactions.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube