Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2016, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 08:17 PM by true scotsman.)
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(23-01-2016 11:55 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 08:46 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  And we're done. The problem you have is simple: You've just said that your God is identical to something that is wholly imaginary.

Yeah, but there was a broader point in there somewhere. Either you've got nothing to offer as a refutation to the full jest of what I said, or you realize that you just cant compete with me on an intellectual level when it comes to this stuff.

Either way, epic failure on your part.

I don't need to respond to the rest of your points because you have already admitted that your God is indistinguishable from Sparky the Wonder Unicorn, which is wholly imaginary. You don't even realize what you've done by equating your God with sparky because your worldview, which is solidly premised on the primacy of consciousness has blinded you to the distinction between what is real and what is imaginary.

If you want to retract your statement that the thing I call Sparky the Wonder Unicorn, which I made clear is imaginary, is just like your God, then you'll have to give us all a method to distinguish the two. Simply declaring that your God is necessary is not sufficient since one can claim this about anything one imagines.

When it comes to knowledge of reality, we should put away childish fantasies and focus on what is real. I recognize the fact that "wishing doesn't make it so". This is crucial to identifying what is real from what is imaginary. Your worldview teaches that wishing does make it so. Thus you have no problems with comparing your God to something that is merely imaginary.

I'm happy to let the readers decide who is an epic failure here.

And here is a little something for you to chew on:

1. That which is indistinguishable from something that is merely imaginary, is in fact merely imaginary.

2. That which is merely imaginary is not real and does not actually exist.

3. Your God is indistinguishable from something that is merely imaginary.

Therefore your God is not real and does not actually exist.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
23-01-2016, 12:15 PM
(23-01-2016 11:55 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Either you've got nothing to offer as a refutation to the full jest of what I said, or you realize that you just cant compete with me on an intellectual level when it comes to this stuff.

Big Grin "The full JEST" of what he says. LMAO

COTW, it's "JIST", you fool. What you say is very very funny, so it's good you agree you can only post your crap in "jest".

No one here is on you level. You are beneath contempt and ability.
You are unable to say ANYTHING intelligent.

Go away. You're very boring.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-01-2016, 12:21 PM
(23-01-2016 12:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 11:47 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  ^The price of atheism...

For anyone here who might be tempted to read and consider Call_of_the_Long_Winded_Idiot's posts, this is a brain lacking knowledge of basic elementary mathematics I learned in 4th grade. If the radix or basis is 2, 1+1=10.. Tomasia also apperars to lack knowledge of shit we all should've learned in 4th grade when he says 2+2 must equal 4. Wrong. 2+2 could equal 10 with a base of 4 or 11 with a radix of 3. Arguments from idiots who don't even understand basic elementary school mathematics are not worth you consideration.

Hey Girly, I have a question for you. If you have an apple in your right hand. And your are approached by Chas, and he gives you another apple. And now you have an apple in your left hand. So now you have one apple in your right hand, and one in your left hand.

How many apples do you have total??

Like I said, the price of atheism is basically...dumb shit.

Basically, the motto is "No matter how absurd it is..it is still a better answer than "God".
23-01-2016, 12:26 PM
(23-01-2016 12:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Big Grin "The full JEST" of what he says. LMAO

COTW, it's "JIST", you fool. What you say is very very funny, so it's good you agree you can only post your crap in "jest".

Actually, it is "gist". The difference is, I can be wrong about it and it not effect the main idea of what I am advocating for..

You, on the other hand, are wrong and it DOES effect the main idea of what you are advocating for, which is the correct spelling of the word "gist".

So, again, Bucky...go play in the traffic somewhere...somewhere where this are lots and lots of trucks and buses.
23-01-2016, 12:31 PM
(23-01-2016 12:21 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 12:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  For anyone here who might be tempted to read and consider Call_of_the_Long_Winded_Idiot's posts, this is a brain lacking knowledge of basic elementary mathematics I learned in 4th grade. If the radix or basis is 2, 1+1=10.. Tomasia also apperars to lack knowledge of shit we all should've learned in 4th grade when he says 2+2 must equal 4. Wrong. 2+2 could equal 10 with a base of 4 or 11 with a radix of 3. Arguments from idiots who don't even understand basic elementary school mathematics are not worth you consideration.

Hey Girly, I have a question for you. If you have an apple in your right hand. And your are approached by Chas, and he gives you another apple. And now you have an apple in your left hand. So now you have one apple in your right hand, and one in your left hand.

Like I said, the price of atheism is basically...dumb shit.

Basically, the motto is "No matter how absurd it is..it is still a better answer than "God".

What could be more absurd than positing an invisible magic being who we have no alternative but to imagine and then pretend it exists?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
23-01-2016, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2016 12:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-01-2016 12:21 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 12:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  For anyone here who might be tempted to read and consider Call_of_the_Long_Winded_Idiot's posts, this is a brain lacking knowledge of basic elementary mathematics I learned in 4th grade. If the radix or basis is 2, 1+1=10.. Tomasia also apperars to lack knowledge of shit we all should've learned in 4th grade when he says 2+2 must equal 4. Wrong. 2+2 could equal 10 with a base of 4 or 11 with a radix of 3. Arguments from idiots who don't even understand basic elementary school mathematics are not worth you consideration.

The answer is relative to the radix. All arithmetic is relative to the radix. The irony of your mathematical ignorance is that the only reason we even communicate is that 1+1=10 in base 2. You're not even a mathematical midget, you're just a fuckin' idiot.

#sigh
23-01-2016, 12:51 PM
(23-01-2016 12:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The answer is relative to the radix. All arithmetic is relative to the radix. The irony of your mathematical ignorance is that the only reason we even communicate is that 1+1=10 in base 2. You're not even a mathematical midget, you're just a fuckin' idiot.

Bullshit. I will ask again: If you have an apple in your right hand, and you are approached by Chas, and he gives you another apple. And now you have an apple in your left hand. So now you have one apple in your right hand, and one in your left hand.

23-01-2016, 12:53 PM
(23-01-2016 12:26 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 12:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Big Grin "The full JEST" of what he says. LMAO

Actually, it is "gist". The difference is, I can be wrong about it and it not effect the main idea of what I am advocating for..

You, on the other hand, are wrong and it DOES effect the main idea of what you are advocating for, which is the correct spelling of the word "gist".

So, again, Bucky...go play in the traffic somewhere...somewhere where this are lots and lots of trucks and buses.

How very Christian of you. Did Jebus make you so nice ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-01-2016, 12:55 PM
(23-01-2016 12:51 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 12:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The answer is relative to the radix. All arithmetic is relative to the radix. The irony of your mathematical ignorance is that the only reason we even communicate is that 1+1=10 in base 2. You're not even a mathematical midget, you're just a fuckin' idiot.

Bullshit. I will ask again: If you have an apple in your right hand, and you are approached by Chas, and he gives you another apple. And now you have an apple in your left hand. So now you have one apple in your right hand, and one in your left hand.

More than you have marbles.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-01-2016, 01:04 PM
(23-01-2016 11:55 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Either you've got nothing to offer as a refutation to the full jest of what I said, or you realize that you just cant compete with me on an intellectual level when it comes to this stuff.

It is true, I can't compete with you on the same intellectual level when it comes to this stuff. I can't drop my intelligence to the level of a child who believes in fantasy stories as if they are real.