Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(01-10-2015 03:32 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 01:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Some say the natural realm always did exist :

That's my belief Bucky. I think that asking what caused everything that exists to exist commits the fallacy of the stolen concept. If something caused it, it would first have to exist which means it's part of the very thing that one is seeking to find a cause for. In order to explain existence you would have to go outside of existence and that would be a contradiction in terms. The only logical conclusion is that there can be no cause for existence as a whole and so existence has to be the ultimate starting point.

Existence is a positive concept. It's not neutral. Non-existence was always a part of reality, (if existence is presumed as ultimate). Reality remains unexplained.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 08:59 PM
(01-10-2015 06:14 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 02:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is no such thing as supernatural realm. Gods organize things out of eternal un-organized matter.

Where did this eternal matter come from?
Unorganized eternal matter always existed, exists and will exist for eternity. Nobody/nothing created it, nobody/nothing can destroy it.
Gods use it for their own purposes.
(01-10-2015 06:14 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  What created the first god?
Nobody/nothing. There is no such thing as first God or last God.
There are no such things as absolute beginning of unorganized matter or Gods or absolute end of unorganized matter or Gods.
This is what God revealed to Prophet Joseph Smith and this is what I believe is true principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
01-10-2015, 09:13 PM
(01-10-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  Unorganized eternal matter always existed, exists and will exist for eternity. Nobody/nothing created it, nobody/nothing can destroy it.
Gods use it for their own purposes.

Unorganized eternal matter always existed, exists and will exist for eternity. Nobody/nothing created it, nobody/nothing can destroy it.
Gods use it for their own purposes, in my uneducated ill-informed opinion

There are no such things as absolute beginning of unorganized matter or Gods or absolute end of unorganized matter or Gods. This is what God revealed to Prophet Joseph Smith and this is what I believe is true principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, as that's what the charlatan snake-oil, philandering wife's-friends fucker, Joseph Smith said, and I'm stupid and gullible enough to buy that shit, as I'm such a HUGE world-class physicist.

Fix'd

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
01-10-2015, 09:36 PM
(01-10-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  ...
There is no such thing as first God or last God.

Quite possibly true.

(01-10-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  ...
There are no such things as absolute beginning of or unorganized matter or Gods or absolute end of or unorganized matter or Gods.

Fixt and quite possibly true.

01-10-2015, 09:42 PM
thanks for sharing your opinions, guys. I always like to know different opinions.

02-10-2015, 07:40 AM
(01-10-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nobody/nothing. There is no such thing as first God or last God.
There are no such things as absolute beginning of unorganized matter or Gods or absolute end of unorganized matter or Gods.

There's a reason most people consider the idea of infinite regress to be incoherent.

How much "eternal" matter is there? If each universe can spawn more than one god as time goes on, wouldn't we run out?

Or is the answer to this "infinity", also?
02-10-2015, 08:30 AM
(02-10-2015 07:40 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(01-10-2015 08:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nobody/nothing. There is no such thing as first God or last God.

There's a reason most people consider the idea of infinite regress to be incoherent.

How much "eternal" matter is there? If each universe can spawn more than one god as time goes on, wouldn't we run out?

Or is the answer to this "infinity", also?
Yes, this is the answer: there is "infinity" of unorganized matter and there is such thing as recycling. Have you heard this word before? Smile
Gods also can re-cycle things.

02-10-2015, 09:39 AM
(02-10-2015 08:30 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, this is the answer: there is "infinity" of unorganized matter and there is such thing as recycling. Have you heard this word before? Smile
Gods also can re-cycle things.

You make up shit as you go along. You know this garbage how ?
Oh. You just make up stuff, and pull it out of your ass.
Do you actually think anyone takes ANYTHING you say seriously ?

02-10-2015, 09:47 AM
(02-10-2015 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You make up shit as you go along. You know this garbage how ?
That is what prophet Joseph Smith was teaching and I believe it is true.
(02-10-2015 09:39 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you actually think anyone takes ANYTHING you say seriously ?
I don't think about it and I don't care how anybody takes it. It is none of my business.

02-10-2015, 10:04 AM
Alla's Mormon?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]