Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Prove it. Doesn't say that. Peter didn't say that. Paul didn't say that. YOU know more than they did ? LOL.

Doesn't say that? Yet, I just gave you the scripture at which it DOES say that, and you completely ignored it. Didn't even address it. I can care less what Peter and Paul said in this regard when I have Jesus himself stating what he WILL do.

(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You made it all up.

Yeah, I just created my own Gospel, and I am calling it the "Book of John". Sure. You sound like a damn fool. I just gave you the scripture, and you read it..yet, I "made it all up"?

(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You also have not a shred of evidence that the trinity existed yet as a doctrine.

Laugh out load

(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Putting your nonsense in big letters doesn't make it any more real.

It wasn't put it "big" letters in efforts to make more "real". It was put in big letters to emphasize a specific point...which it obviously did. Glad you noticed. You noticed it, you read it.

The big letters can't make you UNDERSTAND IT, as that a miracle your own pea-brain will have to perform. But it can't make you NOTICE IT, which it did.

(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're a charlatan.

I won't answer to this until I have a dictionary and a lawyer present Laugh out load

(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  First you say "he raised HIMSELF", now you say it's a "joint operation". Look up "moving the goalposts" COTW. Which was it, anyway ?

There is a difference in him saying "I will raise myself", and him saying "I will raise myself, BY myself". If he said the latter, then you would have a point. But since he didn't. you don't.

I can raise myself out of the bed, despite being assisted by someone else.

(30-01-2016 01:46 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Can't have referred to him anyway. Friday afternoon to Sunday morning is 1 3/4 days, not three.
Big Grin

You are about as close to going on my ignore list than anyone has ever been, Bucky.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2016, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2016 09:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-01-2016 08:28 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You are about as close to going on my ignore list than anyone has ever been, Bucky.

Yeah. I'm sure that scares the shit outta him Call_of_the_brain_cartilage.

(22-02-2015 10:12 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(16-02-2015 02:08 PM)natachan Wrote:  I thought my explanation was fairly straightforward. Your brain is made up of neurons.

No it isn't. Your brain is made up of cartilage. Try again.

You pretty much lost all credibility after that, Call_of_the_stupid. It's been downhill ever since for you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-01-2016, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2016 10:57 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-01-2016 08:28 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Doesn't say that? Yet, I just gave you the scripture at which it DOES say that, and you completely ignored it. Didn't even address it. I can care less what Peter and Paul said in this regard when I have Jesus himself stating what he WILL do.

You have not a shred of evidence he actually said anything. So ... I see you think you can cherry pick scripture, and decide which parts are inspired, and the rest you ignore. Real consistent.

"LOL" is no answer. But thanks for proving you are incompetent and have no answer. YOU said "Jesus raised himself, THEN later said it was a "joint operation". If it WAS a joint operation, then what you claim he said is WRONG.

(30-01-2016 08:28 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  There is a difference in him saying "I will raise myself", and him saying "I will raise myself, BY myself". If he said the latter, then you would have a point. But since he didn't. you don't.

I can raise myself out of the bed, despite being assisted by someone else.

Nice try at equivocation. You are a joke.

Quote:You are about as close to going on my ignore list than anyone has ever been, Bucky.

OH No. What a tragedy. Weeping
So I see you have no answer to the 1 and 3/4 day thing, you think only parts of the Bible are god's word, and have no clue as to when the doctrine of the trinity developed, just as you have no
answers to why and how your god found itself embedded in the reality it did. You are pretty piss poor at this apology stuff.
I realize it's inconvenient to your nonsense to have your inconsistency pointed out. You're stuck with me. On ignore or not, I will point out your nonsense.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-01-2016, 09:30 AM
(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You have not a shred of evidence he actually said anything.

You are so happy to use the Bible when it comes to proving your "points" to refute something a believer says regarding the Bible, yet when your ass is getting owned on a subject regarding the Bible, now suddenly; "there isn't a shred of evidence he said any of that"??

You are a joke, Bucky. This is my last post to you before I put your ass on my ignore list.

And in honor of me not having to deal with your bullshit, I will respond to the garbage you are spewing below.

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "LOL" is no answer.

It is when you are talking to a joke.

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  But thanks for proving you are incompetent and have no answer. YOU said "Jesus raised himself

Notice this fool didn't even address John 2:18-22. I said it? Who said it first, Jesus, or me?

This guy is a loser, I tell ya...loser.

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  , THEN later said it was a "joint operation".

Yeah, if I am getting out a bed and my wife rushes over to help me, that is what I would call a "joint operation". I am getting myself up, WITH the assistance of someone else.

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If it WAS a joint operation, then what you claim he said is WRONG.

No, it isn't. If he/I said that he raised himself BY himself, then it would be wrong. But no one has made that claim, have we?

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nice try at equivocation. You are a joke.

And what word am I equivocating? Raised? Laugh out load

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  OH No. What a tragedy. Weeping

Don't cry, Bucky. Look at the bright side, I won't have to deal with your shit any longer. Isn't that something to celebrate?

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So I see you have no answer to the 1 and 3/4 day thing

My finances are rough, Bucky. I couldn't afford to "pay" it any mind Laugh out load

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  you think only parts of the Bible are god's word

All of it.

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  , and have no clue as to when the doctrine of the trinity developed

"When"? Laugh out load

(30-01-2016 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  , just as you have no
answers to why and how your god found itself embedded in the reality it did. You are pretty piss poor at this apology stuff.
I realize it's inconvenient to your nonsense to have your inconsistency pointed out. You're stuck with me. On ignore or not, I will point out your nonsense.

I don't care how many profiles you got, each one will be sniped with the scope of the iggy button Laugh out load
31-01-2016, 09:36 AM
(30-01-2016 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah. I'm sure that scares the shit outta him Call_of_the_brain_cartilage.

Would you like to join him?

(30-01-2016 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You pretty much lost all credibility after that, Call_of_the_stupid. It's been downhill ever since for you.

Yeah, and having a username such as "GirlyMan" gives you all the credibility in the world, huh? Laugh out load
31-01-2016, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2016 10:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You are so happy to use the Bible when it comes to proving your "points" to refute something a believer says regarding the Bible, yet when your ass is getting owned on a subject regarding the Bible, now suddenly; "there isn't a shred of evidence he said any of that"??

I know this is difficult for your simple brain, but refuting *how believers use the Bible* in the same way they use it, is not problematic. You have IN NO WAY even BEGUN to address the question made in my point .... just attempted to evade it ... which all can see.

Quote:You are a joke, Bucky. This is my last post to you before I put your ass on my ignore list.

No one cares. Least of all me. You have nothing of substance on any subject to offer here, cartilage brain.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  It is when you are talking to a joke.

It was no joke, fool. Friday PM to Sunday AM is 1 and 3/4 days. You have YET to address that. Nice try. More evasion.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Notice this fool didn't even address John 2:18-22. I said it? Who said it first, Jesus, or me?

Irrelevant. It refutes YOUR prior claim. (Jesus said nothing). He was an entirely fictional character.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  This guy is a loser, I tell ya...loser.

More (lovely Christian charity we see) bullshit from a loser who has no answers to anything.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Yeah, if I am getting out a bed and my wife rushes over to help me, that is what I would call a "joint operation". I am getting myself up, WITH the assistance of someone else.

You never said THAT when you claimed FIRST, he raised himself. Only LATER, when it was shown that the Bible says otherwise, did you start making pathetic excuses.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Don't cry, Bucky. Look at the bright side, I won't have to deal with your shit any longer. Isn't that something to celebrate?

Oh you will, cartilage brain. I'm going nowhere. You can pretend there's nothing here, and keep your head in the sand. I will continue to destroy your nonsense.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  My finances are rough, Bucky. I couldn't afford to "pay" it any mind Laugh out load

Yet another irrelevant evasive non-answer.

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  All of it.

Says the fool who said he didn't care what Peter and Paul say. Facepalm

(31-01-2016 09:30 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  I don't care how many profiles you got, each one will be sniped with the scope of the iggy button Laugh out load

WTAF ???
Have you taken your pills today ? Meaningless drivel.

You have not even begun to address ONE of the points raised. Not one. Who was the joke again ?
Stick to checkers, gramps.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Call of the Wild,

Can I take your lack of response as a concession that the truth really does rest exclusively on the primacy of existence? Or have you just decided to end the discussion?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
31-01-2016, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2016 12:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-01-2016 09:36 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(30-01-2016 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah. I'm sure that scares the shit outta him Call_of_the_brain_cartilage.

Would you like to join him?

I should give a shit why? Unlike you, who seems to need attention from a group of atheists to compensate for your low self-esteem, my self-esteem is not influenced by the likes of an idiot on the interwebz who thinks the brain is made of cartilage. I'll continue to expose your ignorance regardless if you read it or not. Pro tip: Before claiming stupid shit like the brain is made of cartilage there's this shit called Google you can use before embarrassing yourself in public with your ignorance.

(31-01-2016 09:36 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(30-01-2016 08:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You pretty much lost all credibility after that, Call_of_the_stupid. It's been downhill ever since for you.

Yeah, and having a username such as "GirlyMan" gives you all the credibility in the world, huh? Laugh out load

Actually it's my education and CV which substantiate my credibility in the world. You should get one someday.

#sigh
31-01-2016, 02:46 PM
(31-01-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I should give a shit why? Unlike you, who seems to need attention from a group of atheists to compensate for your low self-esteem, my self-esteem is not influenced by the likes of an idiot on the interwebz who thinks the brain is made of cartilage.

Good, this is my last post to you as well. Thanks to the ignore list, I can spend more time talking with people who really want to have meaningful discussions, like scots & nem ("& nem" = "and them"; urban talk Laugh out load ), instead of people like you who don't want to do anything but talk that bullshit.

As far as the whole "brain of cartilage" thing is concerned, I really don't give a damn what the brain is made up of...as it doesn't influence my argument one bit.

You and others on here have been getting intellectually spanked since the whole cartilage blunder, and come to think of it, you were getting spanked BEFORE the cartilage blunder...which is no surprise that it has been almost a year since the blunder and all you can do is bring it up, because you can't intellectually handle me in any other regard.

(31-01-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll continue to expose your ignorance regardless if you read it or not. Pro tip: Before claiming stupid shit like the brain is made of cartilage there's this shit called Google you can use before embarrassing yourself in public with your ignorance.

Thanks for the tip. I have a tip for you, too; When you are about to register for anything in life that requires you to create a personal username, try to think of a name at which it doesn't make you look like a Thailand "ladyboy", because you are embarrassing all of the real men out there who embraces their manhood and male nature and will do anything in their power to NOT give the appearance of anything beyond "I am a man, I was born a man, and I am proud to be a man".

I will take heed to your advice, now please take heed to mines.

(31-01-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Actually it's my education and CV which substantiate my credibility in the world. You should get one someday.

One less fool I have to deal with.
31-01-2016, 02:47 PM
(31-01-2016 12:07 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  Call of the Wild,

Can I take your lack of response as a concession that the truth really does rest exclusively on the primacy of existence? Or have you just decided to end the discussion?

I am looking into it..just had to take out some "trash".