Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(31-01-2016 02:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  One less fool I have to deal with.

You've already got one too many fools to deal with all by yourself and you're not dealing with him well.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-01-2016, 03:19 PM
(31-01-2016 02:46 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I should give a shit why? Unlike you, who seems to need attention from a group of atheists to compensate for your low self-esteem, my self-esteem is not influenced by the likes of an idiot on the interwebz who thinks the brain is made of cartilage.

Good, this is my last post to you as well. Thanks to the ignore list, I can spend more time talking with people who really want to have meaningful discussions, like scots & nem ("& nem" = "and them"; urban talk Laugh out load ), instead of people like you who don't want to do anything but talk that bullshit.

As far as the whole "brain of cartilage" thing is concerned, I really don't give a damn what the brain is made up of...as it doesn't influence my argument one bit.

You and others on here have been getting intellectually spanked since the whole cartilage blunder, and come to think of it, you were getting spanked BEFORE the cartilage blunder...which is no surprise that it has been almost a year since the blunder and all you can do is bring it up, because you can't intellectually handle me in any other regard.

(31-01-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll continue to expose your ignorance regardless if you read it or not. Pro tip: Before claiming stupid shit like the brain is made of cartilage there's this shit called Google you can use before embarrassing yourself in public with your ignorance.

Thanks for the tip. I have a tip for you, too; When you are about to register for anything in life that requires you to create a personal username, try to think of a name at which it doesn't make you look like a Thailand "ladyboy", because you are embarrassing all of the real men out there who embraces their manhood and male nature and will do anything in their power to NOT give the appearance of anything beyond "I am a man, I was born a man, and I am proud to be a man".

I will take heed to your advice, now please take heed to mines.

(31-01-2016 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Actually it's my education and CV which substantiate my credibility in the world. You should get one someday.

One less fool I have to deal with.

You have spanked no one here. Not one, not ever. Your view of yourself is delusional. Fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-01-2016, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2016 03:34 PM by Leo.)
Chuck Norris created the supernatural realm with the roundhouse kick. I another words I'm a god. I remember my past life as yesterday.Smile In this life I'm a atheist . How ironic. I'm a god and I don't believe in myself. PS I'm drunk right now.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
31-01-2016, 03:28 PM
(29-01-2016 07:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 11:27 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That doesn't confirm anything. He could be any multitude of spiritual or deity beings, but that doesn't prove that he is the one connection to god at all. In what way does his statement get confirmed by such an event? Him being Resurrected doesn't relate to a path or not pathway to god in anyway. The ideas that spring up here don't follow any direct progression.

To raise yourself from the dead is to be God, Clyde. You do realize that Jesus is God, right?

Actually jesus was never god in the first place. I mean so far we are closer to god then him, I mean we exist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
31-01-2016, 03:34 PM
(31-01-2016 03:28 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(29-01-2016 07:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  To raise yourself from the dead is to be God, Clyde. You do realize that Jesus is God, right?

Actually jesus was never god in the first place. I mean so far we are closer to god then him, I mean we exist.

Jesus never said I'm god. Girlyman has claimed to be god. And that's good enough for me.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
31-01-2016, 05:53 PM
(31-01-2016 02:47 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 12:07 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  Call of the Wild,

Can I take your lack of response as a concession that the truth really does rest exclusively on the primacy of existence? Or have you just decided to end the discussion?

I am looking into it..just had to take out some "trash".
take your time, but in the end, to remain consistent with What Chritianity affirms, you'll have to deny premise one and in essence claim that "wishing makes it so". Think about that before you respond.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
31-01-2016, 07:22 PM
(31-01-2016 05:53 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  take your time, but in the end, to remain consistent with What Chritianity affirms, you'll have to deny premise one and in essence claim that "wishing makes it so". Think about that before you respond.

I am actually trying to dissect this

http://www.importanceofphilosophy.com/Me...olute.html

It makes the distinction between existence (primary) and consciousness (secondary)...but why can't God's existence be just as necessary as his consciousness? Why can't they both be simultaneously primary?

Now that being said, even reading the article I still don't see how it is implying that God doesn't exist. I still don't understand how this is an argument AGAINST the existence of God.

Instead of giving a syllogism, just fill in the blank "God doesn't exist because _____"
31-01-2016, 08:13 PM
(31-01-2016 07:22 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(31-01-2016 05:53 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  take your time, but in the end, to remain consistent with What Chritianity affirms, you'll have to deny premise one and in essence claim that "wishing makes it so". Think about that before you respond.

I am actually trying to dissect this

http://www.importanceofphilosophy.com/Me...olute.html

It makes the distinction between existence (primary) and consciousness (secondary)...but why can't God's existence be just as necessary as his consciousness? Why can't they both be simultaneously primary?

Now that being said, even reading the article I still don't see how it is implying that God doesn't exist. I still don't understand how this is an argument AGAINST the existence of God.

Instead of giving a syllogism, just fill in the blank "God doesn't exist because _____"

Let's focus on the first argument righ now, the one designed to prove that truth rests on the POE.

Do the facts of reality depend on consciousness for their existence or do facts obtain independently of consciousness? In essence, does "wishing make it so" or "does wishing not make it so"?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
31-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Yes. Please dumb it down to his level.
"Simultaneously primary". Facepalm
Dude never heard of an oxymoron.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-01-2016, 08:29 PM
(31-01-2016 08:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yes. Please dumb it down to his level.
"Simultaneously primary". Facepalm
Dude never heard of an oxymoron.

I'm doing my best. Of course if he wants to remain consistent with Christianity's fundamental premise, he'll have to answer that yes "wishing does make it so". If he answers no, he's denying his own philosophy's most fundamental principle. Either way he is screwed. I'm glad these aren't my problems any more. I was in his place 10 years ago.