Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(07-02-2016 12:21 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 06:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  Dogs are descended from wolves, you moron.

Wolves are dogs. A wolf is a "kind" of dog. They are within the dog "kind".

BTW, DNA proves your crap to be 100 % false.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/14/scienc....html?_r=0

"Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Wayne and their colleagues estimate that dogs split off from European wolves sometime between 18,000 and 30,000 years ago. At the time, Northern Europe was covered in glaciers and the southern portion was a grassland steppe where humans hunted for mammoths, horses and other big game.

“Humans couldn’t take everything, and that was a great treasure trove,” Dr. Wayne said. Some wolves began to follow the European hunters to scavenge on the carcasses they left behind. As they migrated along with people, they became isolated from other wolves.

Dog evolution experts praised the scientists for gathering so much new data. “I think it’s terrific,” said Adam Boyko, a Cornell biologist. Dr. Savolainen agreed. “I think it’s a fantastic sample,” he said."

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-02-2016, 04:15 PM
(23-01-2016 10:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 09:34 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  First, I'd like to know how does loop quantum gravity solve the entropy / second law of thermodynamics problem. Please enlighten me on that one. Second, the problem you have with infinite regression is wholly independent of contemporary physics. Infinite regression is impossible, scotsman. It is so impossible, that even God himself can't pull it off, and if God can't do it, no one can do it.

Logical problems are independent of science. Got that? The sooner you people realize that, the better. An actual infinity is not something that can be possessed, or traversed. It cant happen.

Sheesh.

So your god is neither infinite nor omnipotent. Facepalm

There are all sorts of logical systems that are 100 % logically correct, but do not obtain. Science is needed to confirm IF they do in fact obtain. Logic is in NO WAY "independent of science" you dumb shit.

Thank you for this video.
07-02-2016, 06:45 PM
(07-02-2016 04:15 PM)carol Wrote:  
(23-01-2016 10:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So your god is neither infinite nor omnipotent. Facepalm

There are all sorts of logical systems that are 100 % logically correct, but do not obtain. Science is needed to confirm IF they do in fact obtain. Logic is in NO WAY "independent of science" you dumb shit.

Thank you for this video.

Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-02-2016, 07:15 PM
(07-02-2016 12:24 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 06:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  Actually, you do have a use for me - education.

You? Educate me? Laugh out load

(07-02-2016 06:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  But, sadly, you refuse it.

Don't want it. Don't need it. Refuse it.

You are a willfully ignorant dunce and should be ashamed.

Go away, you are an embarrassment to humanity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2016, 06:35 AM
(07-02-2016 01:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 12:21 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Wolves are dogs. A wolf is a "kind" of dog. They are within the dog "kind".

Completely false. Science does not ever use the word "kind" in discussing Evolution.
It's simply bullshit.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...eationist/
https://newrepublic.com/article/114381/c...nse-debate

I defy and challenge COTW to define, exactly, what a "kind" means, in this context. and in doing so, take into account the genetics of the issue.

[Image: Kens-Slide.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
09-02-2016, 02:24 PM
(06-02-2016 10:16 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 09:12 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Not even back to knowing about the Grey Wolf? Or how about how Horses can to be? Or how a particular species of geckos can be seen to adapting live birth opposed to egg birth?

Dogs produce dogs, Clyde.

And mammals produce mammals, animals produce animals, life produce life, chemicals produce chemicals. Your point?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
10-02-2016, 08:45 AM
(09-02-2016 02:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And mammals produce mammals, animals produce animals, life produce life, chemicals produce chemicals. Your point?

And at no point did you say "...reptiles produce birds" Thumbsup

I am giving you a thumbsup for NOT saying that, so please don't make me regret it. And yes, I said "please". Big Grin
10-02-2016, 09:41 AM
(10-02-2016 08:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 02:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And mammals produce mammals, animals produce animals, life produce life, chemicals produce chemicals. Your point?

I am giving you a thumbsup for NOT saying that, so please don't make me regret it. And yes, I said "please". Big Grin

Facepalm

*Sigh* Call of the wild dumbs the conversation down to 'Kinds' and....

Nah, I'm out.

They don't care about reality and they don't care about learning.

Or, they're just sitting behind their screen giggling at the way they think they are getting people to respond.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
10-02-2016, 10:09 AM
(10-02-2016 08:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

Actually, according to the evidence, birds evolved from dinosaurs. But a dinosaur didn't give birth to a parakeet. What happened was something very much like a bird came before what we call a bird. Evolution does not work that fast. Each step along the way is a minor change. Would you call archeopteryx a bird or a dinosaur?I'd call it a species of dinosaur which is very bird like and also a bird that is very dinosaur like. In other words, in between a dinosaur and a bird.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
10-02-2016, 10:17 AM
(10-02-2016 10:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 08:45 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And at no point did you say "...reptiles produce birds" Thumbsup

Actually, according to the evidence, birds evolved from dinosaurs. But a dinosaur didn't give birth to a parakeet. What happened was something very much like a bird came before what we call a bird. Evolution does not work that fast. Each step along the way is a minor change. Would you call archeopteryx a bird or a dinosaur?I'd call it a species of dinosaur which is very bird like and also a bird that is very dinosaur like. In other words, in between a dinosaur and a bird.

Wail_of_the_Child only deals in absolutes. He does not understand complexity, transition, gray areas, and has a morbid fear of the unknown.
And the concept of evidence entirely escapes him.
You're wasting your time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post