Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(12-02-2016 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  Trying to converse with you is like trying to reason with a bratty child.

It is also like debating with someone of superior intellect.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2016, 11:52 AM
(12-02-2016 11:17 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your basis for this thought conclusion is???

What is your basis for believing that reptiles involved into birds?
12-02-2016, 11:59 AM
(12-02-2016 11:52 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 11:17 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Your basis for this thought conclusion is???

What is your basis for believing that reptiles involved into birds?

who said I did? That's a weird way to question someone.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-02-2016, 12:04 PM
(12-02-2016 09:25 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  In a few million years, who knows, humans may become birds Thumbsup

well we might just become straw men. Yes

(12-02-2016 09:25 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  And where is the transitional fossil that preceded archeo? Consider

I can feel the salt in this question. Let me list a few

confuciusornis

eoalulavis

ichthyornis

and to add more salt, here are some transitional fossils before

juravenator

pedopenna

anchiornis

(12-02-2016 09:25 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Transitional fossils are a necessity to the theory.

Well any evidence is.

(12-02-2016 09:25 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Well, unfortunately for you, any scientific theory requires observational evidence.

You have made the fatal flaw. Let me break down why.

Here is the definition of observe

to see, watch, perceive, or notice

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/observe

Now you will be asking "well how can we observe transitional fossils?" well we noticed the many reptilian traits of archeo, meaning it was observed. In the end it is observational evidence.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
12-02-2016, 12:26 PM
(12-02-2016 11:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 10:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  Trying to converse with you is like trying to reason with a bratty child.

The fact that you seriously actually belive that, in light of all the crap you've posted here, is proof you're suffering from delusions of grandeur and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect
Facepalm
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-02-2016, 12:50 PM
(12-02-2016 11:59 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  who said I did? That's a weird way to question someone.

Oh, ok...so you don't believe in evolution, my bad.
12-02-2016, 01:02 PM
(12-02-2016 12:50 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 11:59 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  who said I did? That's a weird way to question someone.

Oh, ok...so you don't believe in evolution, my bad.

Now I don't know if that is the case surely either. I'm just not sure why you're so keen on concluding such statements of any direction and what leads one to think in this manner of making such conclusions.

Nor am I certain when it is legitimate to call a being of the past a reptile or when it was legitimate to call one a bird. They are merely label distinctions after-all that could cover much ground and intermixed criteria at certain periods of ranges.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-02-2016, 01:12 PM
(12-02-2016 11:51 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  

[Image: laughing-gif15.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-02-2016, 05:23 PM
(11-02-2016 01:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 10:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Actually, according to the evidence, birds evolved from dinosaurs.

Bullshit, that isn't according to the evidence, that is according to the theory. Those two are not interchangable No

A theory in science is a set of principles based on and confirmed by evidence. I never said that they were the same. No hypothesis can rise to the level of a theory unless it has a good deal of evidential support.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
12-02-2016, 05:34 PM
(11-02-2016 01:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(10-02-2016 10:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Actually, according to the evidence, birds evolved from dinosaurs.

Bullshit, that isn't according to the evidence, that is according to the theory. Those two are not interchangable No

(10-02-2016 10:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  But a dinosaur didn't give birth to a parakeet.

Maybe not in an instance, but that was the end result...and I am saying it didn't happen at all.

(10-02-2016 10:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  What happened was something very much like a bird came before what we call a bird. Evolution does not work that fast.

Yeah, it doesn't work that fast. It conveniently takes millions of years, when no one will ever see it happen.

(10-02-2016 10:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Each step along the way is a minor change.

According to the theory...
(11-02-2016 01:11 PM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  [quote='true scotsman' pid='944386' dateline='1455120572']
Would you call archeopteryx a bird or a dinosaur?

I call archeopteryx a prehistoric BIRD that had teeth. Point blank, period.

Well scientists classify it as a dinosaur and since that classification is based on Anatomical traits and not simple arbitrarily assigned, I'll go with the scientists.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick