Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(22-02-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your silly straw man arguments demonstrate the you really don't understand the theory of evolution.

Reptiles evolved into birds, right? Isn't that evolution? Laugh out load

(22-02-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  If we had an unbroken line of offspring and parent from any modern bird back millions of years lined up side by side, you would see no appreciable difference between any two adjacent ones.

But as you move back in time, each one will be a little less bird-like and a little more reptilian.

Right, and I am saying that no matter how much you want to go back in time, the bird will have always been a bird, and never reptilian.

(22-02-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  At no point can you point to an adjacent pair and claim one is a reptile and the other a bird.
That is consistent with all of the evidence while your argument about 'kinds' isn't even scientific.

You can explain it any way you want to. It doesn't change the fact that the theory is that reptiles evolved into birds. Point blank, period. I said the same thing that you said, only without the technical fluff and feather bullshit that typically accompanys every word that the evolutionist uses when they are speaking about their "religion".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2016, 11:18 AM
(22-02-2016 11:16 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your silly straw man arguments demonstrate the you really don't understand the theory of evolution.

Reptiles evolved into birds, right? Isn't that evolution? Laugh out load

(22-02-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  If we had an unbroken line of offspring and parent from any modern bird back millions of years lined up side by side, you would see no appreciable difference between any two adjacent ones.

But as you move back in time, each one will be a little less bird-like and a little more reptilian.

Right, and I am saying that no matter how much you want to go back in time, the bird will have always been a bird, and never reptilian.

(22-02-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  At no point can you point to an adjacent pair and claim one is a reptile and the other a bird.
That is consistent with all of the evidence while your argument about 'kinds' isn't even scientific.

You can explain it any way you want to. It doesn't change the fact that the theory is that reptiles evolved into birds. Point blank, period. I said the same thing that you said, only without the technical fluff and feather bullshit that typically accompanys every word that the evolutionist uses when they are speaking about their "religion".

You really don't understand what I wrote. You refuse to even try.

You are pathetic.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2016, 11:27 AM
(22-02-2016 11:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  You really don't understand what I wrote. You refuse to even try.

You are pathetic.

We both agree that the TOE states that reptiles evolved into birds. So what are you bitching about, cat man?
22-02-2016, 11:37 AM
(22-02-2016 11:27 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 11:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  You really don't understand what I wrote. You refuse to even try.

You are pathetic.

We both agree that the TOE states that reptiles evolved into birds. So what are you bitching about, cat man?

I am pointing out that you make absurd, ignorant statement and ignore actual evidence.

Wail_of_the_Child Wrote:I call archeopteryx a prehistoric BIRD that had teeth. Point blank, period.

I am saying I have no reasons to believe a reptile ever evolved into a bird. I am not sure how it is even genetically possible.

...when I only see reptiles producing reptiles..and birds producing birds.

So the bird that the reptile evolved into...they were both of the same species??

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2016, 12:20 PM
(22-02-2016 10:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 11:09 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  It is extraordinarily relevant.

It is extraordinary. So extraordinary that it didn't happen.

You really are incapable of even beginning to carry on a coherent conversation, aren't you? Again, this is with regards to ring species. Ring species do exist.

And, once again, you devolve into ridicule rather than actual answers.

(21-02-2016 11:09 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  DNA.

Yeah, DNA is the ONLY exception...and it JUST so happens that if you INCLUDE DNA with the long lists of "codes" that require intelligent design, your whole worldview will be shattered.

My worldview would also be shattered if one chose to include planets in the list of things that require a wizard to create them.

Fortunately, we don't do that, because there is absolutely no justification for doing so.

(21-02-2016 11:09 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And no, before you respond: that is not circular, as this is the null hypothesis until the existence or requirement of an intelligent agency responsible for its creation is established.

Nonsense. If you want to be consistent in logic, then you'd be agnostic, wouldn't you?

No.

(22-02-2016 10:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You can't logically say "Until we can prove that God did it, then nature did it". Why? Because you can't even prove that NATURE did it...yet, that is the default position if you negate intelligent design. That is your position.

Nonsense I tell ya, nonsense.

You don't understand what "null hypothesis" means.

(21-02-2016 11:09 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I would advise you to look up integrated information theory and emergent behaviors, but I know that you will not bother and would not understand it if you did.

"I don't have an answer to his tough question, so I will create a diversion; by sending him on a wild goose chase for information that won't even answer his question".

It explicitly does answer your question. I just don't care to spoon-feed it to you, as it has nothing to do with the argument in hand.

(22-02-2016 10:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Oh, I get it. I've offered objections to your other nonsense, so why am I not responding to the above nonsense? Is that the question?

It's not a question.

I know why you aren't responding.

(22-02-2016 10:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You are right, I do not understand how a reptile could have evolved into a bird, when I only see reptiles producing reptiles..and birds producing birds.

And this has been explained to you multiple times. You simply ignore the explanation when it is offered.

(22-02-2016 10:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  So the bird that the reptile evolved into...they were both of the same species?? Laugh out load

No.

Read before responding.

(22-02-2016 10:44 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No, I can't show you the exact point where the red stops being red and starts being green. That is a cool trick you did with the image..

Now, do that same cool trick with actual living organisms. Can you do that for us??

If you can do that, then you will have my attention.

Did anyone else hear that whistling noise when the point went over his head?

(22-02-2016 10:48 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No one has made the argument that God acted independently of time, though.

If the space-time continuum already existed, then what are you claiming that your god created? And how old is God, then, if he exists within time?

(22-02-2016 11:16 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  Right, and I am saying that no matter how much you want to go back in time, the bird will have always been a bird, and never reptilian.

And you're wrong.

It's really that simple.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
22-02-2016, 12:39 PM
(22-02-2016 10:44 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 04:49 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Hey, Call, can you show me the exact point where red stops being red and starts being green in the following image?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

[Image: linear_fill.gif]

No, I can't show you the exact point where the red stops being red and starts being green. That is a cool trick you did with the image..

Now, do that same cool trick with actual living organisms. Can you do that for us??

If you can pull Jesus out of your ass you'll have mine.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
22-02-2016, 02:47 PM
I created tge supernatural realm. It only exists inside my head.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
22-02-2016, 02:56 PM
(22-02-2016 12:20 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 10:39 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  You can't logically say "Until we can prove that God did it, then nature did it". Why? Because you can't even prove that NATURE did it...yet, that is the default position if you negate intelligent design. That is your position.

Nonsense I tell ya, nonsense.

You don't understand what "null hypothesis" means.

He's gonna need God in order to understand p-values.

#sigh
22-02-2016, 02:58 PM
(22-02-2016 10:44 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 04:49 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Hey, Call, can you show me the exact point where red stops being red and starts being green in the following image?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

[Image: linear_fill.gif]

No, I can't show you the exact point where the red stops being red and starts being green. That is a cool trick you did with the image..

Where does the duck end and the otter begin? Where does the otter end and the beaver begin? Where does the mammal end and the reptile begin?
[Image: platypus.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-02-2016, 03:00 PM
(22-02-2016 12:39 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 10:44 AM)Call_of_the_Wild Wrote:  No, I can't show you the exact point where the red stops being red and starts being green. That is a cool trick you did with the image..

If you can pull Jesus out of your ass you'll have mine.

Wait. I'm pretty sure I can do that. I'm pretty sure I already have.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post