Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
Well, I've stepped into a more intelligent feed then I'm used to. Thank you unbeliever for the the welcome. I enjoy debates like this but I write my posts from a smartphone during breaks throughout the day so I'm gonna have to walk through arguments one point at a time so I have time to more fully develop my points. I'll start by saying my 3 points were only refute to the three points in the text I quoted but, I didn't have enough information to back my own points.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2016, 06:38 PM
(07-03-2016 04:05 PM)Babakazoo Wrote:  Well, I've stepped into a more intelligent feed then I'm used to. Thank you unbeliever for the the welcome. I enjoy debates like this but I write my posts from a smartphone during breaks throughout the day so I'm gonna have to walk through arguments one point at a time so I have time to more fully develop my points.

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Big Grin

(07-03-2016 04:05 PM)Babakazoo Wrote:  I'll start by saying my 3 points were only refute to the three points in the text I quoted but, I didn't have enough information to back my own points.

Might I suggest that, instead of tagging along on the end of Call_Of_The_Wild's thread you begin a new?

Much cheers to you .
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
07-03-2016, 07:47 PM
(05-03-2016 03:00 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  ...
What? This question does not parse. Do you understand what entropy is and how it functions in an open system?

The Second Law of Thermodynamics also explains why having an affair (or three) is good for maintaining a long and peaceful marriage.

Big Grin

07-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Thanks peebothulhul. I also might take your advice.
08-03-2016, 08:17 AM
(07-03-2016 06:38 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Might I suggest that, instead of tagging along on the end of Call_Of_The_Wild's thread you begin a new?

true scotsman might resent that attribution. Although it has pretty much become CotW's thread.
08-03-2016, 08:23 AM
(08-03-2016 08:17 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(07-03-2016 06:38 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Might I suggest that, instead of tagging along on the end of Call_Of_The_Wild's thread you begin a new?

true scotsman might resent that attribution. Although it has pretty much become CotW's thread.

Facepalm

D'Oh! >_<
08-03-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 12:04 PM by true scotsman.)
(08-03-2016 08:17 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

I don't mind. I've accomplished what I set out to and said all I have to say.

Plus I'm extremely busy right now and won't be able to post much for the foreseeable future.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
03-04-2016, 01:45 AM
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I was just wondering. Theists tell me that their god created everything in existence from a supernatural realm outside of existence. Leaving aside the self contradictory notion of something existing outside of existence, who created the supernatural realm?

i will ask you another better question
can you believe that your computer made itself and no one made it ? waiting your reply
03-04-2016, 11:32 AM
(03-04-2016 01:45 AM)searchlife Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I was just wondering. Theists tell me that their god created everything in existence from a supernatural realm outside of existence. Leaving aside the self contradictory notion of something existing outside of existence, who created the supernatural realm?

i will ask you another better question
can you believe that your computer made itself and no one made it ? waiting your reply

That is not even a sensible question. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Welcome Bukkake!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus