Who Created The Supernatual Realm.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Who Created The Supernatual Realm.
(03-04-2016 01:45 AM)searchlife Wrote:  i will ask you another better question
can you believe that your computer made itself and no one made it ? waiting your reply

Let me guess - computer can't made itself therefore god?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2016, 11:54 AM
(03-04-2016 11:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
can you believe that your computer made itself and no one made it ? waiting your reply

Let me guess - computer can't made itself therefore god?

We are closer than flashlight thinks.

#sigh
03-04-2016, 12:03 PM
(03-04-2016 11:54 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 11:44 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Let me guess - computer can't made itself therefore god?

We are closer than flashlight thinks.

Maybe.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
03-04-2016, 12:21 PM

That is not a better question.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
03-04-2016, 08:26 PM
(03-04-2016 01:45 AM)searchlife Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I was just wondering. Theists tell me that their god created everything in existence from a supernatural realm outside of existence. Leaving aside the self contradictory notion of something existing outside of existence, who created the supernatural realm?

i will ask you another better question
So this is a common tactic used by theists to answer a question about their views by asking a different question which takes the focus off of their beliefs. I'm sure anything that redirects the discussion would be a better question as far as you are concerned, but meanwhile the original question goes unanswered. I do find it interesting though how often theists will lump together their God with something that is man made. We know that computers are man made. There's no evidence of computers starting out as little one celled computers and then gradually getting mire complex, adding megabytes of ram over millions of years. So no I would not believe that computers created themselves because that would contradict all of the facts relevant to computers. However if you are saying that like the computer, the supernatural realm is an invention and product of the Human mind, I agree 100 percent.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
03-04-2016, 08:42 PM
(03-04-2016 01:45 AM)searchlife Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 07:50 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  I was just wondering. Theists tell me that their god created everything in existence from a supernatural realm outside of existence. Leaving aside the self contradictory notion of something existing outside of existence, who created the supernatural realm?

i will ask you another better question

That's another *worser* question.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.